Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13410 times)

ThaChamp

Name your religion...
« on: March 13, 2010, 02:41:30 AM »
if you believe like Sikotic, C-Blue and the homie Jaydc you are classified as Atheist

im Baptist... best christian you can be cus we dont have to give up shit for lint like catholics, or care about a pope or eating bread at church's or worship Mary

but i do believe you have to get baptised once in your life... luckily my dad baptized me when i was 1 lol

lets not try to hate on eachothers beliefs even if Infinite rants about how cool lame Muslims are...

im predigest against Mormon and Jehovah Witness's cus yall knock on my doors at 9 a.m. on a saturday morning

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 04:15:05 AM »
I´m a follower of the truth (islam) 8)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 04:17:01 AM »
Brought up catholic, but haven't been to church since I was like 15. Don't you baptists sing like crazy mad men? lol.

ThaChamp

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 09:46:07 AM »
Brought up catholic, but haven't been to church since I was like 15. Don't you baptists sing like crazy mad men? lol.

yeah thats why i dont go to church

2010-thefuture

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 09:50:08 AM »
lmao I ama spiritualist.........I do not believe that religion is the way to go..........spiritualists let you worship the way that you want and plus it is a little freeer my pastor wear blue jeans on sunday and a colts jersey.........

I mean we are down to earth,none of that dressing up stuff............

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 10:06:41 AM »
I was born a Catholic, went to a Catholic Middle School and now I don't practice any religion.  I do believe in a God, but I don't want to be in any organization that expects you to go Church once a week.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 10:11:29 AM »
Oakland Raider Football
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 10:20:02 AM »
Religion is the biggest bullshit sorry ever, It's a bunch of mofo's pretend to be pious and simple presenting opinions as it they are facts, when opinions are entirely subjective, where as facts can be proven/backed up by evidence/research. How can people assume absolutely certainty based purely on opinions ? organized religion, pretends to know everything, when obviously it doesn't. You enforce a fantasy world where you believe you know the answers to everything when clearly you don't.

It's exploiting people's need for a sense of certainty though fear mongering. That's the problem with humans, everything needs an answer or logic an explanation, when clearly we don't have an answers to everything, so organised religion takes away fear of the unknown through opinions they present as facts for there own motives. People will always fear what they don't understand, organised religious opinions takes away that fear and replaces it with a false sense of security and comforting.

My big issue is the close-mindedness that so many religious folks suffer from that makes them believe that they KNOW for a fact that their opinions are right and everybody else is wrong. That's plain ignorance. No one should claim to know everything for sure
cos nobody does.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 10:24:39 AM »
okay I can feel you somewhat............but I still believe there is a God...........I always have at first I didn't want to talk to Him but after the rape I believed in Him..........

ThaChamp

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 10:25:56 AM »
Religion is the biggest bullshit sorry ever, It's a bunch of mofo's pretend to be pious and simple presenting opinions as it they are facts, when opinions are entirely subjective, where as facts can be proven/backed up by evidence/research. How can people assume absolutely certainty based purely on opinions ? organized religion, pretends to know everything, when obviously it doesn't. You enforce a fantasy world where you believe you know the answers to everything when clearly you don't.

It's exploiting people's need for a sense of certainty though fear mongering. That's the problem with humans, everything needs an answer or logic an explanation, when clearly we don't have an answers to everything, so organised religion takes away fear of the unknown through opinions they present as facts for there own motives. People will always fear what they don't understand, organised religious opinions takes away that fear and replaces it with a false sense of security and comforting.

My big issue is the close-mindedness that so many religious folks suffer from that makes them believe that they KNOW for a fact that their opinions are right and everybody else is wrong. That's plain ignorance. No one should claim to know everything for sure
cos nobody does.

i know many others think like that on this board

im not one of those mother fuckers that are gonna try and "save" you and get you to believe and think the way i do
and i expect the same back

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 10:34:21 AM »
okay I can feel you somewhat............but I still believe there is a God...........I always have at first I didn't want to talk to Him but after the rape I believed in Him..........

i believe in a creator/deity/god but man has hijacked faith. They say God made man in his own image, but it's man who constantly remakes God in HIS own image to suit some political, economic or moral standard/goal to project on others. F**k people who think it's ok to use religion as a manipulation tool for some self righteous agenda and their quest to make the world more like them.

The thing with followers of organized religion in particular Muslims is that they fail to understand that many people around the world see it differently, so they're prejudice against somebody because they have a different perception. IMHO A person's faith with a deity is between him and the deity, not in the way organized religion wants you to interpret it. Religion is hardly ever brought as a friendly gesture without the condescending aggression. It’s always, ‘You gotta believe in my religion cos all the others are bullshit' and if you don't i'ma give you a derogatory label eg. Kafir

Religion can bring about alot of good, but mostly when it's introduced to people, is hardly ever used to better they life. It's meant to subjugate and over power them. Just look at Sunni and Shiite, you see that their division comes from who would control the culture of Islam. That isn’t about the sanctity of the Islam, that’s about who has the power. Religion can be a great source of greater mental and spiritual strength, but most of the time those who shape religions have a series of unfortunate hypocrisies. If religions that are now in control of the world were in the hands of righteous individuals instead of narcissistic individuals/groups motivated by self interest, religion would be vastly different. Just look at how they painted Jesus white in Europe as an example.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 10:39:50 AM by Momo »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 10:37:44 AM »

why?  What does your god do for you...that you cant do for yourself?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 11:39:38 AM »
God makes it possible for me to get up in the morning..........I used to be very sucidial I tried it 34 times and thren when God came into me life I stopped/

ikke

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 12:20:18 PM »
I believe in "god", nothing supernatural but instead of disregarding the concept of a god I just looked for things in our reality that fit the definition of god.
A common definition of god is the controller, creator & overseer of the universe, things in reality that fit this definition are the laws of physics, evolution etc.

The Idea of a consciousness creating this universe is ludicrous.
Life after death is even less likely. We will never know but that is no reason to make up some ridiculous shit.

God makes it possible for me to get up in the morning..........I used to be very sucidial I tried it 34 times and thren when God came into me life I stopped/
You might have broken princess' record, congratulations
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 12:26:00 PM by ikke »

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 12:31:06 PM »
I'm not an Athiest. I just believe all major religions are man-made tools of suppression and mind control. All you gotta do is look at history to see how obvious that is.

Do I think there's a creator or higher power? I don't know if there is or isn't one........and I'm content with not ever knowing. Do I believe in an afterlife? Same thing: I don't know if there is or isn't one, and I'm content with that too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE