Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13608 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #285 on: March 19, 2010, 05:11:10 PM »
There are plenty of actual threats that can cause the extinction of the human race, society learning the "gay way" isn't one of them lmao
:stupid:

Just don't...

Please no more..

I'm the one that's hitting a wall? 

http://www.cnn.com/2010/TECH/science/03/08/dinosaurs.asteroid/
"Scientists reaffirm theory that giant asteroid killed dinosaurs "

A giant asteroid hitting Earth right now is more likely to cause extinction then the entire world being gay. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #286 on: March 19, 2010, 05:12:52 PM »
There are plenty of actual threats that can cause the extinction of the human race, society learning the "gay way" isn't one of them lmao

Just don't...

Please no more..

A giant asteroid hitting Earth right now is more likely to cause extinction then the entire world being gay. 

figure this one out...

what are the chances of a giant asteroid hitting Earth and turning everyone gay?! 

Could happen...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #287 on: March 19, 2010, 05:15:21 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

figure this one out...

what are the chances of a giant asteroid hitting Earth and turning everyone gay?! 

Could happen...

Good chance lol.  Also, if everyone is gay you can still get lesbians pregnant.  The way it's being done right now lol

« Reply #288 on: March 19, 2010, 05:19:38 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

figure this one out...

Could happen...

Good chance lol.  Also, if everyone is gay you can still get lesbians pregnant.  The way it's being done right now lol

Whats the chance they make a movie....where theres only one strait man left on Earth.  And he has to fend for himself against the gay males trying to fuck him....but at the same time, chase down lesbians to impregnate them and save the human race?  Do I smelll an Oscar?!  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #289 on: March 19, 2010, 05:21:17 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

figure this one out...

Could happen...

Whats the chance they make a movie....where theres only one strait man left on Earth.  And he has to fend for himself against the gay males trying to fuck him....but at the same time, chase down lesbians to impregnate them and save the human race?  Do I smelll an Oscar?!  8)

Let's work on this script!  We can the minority versions of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon! lol

« Reply #290 on: March 19, 2010, 05:24:10 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

figure this one out...

Could happen...

Let's work on this script!  We can the minority versions of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon! lol

wait...we should hire Ben Affleck and Matt Damon! They can be the leaders of the gay males trying to fuck our hero.  I say Jason Statham for the lead role.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #291 on: March 19, 2010, 05:36:14 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

Oh my God my nigga, I don't actually believe gays are going to wipe us all out.

ikke

« Reply #292 on: March 19, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »
asteroids are a serious threat indeed.
A "Big One" comes along every century, the last one was in 1908 in tongoeska (russia), probally the most uninhabbited part of the earth, if it would've hit london history would've turned out very different.
So we're due for another one.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #293 on: March 19, 2010, 05:46:27 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

You said it has the potential to do that.  So good to know you were being sarcastic. 

« Reply #294 on: March 19, 2010, 05:46:36 PM »
if it would've hit london history would've turned out very different.

No Dubcc...

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #295 on: March 19, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »

Just don't...

Please no more..

You said it has the potential to do that.  So good to know you were being sarcastic. 
:)

Santanaz

• Lil Geezy
  • S-bLoCC Style 2C's
« Reply #296 on: March 20, 2010, 12:33:53 AM »
Shalam Ahchyam

I am a Hebrew Israelite (Yahsharahla)... I practice obedience under the teachings of Yahawah ba hasham Yahawashi (the name of the Most High & the Mashayac)

We are not jews though we may say so for the sake of discussion. We don't follow Judaism because it has nothing to do with the true biblical Hebrew Israelites
"Talk About It While I Live It"

The Overfiend

« Reply #297 on: March 20, 2010, 02:23:08 AM »
Animals have sex for pleasure. Monkeys do I know that, saw it on a documentary. Also some animals have are gay.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #298 on: March 20, 2010, 07:02:23 AM »
maybe people became gay from animals then? lol

Animals have sex for pleasure. Monkeys do I know that, saw it on a documentary. Also some animals have are gay.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #299 on: March 20, 2010, 08:21:12 AM »
my next door neighbor has gay birds...........