Author Topic: Pineapple on pizza  (Read 946 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Pineapple on pizza
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 08:01:30 PM »
im not allergic to bacon but wont ever catch me eatin that shhhh....some of the worst shhhh to ever be called food
i feel bad for you if you eatin bacon....whast rong with you people

canadian, Hawaiian etc...bacon is death...you sick people

dont be mad cause youre allergic! ;D

you musta had the wrong kind...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Bananas

« Reply #31 on: March 13, 2010, 10:01:55 PM »
i love all pizza, including pineapple, including anchovies, everything.

I remember sitting in my great grandmas house as a little kid, she was from northern Italy. She would throw anything me and my brother could think up on her pizzas. Eating pizza is my number 2 sensory experience in life next to getting head.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2010, 11:12:00 PM »
yall are trippin pineapple on pizza is the best combo

hell naw.  Fruit on pizza (other then the tomatos in the sauce) is a no no.  Yall Mexicans do be orderin the shit outta Pineapple on pizza tho.

Hawaiin Pizzas are one of the most popular pizzas though, not just a Mexican thing  ;)

Hawaiian pizza is the shit. Always have at least one hawaiian when ordering pizza.

Bananas

« Reply #33 on: March 14, 2010, 12:58:33 AM »

I remember sitting in my great grandmas house as a little kid, she was from northern Italy. She would throw anything me and my brother could think up on her pizzas. Eating pizza is my number 2 sensory experience in life next to getting head.

Cool story bro.

Bananas

« Reply #34 on: March 14, 2010, 12:59:57 AM »

Cool story bro.

lolfag, pineapple on pizza is just fine, why you trippin?

Jaydc

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2010, 03:44:25 AM »
I tried turducken the other day.Where you take a turkey and stuff that with a duck then stuff that with a chicken then stuff that with sausages made from a pig that was on a strict diet of bacon then cook that shit and eat it,then punch a vegan in the face.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 14, 2010, 04:56:38 AM »
Yay

kemizt

2010-thefuture

« Reply #37 on: March 14, 2010, 11:48:23 AM »
yay-but I will tell you what yall ever tried it on a salad?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 14, 2010, 12:09:54 PM »

Cool story bro.

lol

« Reply #39 on: March 14, 2010, 12:20:27 PM »

Cool story bro.

a lil schizophrenia never hurt anyone...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

2010-thefuture

« Reply #40 on: March 14, 2010, 12:27:28 PM »
lmao^^^^

E-Crazy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • E-Crazy
« Reply #41 on: March 14, 2010, 12:31:59 PM »
Pineapple on Pizza is the Beez Kneez - I usually order pineapple with extra sauce and cheese, if I don't get that its a Supreme.

« Reply #42 on: March 14, 2010, 12:37:00 PM »
I remember a long time ago...I worked for Papa Johns. I worked in this rich neighborhood...and some rich white lady called up, tellin me she was having some work done on her front yard.  Here is her exact comment..."Im having a bunch of work being done on my front yard...and need to feed about 8 Mexicans.  What do they usually like on their pizza?!"  lol  Im not even Mexican...and was like, wtf?!

ikke

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2010, 01:00:40 PM »
I love pizza hawai but I hate having to take all the pinapple's off.
Especially because I have to do it when it's frozen otherwise it contaminates the entire goddamn pizza

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #44 on: March 14, 2010, 01:22:10 PM »
pinapple on pizza is dope aslong as there is pepperoni on the pizza too, NOT ham.

the ham ruins it its too sweet like pineapple which creates to sweet of a pizza, you need the pepperoni to add the salty factor which makes a much better taste IMO