Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13599 times)

ikke

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #270 on: March 19, 2010, 11:13:32 AM »
Yeah, cuz the only thang homosexuality has potential for to wipe out the human race.
How so?

Since homosexuality is learned, numbers of gays are getting bigger and bigger, til finally there's no straight people left to reproduce. We're more or less an endangered species! :D
awesome.
Think about all the woman wanting to experiment.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #271 on: March 19, 2010, 11:22:05 AM »
There are plenty of actual threats that can cause the extinction of the human race, society learning the "gay way" isn't one of them lmao

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #272 on: March 19, 2010, 11:27:06 AM »
Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

cuz this things happen all the time.

M-Dogg?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #273 on: March 19, 2010, 11:45:40 AM »
Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

M-Dogg?!

LOL

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #274 on: March 19, 2010, 03:21:07 PM »

M-Dogg?!

LOL

I don't get it! Did I fuck up with my English? If not I don't care, if I did, I'm always willing to learn! 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #275 on: March 19, 2010, 03:25:29 PM »
no one cares about grammar..its just funny  cause m-dogg always confuses "these" with "this" and "he's" with "his". 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fraxxx

« Reply #276 on: March 19, 2010, 03:27:34 PM »
no one cares about grammar..its just funny  cause m-dogg always confuses "these" with "this" and "he's" with "his". 

Okay, I see! :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #277 on: March 19, 2010, 03:46:03 PM »

M-Dogg?!

LOL

I don't get it! Did I fuck up with my English? If not I don't care, if I did, I'm always willing to learn! 8)
ofcourse you goddamn german :P

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #278 on: March 19, 2010, 04:27:04 PM »

M-Dogg?!

Nope... try again homie

« Reply #279 on: March 19, 2010, 04:28:17 PM »

M-Dogg?!

Nope... try again homie

damnit....it was a good guess tho.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #280 on: March 19, 2010, 04:50:04 PM »
negroes in south california get to emotional.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #281 on: March 19, 2010, 04:57:15 PM »

What kind of question is "why the fuck would they be gay?" Do you see the fact that there are dozens of gay animals? But if you need a reason, what about strong mutual feelings of sympathy? Call it love or don't. Not everything's about sticking your dick into someone you pervert! You see your all the time on some 'unnatural this', 'unnatural that' shit. Nature itself gave you the answer, cuz this things happen all the time. If you just can't accept it, this is telling more about you than about anything else.
No, wrong nigga, if you accept it, it says alot bout YOU. Homosexuality is phony...now you go on and figure that one out. Nuttin' shows a man's character more than what he stands for. A man wit understanding doesn't accept or respect a perversion. Life is not that hard to figure out..when you have common sense. But this world is fucked. Why? Becuz today everythang has a labelment and an excuse. The 'depression', the 'sex addiction', the 'stress', the 'love between same sexes'. It's all the same shit. THERE'S NO SUCH THANG. OK?? No such thang. I find it EXTREMELY hypocritical that all of you sit here and say how weak minded, soft headed and retarded I am to believe in a power that created an ENTIRE perfectly in place galaxy, YET, YET, you all fall into accepting and believing in such phony, evident false movements. All it takes is one person to say somethang, that can pull an audience and spread to the masses. And have 'weak minded' individuals follow it. Go ahead and say what you want bout The Bible, but like I said, common sense. You don't have to read a book to contain that. To me, its all very simple minded, YET, that's what I am called, becuz I wonder why we are here, I wonder how plants, insects, trees, mountains, lakes, animals, humans, oceans, etc. were made, cuz I wonder 'damn look how perfectly put together a place is'.. now I always learned that is wisdom, but today am told that's weak mindedness. Becuz illogical people believe in some man in a sky we can't see..right?.......hmm so funny...becuz illogical describes homosexuality to a T. So I sees it like this...ya'll tellin' me I believe in God becuz 'some man' wrote it.... HAHAHAHAHAHA ....and ya'll believe homosexuality is okay becuz 'some man' said so.. LMFAO. Wowww. I don't think I could say any more.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #282 on: March 19, 2010, 04:57:33 PM »
There are plenty of actual threats that can cause the extinction of the human race, society learning the "gay way" isn't one of them lmao
:stupid:

Just don't...

Please no more..

« Reply #283 on: March 19, 2010, 05:05:56 PM »
:stupid:

Just don't...

Please no more..

He's actually right man.  Yes, if every human on earth became gay....then man would become extinct.  There is nothing that would make anyone believe that is happening...or will happen.  There have been gay people forever.  It seems like there is more now....but really there is only more in NUMBER because there are more people in number.  Its just that being gay now is more accepted..so you see and hear it more then before.  A 100 years ago it wasnt considered acceptable....so no one told. 

Chances of people being wiped out due to religion > Chances of people being wiped out due to Gaydom lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #284 on: March 19, 2010, 05:08:45 PM »

M-Dogg?!

LOL

These/This