Author Topic: C-Blue Dedication Thread  (Read 839 times)

Sikotic™

Re: C-Blue Dedication Thread
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 12:16:29 PM »
or
remember that scene from Colors when the cop kills the crip while hes fuckin his girl and they blame it on sean penn

yeah i hope c-blue went out like that atleast
That was a good movie.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 12:36:22 PM »
~~~~~~(@a rose for you would smell as sweet.............then angels up in high and the hopes below make heaven what it is...........so they tole me 2 tell u something so lissen..........angels busrt in heavens glory watching the coming of the sunrise over golden feilds children laughing running in glden sunlight on horses backs as we run over golden feilds towards heavens table which is laden with any food you can imagine and nothing up there is bad for you.....as you look up and it starts to rain a cloud cover comes to protect the table as the animals walk by in a stately posseion of animals over a mountain.clear lakes and fish of the most wonderful sort and the air smells so sweet and if you close your eyes you could just about eat the clouds a wonderment of things meant to come a dream of everything you want and everything you need a touching of the arms as angels come and greet you to take you back to a house that is bigger then anything that you have ever seen.....as you look up and walk there is a billon stars that all look like yah up there twinkling back at you.....as the sunsets bursts and the angels stop and watch another miracle...that night..............heavens clouds and heavenly treasures all abound....and yet I hear the angels whisper it's time to get up now.....and I open my eyes and I am back in here........thats what I dream about.....how about you.//////

rest in peace c-blue..............
I'm going to tell you the same that c-blue always said: Just die  you fat cunt

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 12:47:45 PM »
I liked his thread he made in Train of Thought that was something along the lines of "Christians- would you let god succ your dick?"
Classic C-Blue
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2010, 01:39:06 PM »
i think he couldnt pay his internet bill no more we need his ass back tho

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2010, 04:04:58 PM »
~~~~~~(@a rose for you would smell as sweet.............then angels up in high and the hopes below make heaven what it is...........so they tole me 2 tell u something so lissen..........angels busrt in heavens glory watching the coming of the sunrise over golden feilds children laughing running in glden sunlight on horses backs as we run over golden feilds towards heavens table which is laden with any food you can imagine and nothing up there is bad for you.....as you look up and it starts to rain a cloud cover comes to protect the table as the animals walk by in a stately posseion of animals over a mountain.clear lakes and fish of the most wonderful sort and the air smells so sweet and if you close your eyes you could just about eat the clouds a wonderment of things meant to come a dream of everything you want and everything you need a touching of the arms as angels come and greet you to take you back to a house that is bigger then anything that you have ever seen.....as you look up and walk there is a billon stars that all look like yah up there twinkling back at you.....as the sunsets bursts and the angels stop and watch another miracle...that night..............heavens clouds and heavenly treasures all abound....and yet I hear the angels whisper it's time to get up now.....and I open my eyes and I am back in here........thats what I dream about.....how about you.//////

rest in peace c-blue..............

Awwwwwwwwwww

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: March 13, 2010, 05:31:26 PM »
so wtf happened to cuzz? 

anyone down to raise bail for him?  lol 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

G-Funk

« Reply #36 on: March 13, 2010, 09:21:46 PM »
RIP. Not the same without him.
One of the realest doubted by many.

for example:
i believe C Blue is probably like a 14 year old white boy from Wisconson claiming to be a gangsta lol
Lol i find that kinda funny coming from you.
but for real, c-blue is a cool dude;
im 22 with a college degree you flaming fag!
lol someone seems a little insecure

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2010, 09:28:53 PM »
he died?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jaydc

« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 03:53:18 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/uHooH4464dQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/uHooH4464dQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

2010-thefuture

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 10:14:48 AM »
damn I miss him and guys he said gangs would shoot up his house,he told me some stuff about his kids,I mean I got to know a part of him that was sweet............I mean he was the biggest smart ass that we had but I can't help it I miss him............

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 10:54:53 AM »
or
remember that scene from Colors when the cop kills the crip while hes fuckin his girl and they blame it on sean penn

yeah i hope c-blue went out like that atleast

THAT'S NOT ROCCET THAT'S NOT ROCCET!!!

I'm about to watch that right now lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »
Maybe him and lights finally met up....and lights klacked him out on some OG Woodland Hills shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 12:21:22 PM »
or lights just talked him to death lmao

westsiderider323

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 02:15:11 PM »
or lights just talked him to death lmao

or lights suckd his dick

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow