Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13409 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #135 on: March 15, 2010, 07:33:43 PM »
LMFAO

The Overfiend

« Reply #136 on: March 15, 2010, 07:43:15 PM »
Goddamn QT stop responding to these threads, you know it gets you nowhere =/
But look it's always the same people too. Funny how ya'll all Atheists. :-X

Why atheists? IMO atheism has got nothing to do with it. Its an issue of freedom. If two people of full age and understanding wish to engage in certain conduct which will not cause injury to themselves or others their conduct should not be prohibited by the law...

God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because the inhabitants engaged in a certain type of consensual sexual intercourse per se, rather God condemned the city because they raped with the intent of torturing. That is, they were horrible people who customarily treated visitors in cruel and disturbing ways. IF you want to be literal about it, nowhere does God condemn them for simply the act of homosexual behaviour itself, rather God condemns them because they raped and tortured customarily.

Homosexuality is a lack of common sense on the homo's part!!! They are misinformed individuals.

Why Atheists? Come on my nigga. Atheism is the whole point of this. Religion is bad, so an Atheist must oppose EVERYTHANG THAT, THAT BIBLE SAYS. Which is sad, cuz you can not believe in God and REALIZE homosexuality IS DISGUSTING, VILE, UNNATURAL and NOT NORMAL. It's ugly behavior my dude.

God done definitely put an end to Sodom and Gomorrah becuz of homosexuality.

Quote from: Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

I never said 'religion is bad' or that I am opposed to religion per se. I agree a lot of atheists can be rather intolerant and love setting themselves up against religion.

I said am an atheist, but I also said I'm a Christian, a Buddhist, etc which is a contradiction, but so is humanity full of contradictions, I just accept mine.

Anyway, I think my interpretation of the Bible is more accurate....

Jude 1:7 says that Sodom and Gomorrha was destroyed because they went after 'strange flesh'. God did not specify what 'strange flesh' was in this verse, however note how Jude 1:7 says 'going after strange flesh'. This is because this verse is referring to Genesis 19 that tells of how the men of Sodom tried to rape some Angels (who were traveling with Lot). That is how they went after 'strange flesh', the flesh of Angels.

This is what God was referring to when he condemned the city Sodom and Gomorrah for 'going after strange flesh'.

Angels and humans inter-bred in the far ancient world before the Great Flood (see Genesis 6:4).

The Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) both state that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim (the descendants of angels and humans) was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. Genesis 9:6 refers to Noah as 'perfect in his generations' because his DNA was completely untainted by the Nephilim.

;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #137 on: March 15, 2010, 07:46:37 PM »
Goddamn QT stop responding to these threads, you know it gets you nowhere =/
But look it's always the same people too. Funny how ya'll all Atheists. :-X

Why atheists? IMO atheism has got nothing to do with it. Its an issue of freedom. If two people of full age and understanding wish to engage in certain conduct which will not cause injury to themselves or others their conduct should not be prohibited by the law...

God did not destroy Sodom and Gomorrah because the inhabitants engaged in a certain type of consensual sexual intercourse per se, rather God condemned the city because they raped with the intent of torturing. That is, they were horrible people who customarily treated visitors in cruel and disturbing ways. IF you want to be literal about it, nowhere does God condemn them for simply the act of homosexual behaviour itself, rather God condemns them because they raped and tortured customarily.

Homosexuality is a lack of common sense on the homo's part!!! They are misinformed individuals.

Why Atheists? Come on my nigga. Atheism is the whole point of this. Religion is bad, so an Atheist must oppose EVERYTHANG THAT, THAT BIBLE SAYS. Which is sad, cuz you can not believe in God and REALIZE homosexuality IS DISGUSTING, VILE, UNNATURAL and NOT NORMAL. It's ugly behavior my dude.

God done definitely put an end to Sodom and Gomorrah becuz of homosexuality.

Quote from: Jude 1:7
Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

I never said 'religion is bad' or that I am opposed to religion per se. I agree a lot of atheists can be rather intolerant and love setting themselves up against religion.

I said am an atheist, but I also said I'm a Christian, a Buddhist, etc which is a contradiction, but so is humanity full of contradictions, I just accept mine.

Anyway, I think my interpretation of the Bible is more accurate....

Jude 1:7 says that Sodom and Gomorrha was destroyed because they went after 'strange flesh'. God did not specify what 'strange flesh' was in this verse, however note how Jude 1:7 says 'going after strange flesh'. This is because this verse is referring to Genesis 19 that tells of how the men of Sodom tried to rape some Angels (who were traveling with Lot). That is how they went after 'strange flesh', the flesh of Angels.

This is what God was referring to when he condemned the city Sodom and Gomorrah for 'going after strange flesh'.

Angels and humans inter-bred in the far ancient world before the Great Flood (see Genesis 6:4).

The Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubilees (7:21–25) both state that ridding the Earth of these Nephilim (the descendants of angels and humans) was one of God's purposes for flooding the Earth in Noah's time. Genesis 9:6 refers to Noah as 'perfect in his generations' because his DNA was completely untainted by the Nephilim.

;D

You are def. an inna-restin' religion, lol.

But honestly my nigga, I think 'Thou shalt not ly with mankind as with womankind' backs that alllll up and the very very beginning of Genesis kinda sums ev'rythang up. ;D

But I do think strange flesh is pretty clear though :D

The Overfiend

« Reply #138 on: March 15, 2010, 08:27:38 PM »
It is hard to get around Leviticus.  ;D

I think it all has to put into perspective however, Leviticus outlines all the things as God said to Moses that the tribe of Israel should not do, if it wants to succeed.

Now it makes sense that if you have a wartime tribe, surrounded by enemies, it makes sense that homosexual and sissy behavior should not be promoted, because such a wartime tribe needed to produce many sons and daughters in order to survive. Lets not forget that the people who wrote the Bible were social engineers, maybe divinely inspired to an extent, but also realists and social engineers.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #139 on: March 15, 2010, 08:36:19 PM »
maybe im biased because ive been known to smoke some weed here and there... and maybe im smoking some right now.  and that might have altered my vision of the govt telling me what we can and cant do when it hurts no one else, ya dig?  and them doing that shit doesnt affect me because i dont put myself around that shit.  so maybe from the perspective of simple freedom i say fuck it (pause) to the homos, women and men, do what the fuck makes you happy.  lol

and qt, if religion and whatever else makes you happy, then do your thizzle till the end homie.  :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #140 on: March 16, 2010, 01:24:27 AM »
Black and white is still man and woman.

Great post Wykid. Real talk!!
And if people decide to fuck goats and dolphins, why do you even care?
And like I said, if a man fucks himself to the Kmart Flyer advertising Children's Bathing Suits, why do you care?
Because that's public indecency. If someone if fucking a giraffe in the privacy of their own petting zoo, who is it hurting?
Public indecency..if the man is in his own bedroom or at the kitchen table wit the blinds closed?

It's private indecency..now like Daygo would say...see the parallel? :)
LOL @ private indecency.......there's no such thing.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: March 16, 2010, 09:06:10 AM »
When the Government starts allowing the people to vote on religious issues, remember the Church and State Separation, but the Government starts allowing Religious laws voted upon by non-Religious, anti-Religion and mentally instable people, aka gays themselves, that's unfair.

interesting.  listen, i dont care what a religion decides to believe, thats your say. when i say they should have the same rights, i dont mean they religious corporations should alter their beliefs because of what the law says.  if your holy books say all this is wrong, then for your comunity its wrong.  the same way that i say "who am i to tell you something is wrong" goes with trying to change the way your religion conducts business, ya dig?  

the thing here is the right  for them to be married under law.  if they want the same rights under law that opposite sex couples get then they should go for it.  fuck it.  does that mean that suddenly everyone is going to turn gay?  i highly doubt it.  the only thing it really means is that divorce lawyers are going to quadruple in business.

if two men want to be gay wit one another and it makes THEM happy, you gotta understand I have NO problem as far as that goes

so then if you feel this way, what difference would it make it they happen to be in a civil-union/marriage? and if some church out there wants to marry them, then let em do it.  no?  

here we are in a fucked up state of single parent families and now we gon do THIS to our CHILDREN...but than go and give homosexual couples authorization to adapt but single mothers CAN'T

single mothers cant adopt children? you sure about that one?  if they make enough money, and have the means, who is going to deny them?  im sure there are many single mothers out there who adopted. 

No homie cuz Marriage is Religion, that is the WHOLE point of marriage. Wholeeee point. It makes a difference to me CUZ I believe in God, which is why ya'll don't care about it, cuz ya'll don't...but we do ya know..and The Bible makes it very clear. I can't even put it into the words I wanna say, but I KNOW you understand what I'm tryin' to say. :'( Civil Unions don't make no difference to me, that's what they should get for legal reasons. Marriage? Hell to the muthafuckin' no. Come on, no homosexuals should take vows in GOD'S NAME! Vile!!

Is not NOT an abomination, to be black or to be a woman, so it's unfair to repress they rights.. Homosexuality is a perversion. Period. Nuttin' more.

And I'm pretty sure single mothers are not allowed to adapt. Maybe not in all states, but I could of sworn... Children need a mother AND a father period, let alone... :-X

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #142 on: March 16, 2010, 09:17:15 AM »
It is hard to get around Leviticus.  ;D

I think it all has to put into perspective however, Leviticus outlines all the things as God said to Moses that the tribe of Israel should not do, if it wants to succeed.

Now it makes sense that if you have a wartime tribe, surrounded by enemies, it makes sense that homosexual and sissy behavior should not be promoted, because such a wartime tribe needed to produce many sons and daughters in order to survive. Lets not forget that the people who wrote the Bible were social engineers, maybe divinely inspired to an extent, but also realists and social engineers.

:stop:

Quote from: Genesis 1
27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Quote from: Genesis 2
20 And Adam gave names to all cattle, and to the fowl of the air, and to every beast of the field; but for Adam there was not found an help meet for him.
21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof;
22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

;)

ikke

« Reply #143 on: March 16, 2010, 09:40:36 AM »
"Replenish the earth" mission accomplished.

Fraxxx

« Reply #144 on: March 16, 2010, 10:56:26 AM »
QT, your mission for the week is to find us someone who's not pedophile, but agrees with two adults of the same sex being together AND who thinks pedophilia is not sick and twisted.
Since you honestly seem to be convinced that there is such a connection and that our societies gonna allow pedophilia next to allowing civil-union, I'm sure you'll find one.
The thing is, I live in a country that's allowed civil-union for homosexuals, on a continent where most of the countries have allowed some kind of civil union or even gay marriage.
But I struggle to see any acceptance of having sex with children. Because there is a difference, which was pointed out...<<logic override>>...that homosexuality and pedophelia are directly connected with each other!!! ;D ;D ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #145 on: March 16, 2010, 04:20:04 PM »
Well I f a i l ( I hada spell it like that becuz for some reason... ???..it's replacing my word) the mission, becuz I don't even think I know anybody who agrees wit two adults of the same sex being together :D

This country has civil unions for homosexuals too. And it's nasty but whatever, it's fine. As long as it ain't marriage it's ok, like I done said. Atheist or not, feel me.. my man. On Marriage. Marriage.

And listen here homeboy, it's no coincidence that a bestialitest is gay or a pedophile's a bestialitest. BECUZ, it's all, all, ALL a perversion!!!! They all OFFEND sex, consent or no consent, it's all unnatural, weird and on some sex offender shit. They all violate love making my nigga.

The Overfiend

« Reply #146 on: March 16, 2010, 04:47:48 PM »

As I was saying, you have to consider the Bible within it's social and historical context. The world currently is populated just fine. Population now is hardly a problem. You could say the game plan has changed. No longer is there the pressing need to go forth and multiply over the Earth. The Universe maybe, sure, if we look at the universe god has given us an infinite playground to test our potential. As those who wrote the Bible were social engineers writing doctrines specific to their times for the foreseeable future, so too today we must carry on with their tradition and adapt to our specific changing circumstances on this Earth in this day and age. This is not to say that populating and breeding is no longer a need, all it means is we can afford more tolerance.

It all depends on how you view the Bible however, I see it more as a body of text that was written with divine inspiration by various people in order to socially engineer society with good intentions. But the world is not the same as it was 2500 years ago, sure a lot of the stories of the Bible still continue to reflect the human condition and struggle, although as times have changed various other people and ideas innumerable have come along to contribute to the collective and contradictory knowledge of humanity, this is essential. Humanity cannot remain committed to a single doctrine for it would eventually perish out of its own single-mindedness and self-assurance.

And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.

Jeremiah 29:13

Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books.
Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders.
Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations.
But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all,
then accept it and live up to it.

-Buddha
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:52:45 PM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #147 on: March 16, 2010, 05:00:15 PM »
I don't think much of The Bible has majority socially engineered society. I mean it clearly had all the influences for building this country and creating laws..but... and you're :loco: maybe cuz u half Atheist :D :D ;D

No but on the real my nigga......game plan changed?? Nahhh homie, nahhhh. Maybe when you could sex an asshole and produce a baby, or maybe when a woman evolves to have another reproductive tract so the 'one flesh' could be 'three flesh'.. but until that day.. I don't think God intends his game plan to change. Maybe after he wipes this world out and starts over.

The Overfiend

« Reply #148 on: March 16, 2010, 05:10:43 PM »
I don't think much of The Bible has majority socially engineered society. I mean it clearly had all the influences for building this country and creating laws..but... and you're :loco: maybe cuz u half

Yes that is social engineering, also contributing to social values. Of course the Bible helped socially engineer society. I thought that would be obvious.

Come now my nigga, now your just being silly, you know exactly what I'm saying. The game plan has changed in that populating and producing more and more people to cover the expanse of the globe is no longer such a pressing need as it was 2,500 years ago. In that sense, it really doesn't matter whether a few same and/or straight sex couples decide to engage in sex acts that will not result in reproduction.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 05:15:15 PM by ILLUMINATI CLIQUE »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: March 16, 2010, 05:13:45 PM »
I don't think much of The Bible has majority socially engineered society. I mean it clearly had all the influences for building this country and creating laws..but... and you're :loco: maybe cuz u half

Yes that is social engineering, also contributing to social values. Of course the Bible helped socially engineer society. I thought that would be obvious.

Come now my nigga, now your just being silly, you know exactly what I'm saying. The game plan has changed in that populating and producing more and more people to cover the expanse of the globe is no longer such a pressing need as it was 2,500 years ago.

So let's accept homosexuality becuz babies don't get produced from that??? Neither does pedophilia, a man can't get a prepubescent girl pregnant. And a human can't get a mammal pregnant neither. Should we accept that too?