Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13613 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #180 on: March 16, 2010, 08:52:50 PM »
^ So I pointed out Pedophilia and Bestiality once again becuz producing children doesn't happen that way neither...so should we accept a weird VILE lifestyle so that we could control population? FUCK NO.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #181 on: March 16, 2010, 09:39:51 PM »
Well I agree with you in principle, I can't hate on my gay homies. What kills me is that I know a lot of them, and they didn't chose to be gay. They've been disowned, they've been beaten, in some cases raped, because they are gay. I know one who moved across the country just so he can come out and not have his dad be mad, and his dad is heavy anti-gay. I know another guy who's dad is a pastor, he grew up around the Bible and can quote all the scripter you want about being gay. Yet, he said he can't not be gay. He tried to be non-sexual, but eventually he came out the closet and was disowned by his family. Eventually after 6 years his grandma opened up her doors to him. I cannot possibly know these people on a personal level in that I saw them, I talked to them everyday, and say people can chose to be gay. If these guys can chose, they'd have a wife and kids, and make their dads proud. But they can't, they are who they are and no hating on can change that. All the scripter and all the sex is for reproduction can't change who they are.

The Overfiend

« Reply #182 on: March 17, 2010, 12:20:44 AM »
I know a few gays and some of them are actually very masculine, much more masculine than even a lot of straights. A lot of straight men may be straight but they feminine as fuck.

ThaChamp

« Reply #183 on: March 17, 2010, 01:16:16 AM »
I know a few gays and some of them are actually very masculine, much more masculine than even a lot of straights. A lot of straight men may be straight but they feminine as fuck.

thats very true...
there were these 2 dudes that was like 2 years younger then us in high school... they acted like hard core tough guys kinda like Rooney does...
they stepped up to everyone and they even whooped some ass but they hung out with this one faggot who was a flaming homo and always protected him... we thought nothing of it... just 2 friends sticking up for there gay friend they grew up with... well now they are the biggest homos in corpus and still try to portray a tough guy image...

i just feel bad for the guys they punked and fought... imagine getting your ass beat by 2 undercover homos

Sikotic™

« Reply #184 on: March 17, 2010, 01:41:36 AM »
Well I agree with you in principle, I can't hate on my gay homies. What kills me is that I know a lot of them, and they didn't chose to be gay. They've been disowned, they've been beaten, in some cases raped, because they are gay.
And some people still wanna front and say that they chose to be that way. smh  :grumpy:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Overfiend

« Reply #185 on: March 17, 2010, 02:02:31 AM »
Next bestiality and pedophilia will be legalized and people will be legally able to sacrifice their children to the pagan god Molech under new overpopulation environmental protection laws.  Its all part of our Great Illuminated Plan, stay tuned my niggas!  :D

ikke

« Reply #186 on: March 17, 2010, 10:01:11 AM »
we should make a Quiettruth vs. atheist thread

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: March 17, 2010, 04:12:09 PM »
Well I agree with you in principle, I can't hate on my gay homies. What kills me is that I know a lot of them, and they didn't chose to be gay. They've been disowned, they've been beaten, in some cases raped, because they are gay. I know one who moved across the country just so he can come out and not have his dad be mad, and his dad is heavy anti-gay. I know another guy who's dad is a pastor, he grew up around the Bible and can quote all the scripter you want about being gay. Yet, he said he can't not be gay. He tried to be non-sexual, but eventually he came out the closet and was disowned by his family. Eventually after 6 years his grandma opened up her doors to him. I cannot possibly know these people on a personal level in that I saw them, I talked to them everyday, and say people can chose to be gay. If these guys can chose, they'd have a wife and kids, and make their dads proud. But they can't, they are who they are and no hating on can change that. All the scripter and all the sex is for reproduction can't change who they are.

They may not choose it but they AIN'T born that way. Like I done said before. Ya can't help being shy neither. You AIN'T born shy, but you can't help not being that way.

I know gay niggas too, ever hear they home situations? They done even SAID it THEMSELVES, so I repeat... this one 'boy' grew up in a small ass apt. in the Projects's wit his grandmother, mother, couple aunts and his sisters.. there ya go. Ever heard bout the ones molested, cuz alot of that shit goes down in the Project's too!! But I know niggas who just came out and said it themselves, they had too much female influence. But it's so funny, becuz so did I!!!! But why ain't I gay?? Cuz I KNEW it was WRONG. I was taught that, that was wrong. It was disgusting.

The only thang you are born with is your gender. EVERYTHANG AFTER that is LEARNED. Learned. When you are introduced to somethang, influence is right there!

It's parenting, whether it's the lack of monitoring and supervision, lack of proper education on sex, or JUST the basic lack of RAISING CHILDREN PROPERLY PERIOD.

The Bible even says this about raising kids. If you raise them one way, that way they'll stay forever.

But it's all good now, just fuck up your child's brain ya'll, than say you accept it so that the world will too so that a sexual perversion can become a normality, and now it opens doors for people these days to REALLY CHOOSE IT...yup, cuz that's what this world is fuckin' coming too. Beyond sad.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #188 on: March 17, 2010, 04:13:34 PM »
we should make a Quiettruth vs. atheist thread

I've just come to the conclusion Atheism is just a thought process that accepts the lack of common sense. Really though...

:-X

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: March 17, 2010, 04:24:15 PM »
Next bestiality and pedophilia will be legalized and people will be legally able to sacrifice their children to the pagan god Molech under new overpopulation environmental protection laws.  Its all part of our Great Illuminated Plan, stay tuned my niggas!  :D

Yup.

My grandfather said it himself he told me... 'If my mother ever saw what was going on in this world today, she'd have a heart attack'..

The SAME shit you're sayin', was said in the 20's, 30's, 40's ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY.... let's be fuckin' REAL nigga.

All you need is that ONE sister of a pedophile sayin' 'oooh he can't help it, it's not fair, he deserves, this, he deserves that'... hmmmm, exactly what ONE HOMO said and spread like wildfire.

Got all ya'll asses believing it though.

Next time ya'll needa re-think about sayin' 'Christians are the weak-minded'. Not even close my people, NOT EVEN CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #190 on: March 17, 2010, 04:26:21 PM »
^ Actually I take that back, in the 20's, 30's, 40's this vile acceptance wasn't even THOUGHT OF.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #191 on: March 17, 2010, 04:32:55 PM »
God's lookin' down right now prolly practically fuckin' thankin' Black Folks, Devout Catholics and Muslims.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #192 on: March 17, 2010, 04:43:22 PM »
Interesting, you were taught to be straight?  So if you didn't learn to be straight, you would have no interest in females?  Hmm.  I was never taught to get a boner while watching Cinemax late at night where a girl is showing off her tits and ass  while my parents were asleep when I was a preteen. 

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #193 on: March 17, 2010, 04:45:55 PM »
I quit.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #194 on: March 17, 2010, 04:46:29 PM »
Next bestiality and pedophilia will be legalized and people will be legally able to sacrifice their children to the pagan god Molech under new overpopulation environmental protection laws.  Its all part of our Great Illuminated Plan, stay tuned my niggas!  :D

Yup.

My grandfather said it himself he told me... 'If my mother ever saw what was going on in this world today, she'd have a heart attack'..

The SAME shit you're sayin', was said in the 20's, 30's, 40's ABOUT HOMOSEXUALITY.... let's be fuckin' REAL nigga.

All you need is that ONE sister of a pedophile sayin' 'oooh he can't help it, it's not fair, he deserves, this, he deserves that'... hmmmm, exactly what ONE HOMO said and spread like wildfire.

Got all ya'll asses believing it though.

Next time ya'll needa re-think about sayin' 'Christians are the weak-minded'. Not even close my people, NOT EVEN CLOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't think we need to discuss what else was being said during the 20s, 30s, and 40s.