Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4414 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 05:45:43 PM »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 10:09:06 PM »
First, I'd rather see Quiet Truth and Daygo keystyle it out... 'cause both were the illest to ever spit on Dubcc.

Second whats up with the gang up on QT. I believe in God too, no harm in that. And know what Daygo's saying on the Catholic church. My wife is Filipino, and she left the church for a while. Now we are both going to Catholic church, but it's a long journey. Life leads you to where you need to be. If Daygo ain't going, I ain't mad at him. He will do what he does and we shouldn't judge him for it.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2010, 04:30:36 AM »
There's a better chance that other lifeforms exist on other planets than a God existing in another dimension.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

2010-thefuture

« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2010, 10:21:31 AM »
daygo there is some churches that believe God is coming back in a ufo..........if this is true I am hiding under my bed..........lmao

I see what you are trying to say,all I wanted to know is are you angry at Him?

and QT is my homie.........I put you on my prayer list qt

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2010, 10:29:52 AM »
He will do what he does and we shouldn't judge him for it.

The problem is...that mindset in the religious community is the exception. Its always preached not to judge...but the judging is usually inneviteble.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 10:34:47 AM »
First, I'd rather see Quiet Truth and Daygo keystyle it out... 'cause both were the illest to ever spit on Dubcc.

Second whats up with the gang up on QT. I believe in God too, no harm in that. And know what Daygo's saying on the Catholic church. My wife is Filipino, and she left the church for a while. Now we are both going to Catholic church, but it's a long journey. Life leads you to where you need to be. If Daygo ain't going, I ain't mad at him. He will do what he does and we shouldn't judge him for it.

oh...and not gangin up on QT. Thats my dude right there.  He just happens to be the main one arguing for his side is all.  I respect him for not bein afraid to say what he believes.  I dont have much respect for religion itself, cus I think its evil and corrupt.  But thats just my take on it...yall might see it different and thats ok.  I dont see myself as somehow being better then yall...cus you believe in whatever religion yall believe.  Ive always said, whatever makes you a better person...do that shit.  I dont give a shit what u believe in...if it makes u better....do that shit.  For me, religion wouldnt make me a better person...so no need.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 10:47:32 AM »
daygo u a good guy you know that?

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 10:59:31 AM »
There's a better chance that other lifeforms exist on other planets than a God existing in another dimension.

I was just showing the parallels between believing in Aliens and believing in God.  A lot of religious folks believe in God...and cant understand how others dont.   Others dont believe him God cus there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of their being a God.  But those same religious people will not believe in Aliens....cus there is no proof of them existing. lol Other then at Jack in the Box...and in front of Home Depot in the mornings...

2010-thefuture

« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 11:02:12 AM »
I like how you just accept compliments............ :D

thats good,and my church believes in starbucks........ ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2010, 02:24:17 PM »

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 14, 2010, 02:29:52 PM »

oh...and not gangin up on QT. Thats my dude right there.  He just happens to be the main one arguing for his side is all.  I respect him for not bein afraid to say what he believes.  I dont have much respect for religion itself, cus I think its evil and corrupt.  But thats just my take on it...yall might see it different and thats ok.  I dont see myself as somehow being better then yall...cus you believe in whatever religion yall believe.  Ive always said, whatever makes you a better person...do that shit.  I dont give a shit what u believe in...if it makes u better....do that shit.  For me, religion wouldnt make me a better person...so no need.
;D

Understandable.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 12:45:53 PM »

I was just showing the parallels between believing in Aliens and believing in God.  A lot of religious folks believe in God...and cant understand how others dont.   Others dont believe him God cus there is absolutely no proof whatsoever of their being a God.  But those same religious people will not believe in Aliens....cus there is no proof of them existing. lol Other then at Jack in the Box...and in front of Home Depot in the mornings...

I don't see how people don't believe in aliens. The universe being as big as it is, to think that the only form of intelligent life is by this one star on this one 3rd planet seems ridiculous to me. I don't need proof to have faith in something. In fact proof relinquishes faith. To believe or not believe in God means there cannot be proof at all. Once proof enters the room then belief ceases to exist. It's like saying I believe I'm responding to Daygo's post on dubcc. I can't say that. It's stupid. I don't believe I'm doing it. I know I'm doing it.

I don't know if aliens, or God, exist. But if you need proof to believe in either then you are a literal idiot. Not you specifically. Just in general.

« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 01:00:32 PM »

I don't see how people don't believe in aliens. The universe being as big as it is, to think that the only form of intelligent life is by this one star on this one 3rd planet seems ridiculous to me. I don't need proof to have faith in something. In fact proof relinquishes faith. To believe or not believe in God means there cannot be proof at all. Once proof enters the room then belief ceases to exist. It's like saying I believe I'm responding to Daygo's post on dubcc. I can't say that. It's stupid. I don't believe I'm doing it. I know I'm doing it.

I don't know if aliens, or God, exist. But if you need proof to believe in either then you are a literal idiot. Not you specifically. Just in general.

I believe in the possibility of either of those things existing.  Im more likely to believe in the possibility of Aliens...then I am a "god".  There is no evidence to suggest that "god" even makes sense.  There is evidence to suggest that the idea of life on other planets does. 

ThaChamp

« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
i believe in Aliens cus god is so powerful he can make aliens if he wanted too

« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2010, 01:07:07 PM »
i believe in Aliens cus god is so powerful he can make aliens if he wanted too

you believe in Aliens for the same reasons that I do....cus I see em every damn day....