Author Topic: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?  (Read 4419 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: daygo were you ever a chrisitan?
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2010, 03:49:01 PM »
aite qt...why would god create such things that can end or change many peoples lives within a matter of seconds?
isnt that evil? lol  and the christians want to say they are against the devil/evil
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2010, 04:16:43 PM »
Becuz he is the beginning and the end. And every beginning comes to an end. How can destruction be evil when it's made for consequence?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2010, 04:29:16 PM »
but what does he have to do wit makin people normal and not?
or inventin earthquakes, tornado's etc...why make em in the first place?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: March 17, 2010, 04:35:37 PM »
Welllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll I don't wanna pretend like I know everythang so my nigga, you gonna have to ask him. You feel that?

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: March 17, 2010, 04:36:35 PM »
You believe in God homie?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: March 17, 2010, 04:38:37 PM »
im not necessarily a church'ed up god type of duke...but is there a difference if believin in him or not?
it seems as if theres a punishment waitin if you dont believe in him...lol
Cube

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2010, 04:41:08 PM »
im not necessarily a church'ed up god type of duke...but is there a difference if believin in him or not?
it seems as if theres a punishment waitin if you dont believe in him...lol

Read the Quran bout that.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »
my daddy-I believe in my Daddy very deeply-I know some of you may never understand but He can use bad for good.........

haven't yall had a bad day and all of a sudden something good happens?Or you find out that what you thought was a bad day was God rellay protecting you from something happening

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #83 on: March 18, 2010, 11:01:30 AM »

lol@ you.....oh wait....lol@ you again.  The problem with your cult, is that it throws common sense completely out the window.  Proving that there WAS life on other planets at some point...and that we exist...and there are as many solar systems/planets as there are...common sense would allow you to believe that life on another planet, somewhere in the Universe is a strong possibility.  Common sense, in your case, allows you to believe that there is an invisible man in the sky who watches over us....with absolutely no proof of him existing...EVER.  If you did not communicate your paragragh well enough...forgive me for not understanding your jibberish.  Is it possible there is a god? Of course its possible.  Just as its possible those invisible rats are running around your room.  There is no proof of them ever existing....just as there is no proof of a god ever existing.  Their existence is just as valid as your god. So keep worshipping sheep.  Its no wonder your name is Shallow.

When people by the thousands testify to witnessing invisible rats running around my room I'll believe in those mice too.

I cant say that I read the rest of your shit...without being a liar.  But I did catch this last line...

...typical sheep mentallity.  No matter how ridiculous it is...and how much YOUR mind is able to say, this makes absolutely no sense whatsoever....if thousands of other people say theyve seen invisible rats running around your room...YOU...will believe it. Wow...

Praise Jesus...

« Last Edit: March 18, 2010, 11:14:51 AM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #84 on: March 18, 2010, 11:04:02 AM »
my daddy-I believe in my Daddy very deeply-I know some of you may never understand but He can use bad for good.........

haven't yall had a bad day and all of a sudden something good happens?Or you find out that what you thought was a bad day was God rellay protecting you from something happening

lol Are u serious?

So when youre having a good day...and something bad happens...its cus God fucked your day up?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2010, 11:06:45 AM »

lol Are u serious?

So when youre having a good day...and something bad happens...its cus God fucked your day up?

Nooo, you know how this works, gang rape - bad luck, rescue - GOD :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

2010-thefuture

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
guys no you took me wrong............

but thats my daddy anyway so hey you can say what you want :P

Fraxxx

« Reply #87 on: March 18, 2010, 11:14:57 AM »

Who's your daddy? ;D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

« Reply #88 on: March 18, 2010, 11:15:37 AM »

daddy?!  Like a a pimp?!

« Reply #89 on: March 18, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »

lol Are u serious?

Nooo, you know how this works, gang rape - bad luck, rescue - GOD :D

That God I tell yah.....what a great fuckin guy...