Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13588 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #300 on: March 20, 2010, 01:23:29 PM »
I don't know if it has occurred to ya'll but... WE AIN'T ANIMALS!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #301 on: March 20, 2010, 01:35:36 PM »
Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

What kind of question is "why the fuck would they be gay?" Do you see the fact that there are dozens of gay animals? But if you need a reason, what about strong mutual feelings of sympathy? Call it love or don't. Not everything's about sticking your dick into someone you pervert! You see your all the time on some 'unnatural this', 'unnatural that' shit. Nature itself gave you the answer, cuz this things happen all the time. If you just can't accept it, this is telling more about you than about anything else.
No, wrong nigga, if you accept it, it says alot bout YOU.

You don't get it. At this point I'm aware that you won't accept homosexuality, fine! But you have to accept the fact that it exists! And since you keep ignoring the point of what I'm saying, I'll just repeat it. Gay animals = fact! So please, how can it be 'unnatural' when nature includes homosexuality? Simple question, simple answer from you, one single time at least?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #302 on: March 20, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »
Yes we are.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #303 on: March 20, 2010, 01:48:27 PM »
I sodomized a girl last night. I told her how I posted over 500 times on here, so she let me fuck her in the ass. 8) All you 10.000+ fools should take advantage of it, too! Imagine what you can do!!!

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #304 on: March 20, 2010, 02:16:38 PM »

LMAO

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #305 on: March 20, 2010, 02:19:19 PM »
Lions.... I got a question for you.. if animals DO NOT have sex for pleasure (cuz I believe it's only humans and dolphins they do word? word) ...why the fuck would they be gay???!!??

What kind of question is "why the fuck would they be gay?" Do you see the fact that there are dozens of gay animals? But if you need a reason, what about strong mutual feelings of sympathy? Call it love or don't. Not everything's about sticking your dick into someone you pervert! You see your all the time on some 'unnatural this', 'unnatural that' shit. Nature itself gave you the answer, cuz this things happen all the time. If you just can't accept it, this is telling more about you than about anything else.
No, wrong nigga, if you accept it, it says alot bout YOU.

You don't get it. At this point I'm aware that you won't accept homosexuality, fine! But you have to accept the fact that it exists! And since you keep ignoring the point of what I'm saying, I'll just repeat it. Gay animals = fact! So please, how can it be 'unnatural' when nature includes homosexuality? Simple question, simple answer from you, one single time at least?

Is you ready nigga??? You ready? Look under the surface you scary ass nigga. My God, Fraxxx. Listen playa. Knowing that I beleive in The Bible I figured YOU would KNOW this!! Now you gon make me explain it??

Have you heard of the Fall of Man??

When God made NATURE, he did NOT INTEND creatures or MAN to have sex with the SAME fuckin' SEX.

Quote from: Genesis 3
14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

Okay? All animals, all beasts of the land, all coming humankind, is CURSED!

God ALSO didn't intend for humans to act LIKE fuckin' animals men!!

Lions don't THINKKKKKKKKK. Animals don't know right and wrong. They don't have SEX becuz they fall in love like humans do, but becuz they subconsciously know they SUPPOSE to. INSTINCTS. Them fuckas don't got brains with thought processes AND actions like we do, they have brains with only action.

ANIMALS are part of the natural world, natural environment, whatever, that God created...all of which was subjected to the muthafuckin' Fall Of Man.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: March 20, 2010, 02:20:38 PM »
Yes we are.

LMAO

Aight Mr. Evolutionists.  :)

Where did Elephants come from?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #307 on: March 20, 2010, 02:23:03 PM »
what does that have to do with the ridiculous statement "we aint animals"?

i thought we all learned in the 3rd grade that we were mammals? 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: March 20, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »
Oh My God.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #309 on: March 20, 2010, 02:28:18 PM »
your god cant save you from ridiculous statements. 

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: March 20, 2010, 02:28:53 PM »
and why are you using god in vain, qt?  thats a big no,no, mr. religion.

Fraxxx

« Reply #311 on: March 20, 2010, 02:31:22 PM »
You're still avoiding to admit it. It's not unnatural when nature includes it. I know, you think it's immoral,  just stop calling it unnatural. That would be a good start.

G-Funk

« Reply #312 on: March 20, 2010, 02:32:10 PM »
When God made NATURE, he did NOT INTEND creatures or MAN to have sex with the SAME fuckin' SEX.

I see what you mean there.
But it's around, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Unless you think its okay to kill them since they're gay. because they're unholy & a sin to god amirite?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #313 on: March 20, 2010, 02:36:46 PM »
and why are you using god in vain, qt?  thats a big no,no, mr. religion.
How is sayin' 'Oh my God' vain? I'm not cursing him. I am talkin' to him.

I see what you mean there.
But it's around, and there is nothing you can do about it.
Unless you think its okay to kill them since they're gay. because they're unholy & a sin to god amirite?
No of course there's not, unless you got half this board empowering the sick disgusting shit, leading and cheering it into society. FUCK THAT!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #314 on: March 20, 2010, 02:38:28 PM »
You're still avoiding to admit it. It's not unnatural when nature includes it. I know, you think it's immoral,  just stop calling it unnatural. That would be a good start.
A man fuckin' a goat is unnatural yet that's in nature too. And that's unnatural nigga.