Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13593 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #255 on: March 18, 2010, 07:33:16 PM »
Ya'll better not call your children names when the next generation empowers the next vile sexual behavior.

Post-modern ideas started to pop up in the 60s throughout the U.S., a very small group of people knew that gay rights would eventually get to today's era.  Right now, there is absolutely no indication that some other sort of partnership will develop.  I'm actually curious to see what is the next step in the human mind evolution, and damn right I'll be right there accepting the positive aspects of it because my mind is ready for it. 

Positive? Positive? You see homosexuality as positive? Holeee fuck.

I don't know I don't fuckin' get it. The only thang a nigga fuckin' gets is the power between man and woman. The bond among a man, a woman and their children. The unbreakable, the strength behind a proper family. That right there, that shit right there. Not one thang is more powerful than that. Mentally, physically, or emotionally. Mentally ... physically ... or emotionally! I don't know bout the rest of the 'men' in this world but as a 'man' and no not as a colored man but as a 'man', I have full knowledge of what my plan as a 'man' is. Anythang other than that, that runs thru a man's mind, is just misunderstood and confused. Opposite and equal niggas. Opposite and equal. There's only ONE forceful union on this Earth. One. Thru TWO people, it's ONE.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #256 on: March 18, 2010, 07:37:19 PM »
Not accepting it, is just causing suffering to gay people.  How is it not positive that people will not be judged, or worse get discriminated against through violence which happens all the way.  I actually care about other members in our society.  Not just my inner circle. 

By the way, you're assuming that homosexuality will somehow ruin the family.  Homosexuality causes absolutely no fucking threat to family.  The biggest threat to the breakup of the family are the parents themselves.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #257 on: March 18, 2010, 07:40:34 PM »
Can somebody please explain how refusing to accept a lifestyle.. but not any lifestyle, a inappropriate sexual lifestyle ..is 'hate'?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #258 on: March 18, 2010, 07:44:09 PM »
Can somebody please explain how refusing to accept a lifestyle.. but not any lifestyle, a inappropriate sexual lifestyle ..is 'hate'?

Not on the individual level, but in our society it definitely leads to hate.  Poll this country with "Do you hate gay people".  Do the same poll once gay people is more accepted and less and less scene as a sin, the numbers will be lower. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #259 on: March 18, 2010, 07:54:58 PM »

Not on the individual level, but in our society it definitely leads to hate.  Poll this country with "Do you hate gay people".  Do the same poll once gay people is more accepted and less and less scene as a sin, the numbers will be lower. 

those numbers would always be off.  You have a lot of people...especially religious folks who pretend that they are against hate, but deep down hate gay people lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #260 on: March 18, 2010, 08:06:01 PM »

those numbers would always be off.  You have a lot of people...especially religious folks who pretend that they are against hate, but deep down hate gay people lol

That's true, but overall I still think the actual sentiment among people will be what I said.  Take some specific churches for example.  You have Pastors telling people that if they don't go to that same church, they will go to hell.  Expressing your belief that somebody will go to hell because you're not in that church is definitely a form of hate lol. Next step is to respect other churches  The next belief is that every person that isn't of that church's religion, will go to hell.  Then the next step is to recognize other religions.  Next step is to accept other religions, respect them.  I'm applying this form of evolution to how people see gay people. 

« Reply #261 on: March 18, 2010, 08:10:15 PM »

I'm applying this form of evolution to how people see gay people. 

well I accept and respect u man...

lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #262 on: March 18, 2010, 08:27:12 PM »
Yeah, cuz the only thang homosexuality has potential for to wipe out the human race.
How so?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sikotic™

« Reply #263 on: March 18, 2010, 08:30:59 PM »

Those that are the biggest homo-phobics usually end up being gay. I'm just saying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Barnes_%28pastor%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Crouch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Clements

EXACTLY! Ted Haggard is my favorite example of this trend of homophobic homosexuals. He went from doing all he could to outlaw homosexuality to getting it on with a male masseuse while doing drugs.

How the fuck does that happen? LOL

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #264 on: March 18, 2010, 11:36:31 PM »

Those that are the biggest homo-phobics usually end up being gay. I'm just saying.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Haggard
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Barnes_%28pastor%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Crouch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Clements

EXACTLY! Ted Haggard is my favorite example of this trend of homophobic homosexuals. He went from doing all he could to outlaw homosexuality to getting it on with a male masseuse while doing drugs.

How the fuck does that happen? LOL

Be fair guys, they're just doing some standard recon!

Fraxxx

« Reply #265 on: March 19, 2010, 12:23:29 AM »
Yeah, cuz the only thang homosexuality has potential for to wipe out the human race.
How so?

Since homosexuality is learned, numbers of gays are getting bigger and bigger, til finally there's no straight people left to reproduce. We're more or less an endangered species! :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #266 on: March 19, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

What kind of question is "why the fuck would they be gay?" Do you see the fact that there are dozens of gay animals? But if you need a reason, what about strong mutual feelings of sympathy? Call it love or don't. Not everything's about sticking your dick into someone you pervert! You see your all the time on some 'unnatural this', 'unnatural that' shit. Nature itself gave you the answer, cuz this things happen all the time. If you just can't accept it, this is telling more about you than about anything else.

Sikotic™

« Reply #267 on: March 19, 2010, 02:09:49 AM »
How so?

Since homosexuality is learned, numbers of gays are getting bigger and bigger, til finally there's no straight people left to reproduce. We're more or less an endangered species! :D
I hope I don't learn the ways of the homos.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #268 on: March 19, 2010, 10:19:37 AM »
How so?

Oh, you won't but your kids will. You know this Bernie Mac stand-up thing where he talks about his brother's kids? The 'faggot-ass six-year-old'? That's how all our sons will be.

« Reply #269 on: March 19, 2010, 10:20:46 AM »
How so?

you sure were tryin in the G-Spot lol