Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13564 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2010, 07:16:40 PM »
Catholic.

Even after all the touching?  Wow..

it's true... actually 5% of priest touched kids, 5% of men in general touch kids, and 5% of protestant pastors touch kids.

The Overfiend

« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2010, 08:23:43 PM »
Goddamn QT stop responding to these threads, you know it gets you nowhere =/
But look it's always the same people too. Funny how ya'll all Atheists. :-X

Why atheists? IMO atheism has got nothing to do with it. Its an issue of freedom. If two people of full age and understanding wish to engage in certain conduct which will not cause injury to themselves or others their conduct should not be prohibited by the law...

God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because the inhabitants engaged in a certain type of consensual sexual intercourse per se, rather God condemned the city because they raped with the intent of torturing. That is, they were horrible people who customarily treated visitors in cruel and disturbing ways. IF you want to be literal about it, nowhere does God condemn them for simply the act of homosexual behaviour itself, rather God condemns them because they raped and tortured customarily.

The Overfiend

« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2010, 08:30:36 PM »
(No homo).

ThaChamp

« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2010, 08:38:36 PM »
im predigest against Mormon and Jehovah Witness's cus yall knock on my doors at 9 a.m. on a saturday morning

You should be less prejudiced towards spell check.

fight me about it

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #109 on: March 15, 2010, 01:46:26 AM »
Libertarian Muslim
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #110 on: March 15, 2010, 02:11:05 AM »
Black and white is still man and woman.

Great post Wykid. Real talk!!
And if people decide to fuck goats and dolphins, why do you even care?
And like I said, if a man fucks himself to the Kmart Flyer advertising Children's Bathing Suits, why do you care?
Because that's public indecency. If someone if fucking a giraffe in the privacy of their own petting zoo, who is it hurting?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #111 on: March 15, 2010, 05:23:59 AM »
well im fucking sorry to break  it to ya, qt, but america doesnt work that way.  see, thats the great thing about freedom.  it means that people are going to do things that we dont like.  people are going to annoy the fuck out of us to the point where we want to strangle them.  and you know what?  thats a small small price to pay for the liberties that we still have left.

if some guy kissing another guy on tv means that you, some random person from CT is gonna be offended then FUCK IT.  freedom DOES NOT mean that life is going to revolve around your beliefs and your opinions.  this aint that type of country yet, boy.  not by a fucking long shot. 

if you dont want to see it on tv, hey, thats cool.  hit the power button.  turn the tv off and spend some time with your fam.  raise em how you want.  thats the beauty of FREEDOM.  you have the freedom to look, stay, watch, leave, throw up.  its all gravy. 

but no where and under no circumstances should another human, especially a black or a person who has been discriminated in the past, tell someone else what is ok and what is not ok.

because once upon a time you were looked upon as ANIMALS and whites said that a black/white relationship was bestiality.  imagine if people bought into that shit back in the day?  a lot did but eventually people saw that their arguments were horse shit.  and tell me, did the fabric of time rip in half when blacks and whites were allowed to marry?  to have kids?  naaa, i see that as progression.

and now, in 2010 people are battling to have the same rights you, me, our parents, rights that they fought for.  rights that people said they couldnt have and didnt deserve, because we were 'sub-human'.

it is what it is, and i hope as you get older you change your views man.  its 2010, not 1900......its time to realize that life is way too fucking short to dictate another persons life.

J.D. Wykid 2012.   

Shiiiit religious warfare on the Dub AGAIN and I totally missed it. ;D

Great post Wykid, you get standing ovations for that! QT is a nice person but I swear, he has a chip implanted which switches to 'logic override' when he hears 'homosexuality'.
"where's the difference between homosexuality and pedophelia?" It was mentioned once or twice in this discussion but who knows... ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #112 on: March 15, 2010, 10:06:25 AM »
Catholic.

Even after all the touching?  Wow..

it's true... actually 5% of priest touched kids, 5% of men in general touch kids, and 5% of protestant pastors touch kids.

lol cmon man....first off....those numbers would only be accurate if 100% of kids reported it.  Not to mention an organization like the Catholic church, I guarantee, keeps those reports within the church AS much as possible.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #113 on: March 15, 2010, 10:18:34 AM »
I don't doubt you. But for me, no priest has ever laid hands on me, and growing up since I lived with my grandma who was heavy involved with the church, I knew the preist and saw them outside of church all the time. So my experience with the Catholic church is not the same. On that note, I feel that preist should be able to have wives and that way some of these problems would not be as common. Now if a person is going to molest kids, no wives will prevent that. Also, it seems to be in the white communities that they have a preist problem. In the Latin community, this seems to be the problem. http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/05/06/florida.priest.photos/index.html

2010-thefuture

« Reply #114 on: March 15, 2010, 11:22:24 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/24/yzlBHk13FKQ

Guys homosexuality is wrong because it is between the same sex.........

God wanted us to populate the earth and how you gonna do that if your partner has the same sex?
and STAY OFF QTS BACK

« Reply #115 on: March 15, 2010, 11:26:37 AM »

God wanted us to populate the earth and how you gonna do that if your partner has the same sex?
and STAY OFF QTS BACK

do u believe god created man?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #116 on: March 15, 2010, 12:32:49 PM »
actually what I believe is thta the big bang is impossible because something started that
the second is:we came outta somewhere
the third is thwere has got to be someone in control.........
I mean the way my life has been going God has been showing Himself quite a bit
and how could ther not be a God when he created something as innocent as QT and Get Yo Walk On

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: March 15, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »

and STAY OFF QTS BACK

People that aren't fertile should not allow to be married too then. 

« Reply #118 on: March 15, 2010, 12:53:38 PM »
actually what I believe is thta the big bang is impossible because something started that
and how could ther not be a God when he created something as innocent as QT and Get Yo Walk On

so if god created man....then he also created homos.

Fraxxx

« Reply #119 on: March 15, 2010, 01:37:32 PM »

First: When everything that you don't understand was caused by god there would be no "resting on the 7eventh day" for him.
Second: So you really don't know where you came out of? :D
Third: Damn, you're right, there has to be someone in control!!! :o This is know fucking ship, it's life! Life does quite well without someone in control.
Fourth: That's an optimistic view on it.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.