Author Topic: Warren G has added himself onto LLoyd Banks new single  (Read 1615 times)

Showtime

• Lil Geezy
Warren G has added himself onto LLoyd Banks new single
« on: March 15, 2010, 03:02:40 PM »
"Beamer, Benz, or Bentley" is Banks new single with Juelz Santana... Warren G's added himself to this LMFAO

http://www.zshare.net/audio/737506375bf72056/

This nigga need to go back to making them west coast tracks like 95 and hook back up with Snoop and Tha Twinz

Okka

Re: Warren G has added himself onto LLoyd Banks new single
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »
Warren wants to blow up again, that ain't gonna happen though. He should just release somethin similar to "Return Of The Regulator".

Showtime

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2010, 03:19:00 PM »
Warren wants to blow up again, that ain't gonna happen though. He should just release somethin similar to "Return Of The Regulator".

That album was good homie. Hella good. Didnt that have a Dr Dre produced track?

I agree, Warren Gs rapping nowadays is serious and he trys to sound hardcore instead of laid back and mellow like he was back in the days.

The_Offence

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2010, 03:41:41 PM »
these old west coast niggaz need to stick to making the same old west coast shit before they lose there fan base because the mainstream will never except a old west king t ass nigga in the mainstream right now , so they should just make the same old school shit for the fans they already have....ain't no nigga is checking for warren g on a mainstream level so why place put himself on a mainstream type of track

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2010, 03:57:48 PM »
It's always a possibility for a vet in the game to get accepted on a mainstream level, look at E-40 in 2006. Three 6 Mafia as well, those dudes were around for years before they started coming out with legitimate hit records. I'm not sure Warren G jumping on the new Banks joint is the way to go, but if he's trying to create a little buzz for himself, why not...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2010, 04:00:47 PM »
Warren G needs to make some more beats like "Real in the Field".

It's always a possibility for a vet in the game to get accepted on a mainstream level, look at E-40 in 2006. Three 6 Mafia as well, those dudes were around for years before they started coming out with legitimate hit records. I'm not sure Warren G jumping on the new Banks joint is the way to go, but if he's trying to create a little buzz for himself, why not...

True.

And this song is definitely the right way to go. Shit is blowin up.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:02:18 PM by GangstaBoogy »
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

love33

« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2010, 04:11:51 PM »

Exactly! It's 2010.  These kids need to understand he's not going to record g-funk so these kids on this website can download it and pretend it's 1996.  Dude has to be modern and make some money and collab with the right cats.

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2010, 04:35:41 PM »
HELL YEAH! MC HAS BEEN AND MC NEVER MATTERED HAVE TEAMED UP!!!

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2010, 04:43:59 PM »
these old west coast niggaz need to stick to making the same old west coast shit before they lose there fan base because the mainstream will never except a old west king t ass nigga in the mainstream right now , so they should just make the same old school shit for the fans they already have....ain't no nigga is checking for warren g on a mainstream level so why place put himself on a mainstream type of track
i generally agree with you, although it doesnt hurt to feature on south or eastcoast rappers tracks, but just as long as he keeps his own shit straight westcoast bangin gfunk, then its all good.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 04:46:59 PM by ironmike »

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2010, 04:51:48 PM »
warren g is just making himself look like more and more of a has been. what happened to fading your career out with dignity

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2010, 06:05:44 PM »
Is this an official remix or did warren just tear up the beat?
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »
Damn Warren Listen to me just stick to what you know G-funk if you care about your last fans just please man i feel like im dirfting away more and more.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2010, 08:51:19 PM »
I don't see what the big deal is. Rappers do this all the time.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2010, 09:19:16 PM »
one of the dopest albums to drop from the west
damn that George clinton song is classic....what a crazy beat
album after album hes failin to realize this commercial shit aint workin....
song after song

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2010, 02:05:24 AM »
it is quite annoying when a rapper has a fanbase that wants to hear music that the rapper is famous for, but the rapper ignores his fans, and keeps on trying to make some different sounding shyt that his fanbase are not trying to hear, whether its dirty south, eastcoast, rnb, pop, or just some shyt.
in this case, warren releases an album that sounds like all these different genres, and has the nerve to call it G-funk.

no one is checking for warren's shyt on a mainstream level, yet he makes an album trying to appeal to the pop and rnb audience, but the only people who are checking for his shyt are gfunk fans, but the fans are not buyin it, because its not the music they want to hear from warren. they want REAL gfunk, and not some sellout rnb/pop bullshyt that he attempts to brand as gfunk, just because he made the song. g-funk came before warren, so we know what REAL gfunk sounds like, so he cant go and make some mainstream sounding trash and expect us to accept that is gfunk.