Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13623 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #225 on: March 18, 2010, 05:33:04 PM »
My best female friend's brother is gay. yeah he was taught to be that way, living in a fucking east-german small town full of fucking nazis with a ignorant mother that said fags should all be sent into the gas chamber. life was nothing but fun for him until he moved to berlin. and don't ask me why, but this fool's gonna have his holy communion soon. just reminds me that gays are regular idiots like everyone else. and gives proof that priests are willing to give the communion to openly gay people. maybe the priest is gay to, but nooo that's impossible! ;D

Yeah, well I wanna see the look on an American Priest's face when homeboy walks up in there wit a switch and a 'hayyy'.

Whatever that's supposed to mean. ::) Point is, you gotta be fucking delusional to believe that you turn gay through sozialization. You may call this sick, but it's still a natural mental disposition, remember the lions, and the buffalos Wykid mentioned. I'd say that they didn't turn gay through a heavily feminine-influenced upbringing. They are lions and buffalos!
And don't say again that it's unnatural because they can't reproduce. Lions and buffalos know more about 'natural' than you do. ;D

Okay Fraxxx. ::)

For fuck's sakes the muthafuckin' lion kingdom IS masculinity. Go watch The Lion King wit chur gay friend nigga.

Have funnnn. ;D

I could begin with "whatever that's supposed to mean" again, cuz you're making zero sense here. Did you understand what I wrote and are you just pissed cuz I'm right and you don't know what else to say or do you really think you're making a point with "For fuck's sakes the muthafuckin' lion kingdom IS masculinity"? I'm curious.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #226 on: March 18, 2010, 05:40:04 PM »
My best female friend's brother is gay. yeah he was taught to be that way, living in a fucking east-german small town full of fucking nazis with a ignorant mother that said fags should all be sent into the gas chamber. life was nothing but fun for him until he moved to berlin. and don't ask me why, but this fool's gonna have his holy communion soon. just reminds me that gays are regular idiots like everyone else. and gives proof that priests are willing to give the communion to openly gay people. maybe the priest is gay to, but nooo that's impossible! ;D

Yeah, well I wanna see the look on an American Priest's face when homeboy walks up in there wit a switch and a 'hayyy'.

Whatever that's supposed to mean. ::) Point is, you gotta be fucking delusional to believe that you turn gay through sozialization. You may call this sick, but it's still a natural mental disposition, remember the lions, and the buffalos Wykid mentioned. I'd say that they didn't turn gay through a heavily feminine-influenced upbringing. They are lions and buffalos!
And don't say again that it's unnatural because they can't reproduce. Lions and buffalos know more about 'natural' than you do. ;D

For fuck's sakes the muthafuckin' lion kingdom IS masculinity. Go watch The Lion King wit chur gay friend nigga.

Have funnnn. ;D

I could begin with "whatever that's supposed to mean" again, cuz you're making zero sense here. Did you understand what I wrote and are you just pissed cuz I'm right and you don't know what else to say or do you really think you're making a point with "For fuck's sakes the muthafuckin' lion kingdom IS masculinity"? I'm curious.

How are you right? ???

You ain't even right mined...........for fucks sakes.

Any right minded individual understands how the circle of life operates.

It got nuttin to do wit animals, nuttin to do wit being born, nuttin' to do with church.

Let me ask you this, please answer it, do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals??

Now my dude, go get chur mind right and go watch The Lion King.

Fraxxx

« Reply #227 on: March 18, 2010, 05:44:56 PM »

Have funnnn. ;D

How are you right? ???

It got nuttin to do wit animals, nuttin to do wit being born, nuttin' to do with church.

Let me ask you this, please answer it, do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals??

Damn, lawyered! You're just too smart for me. :'( Naah, just kiddin! So, gay lions, any thoughts this time?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: March 18, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »

Have funnnn. ;D

How are you right? ???

Damn, lawyered! You're just too smart for me. :'( Naah, just kiddin! So, gay lions, any thoughts this time?

1st.... do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals??

Fraxxx

« Reply #229 on: March 18, 2010, 05:50:31 PM »
I guess so, maybe. But I don't see how this is relevant. Yeah, I know, you think it's related to homosexuality, but you're on your own with this theory.

So now your turn.

Too bad that I gotta get to bed everytime you're going online. I feel that we've built a strong connection, or is it just me? ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 05:53:51 PM by Fraxxx »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: March 18, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Thank you, thank you very much. Sooo, you believe one is born gay, prolly born a pedophile, but unsure if you're born attracted to animals...hmm, yeah I know becuz to THINK a HUMAN desiring to FUCK a goat is just so.... ya know.

Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: March 18, 2010, 06:00:09 PM »
Too bad that I gotta get to bed everytime you're going online. I feel that we've built a strong connection, or is it just me?

Whoaaa nigga, :stop:, eazy homeboy, ya know.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #232 on: March 18, 2010, 06:02:11 PM »

Have funnnn. ;D

How are you right? ???

1st.... do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals??

like this doesnt turn u on...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: March 18, 2010, 06:04:26 PM »
Nah not me, I hope not you? ??? Fraxxx prolly do though, cuz he pretty suspect. ;D

LMFAO at that pic, lol. Damn.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: March 18, 2010, 06:16:14 PM »
It's absolutely sickening that pedophilia and bestiality is being discussed next to homosexuality in this topic.  Like if these three are on par with each other.   

Bananas

« Reply #235 on: March 18, 2010, 06:19:03 PM »
pedophilia is on par with christianity in my book.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2010, 06:21:45 PM »
lol

Too bad that I gotta get to bed everytime you're going online. I feel that we've built a strong connection, or is it just me?

Whoaaa nigga, :stop:, eazy homeboy, ya know.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: March 18, 2010, 06:23:46 PM »
It's absolutely sickening that pedophilia and bestiality is being discussed next to homosexuality in this topic.  Like if these three are on par with each other.   

I don't see the big deal when they ALL VIOLATE SEX.

I find absolutely sickening that common sense just flys right out like fuckin' window like it ain't nuttin'. That shit scares me men. :-\

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: March 18, 2010, 06:24:58 PM »

By the way, just for the hell of it, do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: March 18, 2010, 06:30:07 PM »
what the hell are you sayin qt?
how can you like or be in love etc...with something that....its a fluckin animal for fluck sake? lol
were they fluckin animals back n the day? lol
i mean born to fluck a animal?
damn its gettin bad

By the way, just for the hell of it, do you BELIEVE you are BORN attracted to animals?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.