Author Topic: What's Karma? How does that work? and how is mine -1???  (Read 311 times)

Tha Lunatic

What's Karma? How does that work? and how is mine -1???
« on: March 13, 2010, 05:35:25 PM »
???

Al Bundy

Re: What's Karma? How does that work? and how is mine -1???
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2010, 05:37:44 PM »
asking about karma will give you an even bigger negative number

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2010, 05:39:21 PM »

wow..  but I don't give a shit about that..  I just wanna kno what it is and how it works

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2010, 05:45:35 PM »
Basically once you reach a certain number of post, you'll be able to give positive or negative karma.  The trick is that in order to give that karma, you have to write an essay(about 250-300 words) on why you're giving that person positive or negative karma. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 05:45:44 PM »

wow..  but I don't give a shit about that..  I just wanna kno what it is and how it works

on this forum....its usually a way to determine who thinks Pac is the greatest rapper of all time.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 05:48:55 PM »
Basically once you reach a certain number of post, you'll be able to give positive or negative karma.  The trick is that in order to give that karma, you have to write an essay(about 250-300 words) on why you're giving that person positive or negative karma. 

wow..  so my lil Stan McGayver is writin 300 word essays on why I deserve negative karma..  LMAO..  fuckin square head

props on tha info Javi

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 05:50:10 PM »

its down to 300?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »

its down to 300?

Yeah, mods were spending most of their time reading.  It was a bitch.  Something had to be done, you know. 

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2010, 06:01:04 PM »

its down to 300?

Yeah, mods were spending most of their time reading.  It was a bitch.  Something had to be done, you know. 

thats wussup.  Do u still have to post your pic up with the essay?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2010, 06:02:31 PM »

its down to 300?

Yup.  A pic with a sheet of paper that says your Dubcc Screen Name

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2010, 06:07:18 PM »

its down to 300?

damn..  this fools goin thru allllllll that

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2010, 06:31:14 PM »

its down to 300?

i remember the first time i gave somebody negative karma & had to do that.

NEVER did that again. :-X

Jome

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2010, 07:25:55 PM »

its down to 300?

Yup, I've done rejected a whole gang of applications for not attaching pics, or attaching unrealistic pics.  :grumpy:

I remember when it was a 500 word limit, we considered hiring external reviewers.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2010, 07:28:10 PM »
no wonder elano goes through 20 keyboards a month.  jeez

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Tha Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 07:31:24 PM »
LMAO..  my Karma dropped to -3!

I guess this shit must bother some people on here so I see why they doin it so hard..  doesn't mean shit to me tho..  lol