Author Topic: Name your religion...  (Read 13647 times)

G-Funk

Re: Name your religion...
« Reply #345 on: March 20, 2010, 03:51:41 PM »
I think someone has been editing that wikipedia link of gay animals you put.

look at the selected images part and their descriptions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior#Selected_images

Fraxxx

« Reply #346 on: March 20, 2010, 04:03:18 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

"Giraffes in Kenya; giraffes have been called "especially gay" for often engaging in same-sex sexual behavior more than male-female (heterosexual) sex."

lmao @ especially gay. 

You have to admit, they look especially gay. ;D

Yeah. Good point you brought up wit that. ::)

See, it was a joke, not even directed towards you. What about stopping to dodge every legit point that's made and come up with something more clever than lions wearing lipstick, "fag" or male animals that are 'friends' but accidentally raise adopted kids like penguins e.i.?

How am I dodging legit points playa? What is u sayinnnnn'.

Ok now you are implyin' male animals have feelings for each other like gay men who adapt children as the male animals 'adapted' a penguin? Holeeeeeeee fuck. God take me now!!! I'm sure they was gay people makin' that conclusion. Becuz I'm sure other folks would call that somethang else. Wow Fraxxx, nigga you fuckin' gay man.

So everyone on here who can see the obvious is gay now. Wow, another strong point on your behalf.

I'm up to any productive discussion, no matter how ridiculous I find the other's opinions. But it's annoying that for every post I write, I have to write another one explaining what I wrote before and all I get in return is nonsense. I'm not getting worked up about it, I'm way past that but saying the same things always twice is just not that entertaining.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #347 on: March 20, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »
let's move this to the official thread :)

Sikotic™

« Reply #348 on: March 20, 2010, 04:07:08 PM »
I don't know if it has occurred to ya'll but... WE AIN'T ANIMALS!!
Yes we are.
Aight Mr. Evolutionists.  :)
What does the fact that we are animals have anything to do with Evolution? LOL, that's ignorant.

We are mammals because it's common sense. We are born like mammals, we produce milk like animals, we have hair like mammals, we reproduce like mammals, we piss like animals, we shit like mammals, we eat like mammals, we die like mammals.

We do everything like mammals, therefore we are mammals. Absolutely nothing to do with evolution, its just concrete fact.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #349 on: March 20, 2010, 04:08:39 PM »
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior

"Giraffes in Kenya; giraffes have been called "especially gay" for often engaging in same-sex sexual behavior more than male-female (heterosexual) sex."

lmao @ especially gay. 

You have to admit, they look especially gay. ;D

Yeah. Good point you brought up wit that. ::)

See, it was a joke, not even directed towards you. What about stopping to dodge every legit point that's made and come up with something more clever than lions wearing lipstick, "fag" or male animals that are 'friends' but accidentally raise adopted kids like penguins e.i.?

How am I dodging legit points playa? What is u sayinnnnn'.

Ok now you are implyin' male animals have feelings for each other like gay men who adapt children as the male animals 'adapted' a penguin? Holeeeeeeee fuck. God take me now!!! I'm sure they was gay people makin' that conclusion. Becuz I'm sure other folks would call that somethang else. Wow Fraxxx, nigga you fuckin' gay man.

So everyone on here who can see the obvious is gay now. Wow, another strong point on your behalf.

I'm up to any productive discussion, no matter how ridiculous I find the other's opinions. But it's annoying that for every post I write, I have to write another one explaining what I wrote before and all I get in return is nonsense. I'm not getting worked up about it, I'm way past that but saying the same things always twice is just not that entertaining.

How many times I tell you, and than you say I didn't?? Damn nigga. For real. You just don't get it.

ikke

« Reply #350 on: March 20, 2010, 04:11:05 PM »
Yes we are.
What does the fact that we are animals have anything to do with Evolution? LOL, that's ignorant.

We are mammals because it's common sense. We are born like mammals, we produce milk like animals, we have hair like mammals, we reproduce like mammals, we piss like animals, we shit like mammals, we eat like mammals, we die like mammals.

We do everything like mammals, therefore we are mammals. Absolutely nothing to do with evolution, its just concrete fact.
we're superior but still oen of them.

amazing how we have to dumb down our arguments for these religous fags

After the discussion I had with my dad he said, I don't care about facts, they're against my beliefs.l

Fraxxx

« Reply #351 on: March 20, 2010, 04:11:42 PM »
I think someone has been editing that wikipedia link of gay animals you put.

look at the selected images part and their descriptions
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mammals_displaying_homosexual_behavior#Selected_images

Yeah, I know what you mean. "slip-and-slide-orgies" among whales, hillarious! ;D It's just Wikipedia, after all. But it was more of an example how to back up something you say, not just say it. But since it had absolutely no effect, it's somewhat irrelevant that I didn't try to find a dissertation on the topic or something.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #352 on: March 20, 2010, 04:12:14 PM »
LMFAO! Becuz I'm the one who embraces homos right?

Sikotic™

« Reply #353 on: March 20, 2010, 04:15:00 PM »
Yes we are.

we're superior but still oen of them.

After the discussion I had with my dad he said, I don't care about facts, they're against my beliefs.l
We're superior intellectually, but sometimes I think less intellegent animals may have the upper hand on things.

For example, they don't waste their time with religion period (or arguing about it on a message board lol). They are content with their purpose in life: eating, fucking and dying. Humans have to complicate shit.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #354 on: March 20, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
At this day & age we have to support fags.
Not just for the 'I get to have all the straight bitches part' but for life's sake.
If god is real he stopped caring about us decenia ago, he isn't going to help us, and if he was he would get shit for killing millions of people.

the truth is there are too many people on earth righ tnow, homosexuality is a solution, it decreases reproduction.
I dont'agree with it but that doesn't mean they aren't goign to save the world this way.

If god were reall he would've told somebody to make a new bible, relevent to this time.

Sikotic™

« Reply #355 on: March 20, 2010, 04:19:20 PM »
Accepting the fact that homosexuality may in fact be "natural" isn't embracing it.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #356 on: March 20, 2010, 04:24:09 PM »
How many times I tell you, and than you say I didn't?? Damn nigga. For real. You just don't get it.

I won't re-read and summarize everything that would prove my point. Just take the lipstick and tu-tu crap as an example. When I pointed out that there's more to relationships, gay relationships in this case, you're pulling this joke of an answer out of the hat, that it's just 'being friends'. That I have to repeat myself again in this very post proves it even more. But it's whatever homie. At least I'm training my English skills, even so I think my IQ drops rapidly, having this discussion.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #357 on: March 20, 2010, 04:29:05 PM »
^ I sorry I must just think it's all a big joke. :idea: Hmm, maybe cuz it is.

Fraxxx

« Reply #358 on: March 20, 2010, 04:35:34 PM »
^ I sorry I must just think it's all a big joke. :idea: Hmm, maybe cuz it is.

Or maybe cuz you can't do better? Since you're switching from serious to joke only when there's no option but to admit that you may be slightly wrong? Like simply saying: "Okay, maybe I use the term 'unnatural' incorrectly."? Nooo, that's propably not it. ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #359 on: March 20, 2010, 04:40:16 PM »
:stop:

Yup, you right. I use the term 'unnatural' incorrectly. What a dumb nigga. :grumpy: Stupid.

I'm sorry Fraxxx for havin' to make you go thru all that bullshit.