Author Topic: T.I. Wants Andre 3000 for comeback album  (Read 1243 times)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
T.I. Wants Andre 3000 for comeback album
« on: March 11, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »

With a collabo with ATLien B.o.B potentially scheduled for his comeback project, T.I. is aiming to pull another well-known ATLien in for the project as well. Atlanta producer DJ Toomp, responsible for some of Tip’s biggest hits, revealed to Vibe that T.I. is looking to get a feature from Andre 3000 on his upcoming album:
“Different people have been reaching out to Dre [because] he’s still one of the greatest around,” Toomp told VIBE, adding that T.I. has the advantage of Dre’s being a fan of his. “If they do [the song] I would really love to produce it. Dre is a fan of T.I. and [Young] Jeezy. And [T.I. and Jeezy] be like, ‘Dang, he really dig me like that?!’”

Lunatic

Re: T.I. Wants Andre 3000 for comeback album
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 10:15:48 AM »
That's fuckin' dope..I can see it happening..T.I. already recorded with Big Boi for Big's album..Plus, I think Andre 3000 recorded for the TI VS TIP album..maybe, maybe not..

anyways Dre is a fan and plus with T.I.'s insane album budget, he can make it happen..
« Last Edit: March 11, 2010, 10:50:21 AM by Lunatic »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2010, 10:16:15 AM »
PS: Hearing Toomp talk is a good sign..he NEEDS 2 produce at least 2 records (hope to see more)

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2010, 10:49:24 AM »
That's fuckin' dope..I can see it happening..T.I. already recorded with Big Boi for Big's album..Plus, I think Andre 3000 recorded for the TI VS TIP album..maybe, maybe not..

anways Dre is a fan and plus with T.I.'s insane album budget, he can make it happen..

No doubt, if this happens it should be insane. Those 2 on track plus a dope beat from DJ Toomp  8)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2010, 12:43:28 PM »
off topic when is big boi's album out

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2010, 02:35:20 PM »
So we know who'll be having the best verse of the album then
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2010, 04:22:56 PM »
honestly, i'm not on the edge of my seat for his album; but i hope he drops something that makes me feel stupid. :P

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2010, 05:22:09 PM »
lol were you ever for a t.i. album?

honestly, i'm not on the edge of my seat for his album; but i hope he drops something that makes me feel stupid. :P
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2010, 05:29:09 PM »

not really, it's kind of that feeling you get for most mainstream rappers after Game & 50 went downhill.

most mainstream albums have songs that you bump when they are fresh & new, but barely have any replay value.

but it seems like i expect that to be the case before the album even drops & it's just like, "whatever".

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2010, 05:30:45 PM »
exactly especially for someone like t.i. and especially after he did his...well he didnt do any time..haha but nah hes another commercial rapper but its whatever
his muzik gets old unlike trick daddy's for example.....guess that might be the difference in realness...lol

not really, it's kind of that feeling you get for most mainstream rappers after Game & 50 went downhill.

most mainstream albums have songs that you bump when they are fresh & new, but barely have any replay value.

but it seems like i expect that to be the case before the album even drops & it's just like, "whatever".
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2010, 05:33:05 PM »
exactly especially for someone like t.i. and especially after he did his...well he didnt do any time..haha but nah hes another commercial rapper but its whatever
his muzik gets old unlike trick daddy's for example.....guess that might be the difference in realness...lol

it's not even realness; i've never had a problem with his content, besides "Whatever You Like" lol.

it's just something that makes me not to want to listen to the album more than one or two times; it's not even just against T.I., just most artists.

EDIT: it could just be the lack of "classic songs" out of mainstream artists.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2010, 05:38:12 PM »
exactly and i dont care how many records hes sold hes not a legendary rapper and he hasnt made classic muzik
and yeah its almost all mainstream artists, which again is why i go back to what was there before
they make quantity>>>>quality and thats whats wrong wit todays muzik

it's not even realness; i've never had a problem with his content, besides "Whatever You Like" lol.

it's just something that makes me not to want to listen to the album more than one or two times; it's not even just against T.I., just most artists.

EDIT: it could just be the lack of "classic songs" out of mainstream artists.
Cube

Lunatic

« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2010, 06:30:36 PM »
Trap Muzik - Classic. Head down south and try and argue it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2010, 07:10:33 PM »

that was seven years ago though.

back in a time where mainstream artists dropped great albums & classic songs.

Black Friday

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2010, 07:19:23 PM »

that was seven years ago though.

back in a time where mainstream artists dropped great albums & classic songs.

King was pretty dope as well  8)