Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13620 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #210 on: March 18, 2010, 05:52:28 AM »
My best female friend's brother is gay. yeah he was taught to be that way, living in a fucking east-german small town full of fucking nazis with a ignorant mother that said fags should all be sent into the gas chamber. life was nothing but fun for him until he moved to berlin. and don't ask me why, but this fool's gonna have his holy communion soon. just reminds me that gays are regular idiots like everyone else. and gives proof that priests are willing to give the communion to openly gay people. maybe the priest is gay to, but nooo that's impossible! ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #211 on: March 18, 2010, 06:02:36 AM »
and they get away wit it.....thats what the bible, god, etc...say to do?

Those priests fucking kids are just practiscing what they preach.
They need to find out for themselves if it's really that bad.

lol @ qt saying atheists lack common sense
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #212 on: March 18, 2010, 09:25:30 AM »
1. There are openly gay Catholic priests.

2. Black folks are not the only "anti-gay" culture. You even said it yourself, some cultures are willing to kill gays. I don't see too many black people killing gay black people.

3. Of course there are gay Muslims. EVERY culture/race/creed/religious group has gays in it.

So is it really that weird after all?

How is a gay Priest possible when I read in the paper that they are goin' to pass the law in the Church that a Priest CANNOT EVEN be 'EX-GAY'. ???

And yes it's weird. And not only weird and perverted, but fuckin' foul.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #213 on: March 18, 2010, 09:26:47 AM »
Fuck homosexuality aight. Fuck it. And fuck them.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #214 on: March 18, 2010, 09:28:24 AM »
My best female friend's brother is gay. yeah he was taught to be that way, living in a fucking east-german small town full of fucking nazis with a ignorant mother that said fags should all be sent into the gas chamber. life was nothing but fun for him until he moved to berlin. and don't ask me why, but this fool's gonna have his holy communion soon. just reminds me that gays are regular idiots like everyone else. and gives proof that priests are willing to give the communion to openly gay people. maybe the priest is gay to, but nooo that's impossible! ;D

Yeah, well I wanna see the look on an American Priest's face when homeboy walks up in there wit a switch and a 'hayyy'.

ikke

« Reply #215 on: March 18, 2010, 09:35:16 AM »
No Homo I hope?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #216 on: March 18, 2010, 09:41:13 AM »
No Homo I hope?
' Course.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #217 on: March 18, 2010, 09:49:05 AM »
When it comes to being a gay priest, many men never had sex, just like how can a priest be straight if they never had sex. When they get these gay urges, they decided that in order to keep themselves in check they join the priest hood. This was especially a common practise in the old days when a gay son would shame the family name. So in order to keep that son from shaming the family, that son would become a priest and never revile that it was because they are homosexual.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #218 on: March 18, 2010, 09:55:59 AM »
^ Propz to them. But in my opinion the next law the Church should file is that they should be allowed a wife. There's no Biblical rule that says that they shouldn't, so why don't they allow them? I could understand Nuns. I mean, men is fuckin' weak-minded, I think women could understand abstinence. Since ya know, it was the woman that came out of man's rib, so a man has a stronger desire to want it back.. that part of him. ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #219 on: March 18, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

Yeah, well I wanna see the look on an American Priest's face when homeboy walks up in there wit a switch and a 'hayyy'.

Whatever that's supposed to mean. ::) Point is, you gotta be fucking delusional to believe that you turn gay through sozialization. You may call this sick, but it's still a natural mental disposition, remember the lions, and the buffalos Wykid mentioned. I'd say that they didn't turn gay through a heavily feminine-influenced upbringing. They are lions and buffalos!
And don't say again that it's unnatural because they can't reproduce. Lions and buffalos know more about 'natural' than you do. ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:13:22 AM by Fraxxx »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #220 on: March 18, 2010, 11:34:08 AM »
^ Propz to them. But in my opinion the next law the Church should file is that they should be allowed a wife. There's no Biblical rule that says that they shouldn't, so why don't they allow them? I could understand Nuns. I mean, men is fuckin' weak-minded, I think women could understand abstinence. Since ya know, it was the woman that came out of man's rib, so a man has a stronger desire to want it back.. that part of him. ;D

well I agree whole heartly with you, it comes down to tradition. It was not law in the Catholic church to be celibate, but it was tradition for hundreds of years. some rriest would marry, and even some popes, but most followed the tradition and it evenually became law. Now look for it to be reversed in the next 100 years, which for the Catholic church is very soon.

Sikotic™

« Reply #221 on: March 18, 2010, 01:21:11 PM »
And what the fuck is a priest gonna do with a wife if they're gay? LOL

You know how many gay people have been in denial of who they really are and to make their families happy have gone out, got married, had kids with that woman and lead miserable lives? So, according to you, some supreme being nobody has ever seen and some old ass book written thousands of years before we had any understanding of half the shit we know today, that man should live a life of incompleteness and misery just for our sake?

It's shit like this that is why religion is an opponent of civil rights that has slowed down the advancement of man. Who knows where we would be today if religion wasn't here to suppress man's potential.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #222 on: March 18, 2010, 05:25:50 PM »

Whatever that's supposed to mean. ::) Point is, you gotta be fucking delusional to believe that you turn gay through sozialization. You may call this sick, but it's still a natural mental disposition, remember the lions, and the buffalos Wykid mentioned. I'd say that they didn't turn gay through a heavily feminine-influenced upbringing. They are lions and buffalos!
And don't say again that it's unnatural because they can't reproduce. Lions and buffalos know more about 'natural' than you do. ;D

Okay Fraxxx. ::)

For fuck's sakes the muthafuckin' lion kingdom IS masculinity. Go watch The Lion King wit chur gay friend nigga.

Have funnnn. ;D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #223 on: March 18, 2010, 05:29:38 PM »

well I agree whole heartly with you, it comes down to tradition. It was not law in the Catholic church to be celibate, but it was tradition for hundreds of years. some rriest would marry, and even some popes, but most followed the tradition and it evenually became law. Now look for it to be reversed in the next 100 years, which for the Catholic church is very soon.

Yeah, they really should do that. I mean isn't the Episcopal and Protestant Churches the closet to The Catholic Church? So I mean, they mine as well. Shittt, a woman needs to be in that Rectory.  :D It's for the better to break that tradition. :D

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: March 18, 2010, 05:31:13 PM »
And what the fuck is a priest gonna do with a wife if they're gay? LOL

You know how many gay people have been in denial of who they really are and to make their families happy have gone out, got married, had kids with that woman and lead miserable lives? So, according to you, some supreme being nobody has ever seen and some old ass book written thousands of years before we had any understanding of half the shit we know today, that man should live a life of incompleteness and misery just for our sake?

It's shit like this that is why religion is an opponent of civil rights that has slowed down the advancement of man. Who knows where we would be today if religion wasn't here to suppress man's potential.

I'm not talkin' about that gay ass to get married, lol.

Suppress man's potential??!

Yeah, cuz the only thang homosexuality has potential for to wipe out the human race.