Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4416 times)

Sikotic™

Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #105 on: March 19, 2010, 10:35:10 PM »
christians think g0d=jesus
Nah, God's power was in Jesus.
You ask people about Jesus and you'll get a million different answers.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #106 on: March 20, 2010, 02:35:18 AM »
since nobody actually reads the bible, especially christians.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #107 on: March 20, 2010, 04:01:41 AM »

Sorry that was badly worded what I meant was you don't need to have religious convictions to believe in god. I am certainly far from religious ecause I believe that you should walk your own path but hey, if someone feels a sense of empowerment from it, then I am happy for them.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: March 20, 2010, 06:57:52 AM »
then what are christians readin all day...its a book and it says bible on it? lol
you ask em what they are readin....BIBLE
why they go to church? = ...

since nobody actually reads the bible, especially christians.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #109 on: March 20, 2010, 08:12:04 AM »
I read the bible not a lot but I do read it

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #110 on: March 20, 2010, 10:14:57 AM »

That's true, since I'm not even sure what I believe Jesus is.

The early accepted position was the duality of God and Man. That God entered human form and co-existed with a human soul for 30 some odd years. It showed the perfection of God. Jesus could be tempted to sin but could never give in to the temptations. That's what the Last Temptation of Christ was about, and it was based on the duality of Christ. We as humans couldn't achieve God the Father or God the Son, but God the Holy Spirit can enter us and we too can fight off all temptation as it was shown to us first through Christ.

I myself am not sure if I believe that Christ was all knowing all powerful all the time or only at times. Did he always know the end results to everything or was he only given certain information? At first I felt he was all God inhabiting human form in order to speak to the people and offer them the chance to choose faith. But since reading Temptation I began to wonder maybe there really was real struggle in the mind of Jesus and him choosing the right path was the important part. I'm still not sure.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #111 on: March 20, 2010, 10:46:58 AM »
well they said he could sin he just chose not too

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #112 on: March 20, 2010, 10:57:16 AM »

I still don't understand why belief in god is automatically associated with religion.
I believe in god, but believe that god gave everyone will and to atheists I don't judge them, it's their right. I can't prove the existence of god, it's just something I feel but the judgmental aspect of it, works both ways, because those who don't believe there is a god, can also be truly ignorant and self righteous, I say live and let live. I will judge someone by their actions, not whether or not they hold the same belief as me.

Its pretty natural to associate a belief in god with religion.  You yourself can believe in "god" and not belong to any particular religion.  But you cant deny the fact that the two have been hand in hand forever.  Its kinda like me saying "I dont understand why people think I believe in science just cus I believe in evolution".

Yeah but most people that hate religion hate the people associated with that religion that speak out too strongly.

To me that's like hating science because all of the idiots that misinterpret it, like Al Gore. I fully believe in environmental science and geology and realize that the core of the earth is warmer now than it was 30 years ago, but because I think Gore and his ilk are big dirty liars it doesn't mean I dispute that fact that the earth is warmer.

I think most people typically associate an organization...with its representatives.  This happens everywhere...not just with religion. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: March 20, 2010, 12:47:08 PM »

I still don't understand why belief in god is automatically associated with religion.
I believe in god, but believe that god gave everyone will and to atheists I don't judge them, it's their right. I can't prove the existence of god, it's just something I feel but the judgmental aspect of it, works both ways, because those who don't believe there is a god, can also be truly ignorant and self righteous, I say live and let live. I will judge someone by their actions, not whether or not they hold the same belief as me.

Its pretty natural to associate a belief in god with religion.  You yourself can believe in "god" and not belong to any particular religion.  But you cant deny the fact that the two have been hand in hand forever.  Its kinda like me saying "I dont understand why people think I believe in science just cus I believe in evolution".

Yeah but most people that hate religion hate the people associated with that religion that speak out too strongly.

To me that's like hating science because all of the idiots that misinterpret it, like Al Gore. I fully believe in environmental science and geology and realize that the core of the earth is warmer now than it was 30 years ago, but because I think Gore and his ilk are big dirty liars it doesn't mean I dispute that fact that the earth is warmer.

I think most people typically associate an organization...with its representatives.  This happens everywhere...not just with religion. 

Yeah, and in those cases I stand against that idea as well. I'm not going to lash out at something because people that claim to represent it are idiots. I lash out at Gore, not at the science of climate change. I'll gladly say anyone that follows Gore is an idiot, but I'll never say anyone that is concerned about climate change is an idiot. You can study climate change and feel concerned and even though I don't share your concern I will respect your view. But when you blatantly lie on TV like Gore does I take issue with that.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #114 on: March 20, 2010, 06:41:56 PM »

Yeah, and in those cases I stand against that idea as well. I'm not going to lash out at something because people that claim to represent it are idiots. I lash out at Gore, not at the science of climate change. I'll gladly say anyone that follows Gore is an idiot, but I'll never say anyone that is concerned about climate change is an idiot. You can study climate change and feel concerned and even though I don't share your concern I will respect your view. But when you blatantly lie on TV like Gore does I take issue with that.

I agree with that....IF you agree with the idea.  I dont agree with religion.  The fact that so many idiots do...only reinforces my opinions.  IF I believed that what religion teaches is correct...I wouldnt care if anyone else believes or doesnt.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: March 20, 2010, 09:29:17 PM »

I agree with that....IF you agree with the idea.  I dont agree with religion.  The fact that so many idiots do...only reinforces my opinions.  IF I believed that what religion teaches is correct...I wouldnt care if anyone else believes or doesnt.

So what you IF, I am.