Author Topic: I think for this year's Dubbys, we should add the Elano of the Year award...  (Read 889 times)

ThaChamp

Elano wont let yall Elano him in his own thread

i got your back like a real Elano would

8)

Raphael

I hope i dont fail this test i have tommorow.

awesome 8)

Jaydc

Ugh that horrible movie with Matthew mcaughney is on right now, failure to launch.

Tha Lunatic

hold up..  what's an Elano?

JAZ

fail

Tha Lunatic

mannnnn..  somebody need to tell me wtf Elano mean

Muhfukka

mannnnn..  somebody need to tell me wtf Elano mean
its this italian guy who has been posting stupid shit on here for 10 years despite not speaking english and being hated by everyone

Jome

Steven Howse:
Tim you know alot but let me clarify, No Bizzy wont be on tour mainly because he felt that the money wasnt enough for Bone Thugs. which i can understand but i think he Elanoed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album. its nothng new weve been rocking the house many years without him and we have Flesh which is very cool. that doesnt mean you'll never see Bizzy with Bone. we or at least i can somewhat respect his decision.But this wasnt a money thing to the rest of us but more to connect our new music with our core and some new fans. has Krayzie Bone left the group? Cut the games myself and Kray started this whole thing. we've been at this our whole life doing music together. we might do solo's and have our own dreams and aspirations but Kray with no Lay Wish and Flesh is like Melvin without his Bluenotes lol. And Tim your right again the album is being released april 27th.The Promo hasnt been great but weve made the true fans that support us wait long enough. WB will eventually catch up OR our fans will put us in high demand like they've done since Thuggish Ruggish Bone. cotrary to what these hatas are trying to say Bone dont make bullshit music, we recorded over a hundred songs for this album and the creativity just wont stop. take dat take dat. To be continued!!!!!!!!

The Elano-campaign proved such a success that I'm thinking of making it permanent or expanding the campaign, I initially planned to remove it after a few weeks.

Shout out to the inspiration behind the nick Elano, Brazilian Football player Elano, at one point destined for super stardom, until he eventually failed and ended up in Turkey.

Sikotic™

Steven Howse:
Tim you know alot but let me clarify, No Bizzy wont be on tour mainly because he felt that the money wasnt enough for Bone Thugs. which i can understand but i think he Elanoed to realize that we were using this run as a promo run to promote the album. its nothng new weve been rocking the house many years without him and we have Flesh which is very cool. that doesnt mean you'll never see Bizzy with Bone. we or at least i can somewhat respect his decision.But this wasnt a money thing to the rest of us but more to connect our new music with our core and some new fans. has Krayzie Bone left the group? Cut the games myself and Kray started this whole thing. we've been at this our whole life doing music together. we might do solo's and have our own dreams and aspirations but Kray with no Lay Wish and Flesh is like Melvin without his Bluenotes lol. And Tim your right again the album is being released april 27th.The Promo hasnt been great but weve made the true fans that support us wait long enough. WB will eventually catch up OR our fans will put us in high demand like they've done since Thuggish Ruggish Bone. cotrary to what these hatas are trying to say Bone dont make bullshit music, we recorded over a hundred songs for this album and the creativity just wont stop. take dat take dat. To be continued!!!!!!!!

The Elano-campaign proved such a success that I'm thinking of making it permanent or expanding the campaign, I initially planned to remove it after a few weeks.

Shout out to the inspiration behind the nick Elano, Brazilian Football player Elano, at one point destined for super stardom, until he eventually Elanoed and ended up in Turkey.

I still laugh whenever "Elano" pops up unintentionally.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

Nice job with the change, the idea certainly wasn't a failure of any sort.

universe

YOU WANT TO SEE SOMETHING SCARY  :o

dubcc.com Rank By Country
http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.dubcc.com

the ghost

When does Elano return in his glory?

ikke

lmao

If all of those are elano he has 980 accounts =/

Sikotic™

Never knew there was a large number of Indian visitors.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

Okay, two wrongs don't make a right. But of course two fails make a win. Or a Reverse-Fail.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.