Author Topic: Warren G has added himself onto LLoyd Banks new single  (Read 1613 times)

Will_B

Re: Warren G has added himself onto LLoyd Banks new single
« Reply #15 on: March 16, 2010, 02:16:10 AM »
Warren G drops a nice verse on a shit track :)

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2010, 02:41:03 AM »
warren needs to start listening to his fans while he's still got any, and not try to tell his fans that we should support any sellout music he's made, just because he made it, and call us ungrateful haters because we dont. the fans know what type of music they want to hear from warren, and thats straight westcoast gfunk, so its up to him to act on it. we want a full album of it, and not just 3 tracks as it was on the g-files album ("100 miles n runnin", "lets get high" & the song which was released on the true crimes soundtrack in 2003, called "we came here to ride a.k.a. suicide"). warren is the one who is being ungrateful, he is taking his own fanbase for granted, with the arrogant attitude that they should support anything he makes, regardless how it sounds like. you wont keep fans long with that mentality.

and we want him to hook up back with the twinz, and put them as the main guest feature rappers  on his albums, and not these wack bums bishop, blac nic, moss and these other talentless nobodys. the twinz were the best proteges that warren ever worked with, and right now, their talent is going wasted. also it would be dope to hear e-white on warren's albums aswell. e-white worked with g-dubb on the "return of the regulator" album, writing lyrics for some of the songs. i dont know why warren didnt get him to feature on a track on the album aswell, and since then he's never worked with him, while e-white is also sitting on the sidelines with his talent going to waste aswell.

other dope artists from the dpg family who he grew up with before his rap career, that warren has never worked with on his albums are lil half dead and lil c style. why doesnt he show them some love by putting them on his albums. lil HD does dope hooks, and lil style has said in a past interview that he would love to work with warren, and has tried to reach out to him, but warren didnt act on it. or what about when warren has complained in interviews that no one wants to get beats off him, but when bad azz tried to contact him to make some beats for the upcoming lbc crew album, he tells bad that he doesnt have any beats,... well why doesnt he fukking make some for him then.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 03:04:24 AM by ironmike »

Okka

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2010, 03:40:41 AM »
when bad azz tried to contact him to make some beats for the upcoming lbc crew album, he tells bad that he doesnt have any beats,... well why doesnt he fukking make some for him then.

He answered Bad Azz? I remember Bad askin' about those beats from Warren but i didn't know he answered.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2010, 04:25:30 AM »
^
i couldve sworn i heard someone say that warren said he didnt have any beats. this couldve been a previous time, before the lbc crew project that bad asked warren for some beats. i know he's asked gdubb before on previous occasions
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:27:23 AM by ironmike »

Okka

« Reply #19 on: March 16, 2010, 04:33:27 AM »
I remember Bad Azz sayin somethin like this to him "I never asked money when i was writin songs for you, so you could return a favor" or somethin like that. I would like to hear some new beats from Warren G, but i just have a feeling that nobody wants to fuck with him these days though. When was the last time he produced a song for somebody except for some of his own "proteges", it's kinda sad that we don't hear his beats anymore. Kurupt's "That's It" was fuckin good.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 16, 2010, 04:49:48 AM »
^
i agree

my theory why no one collborates with warren or dont get beats from him, is that he's a lazy ass. I bet alot of people in the past have tried to get beats off warren or get him to feature on their tracks, but he's either made excuses  like "i dont have any beats" , or he couldnt be bothered acting on the request, or he takes too long to get lyrics ready for a verse. if he's having troubles writing lyrics, he could easily just get some undergound cat from his city to quickly write up some dope rhymes, n give em 100 bucks or sumthin, and then get the verse ready for the artist's track, but he couldnt be f'd. the other things that he most probably does is ask for too much money from cats who cant afford his price offer, and wont settle for less. i understand if its some pop artist or some rapper from the dirty south or eastcoast, then ofcourse hit the fuckers up for the big money, but he should show love to rappers from the westcoast, and even feature on their albums for free if they cant afford to pay him. it works in warren's favor too, as it keeps his name out there giving him exposure.

warren has an excuse for everything, but he never wants to see it from the other perspective, and see that maybe its his own fault that nobody's fukking with him, and that nobody's buying his music. he needs to change his attitude as an artist, and stop turning down offers of other wc artists wanting to link up, and start listening to what his fanbase want to hear (REAL wc gfunk). warren should even be asking other westcoast artists if he can feature on or produce their tracks, instead of waiting for them to ask him. Also, look how long it has taken warren to release his albums,.. “in the mid-nite hour” was released in 2005, 4 years after “ROTR”, and then the g-files came out 4 years after that, in 2009. We wait so long to hear some more warreng gfunk, and once the album is out, he gives us a very un-gfunk style album, with only 13 fucking songs. right now, warren's attitude is very lazy, no wonder he's gone overweight. it says alot.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2010, 04:51:21 AM by ironmike »

2dog

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 16, 2010, 05:12:05 AM »
I remember Bad Azz sayin somethin like this to him "I never asked money when i was writin songs for you, so you could return a favor" or somethin like that. I would like to hear some new beats from Warren G, but i just have a feeling that nobody wants to fuck with him these days though. When was the last time he produced a song for somebody except for some of his own "proteges", it's kinda sad that we don't hear his beats anymore. Kurupt's "That's It" was fuckin good.

Triple c's wanted him on a track last year with mack 10
Sig cut down, keep decent sized.

Can you picture 2dog's prophecy?
Stress in the city, the cops is hot for me
The projects is full of bullets, the bodies is droppin
There ain't no stoppin me

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/li_8xLaX6c0?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_GB&amp;amp;color1=0x402061&amp;amp;color2=0x9461ca</a>

Okka

« Reply #22 on: March 16, 2010, 05:44:18 AM »

Oh yeah, he did the hook on "Chickn Talkn", he wasn't even in the video though. I guess he was too lazy to go to the video shoot or somethin' like that. What ever happened to the video of "Swagger Rich", i thought it was supposed to drop ages ago. Warren's next album better be good, or he's lost.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2010, 06:25:50 AM »
legend fuckin up their legendary statue

Mista Rosa

« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2010, 10:44:09 AM »

Oh yeah, he did the hook on "Chickn Talkn", he wasn't even in the video though. I guess he was too lazy to go to the video shoot or somethin' like that. What ever happened to the video of "Swagger Rich", i thought it was supposed to drop ages ago. Warren's next album better be good, or he's lost.

infortunately i don't think the new record, i'm talking solo record (if there is one), is for soon... Warren G still got it, just taking the wrong way: fucking way too much with unknown dudes like black nicc, bad lucc instead of DPG camp....
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2010, 10:48:26 AM »

infortunately i don't think the new record, i'm talking solo record (if there is one), is for soon... Warren G still got it, just taking the wrong way: fucking way too much with unknown dudes like black nicc, bad lucc instead of DPG camp....

Bad Lucc is a beast on the mic imo

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2010, 10:50:47 AM »
bad lucc isnt spittin the same as he used to...he used to be dope
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2010, 11:42:22 AM »
bad lucc is ok, but i mean it's boring when he overspot his "proteges" like he did with bishop lamont and frank lee white ( never heard of this cat then..) on midnight hour. i wanna hear warren g and features that bring something to the track. Return of the regulator formula...
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2010, 11:43:42 AM »
its crazy how many people like rotr but he makes these wack albums
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Okka

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
It's all about the paper these days and i don't really think Warren has so big budget that he could get the big names from the West to feat. on his album.