Author Topic: Slitting your wrists  (Read 527 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Slitting your wrists
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2010, 01:28:37 PM »
Rent a woodchipper,set it up outside of an elementary school.Go inside and pull the firealarm,run back outside and jump in feet first so that when the kids start lining up they get hit with chunks of blood.While being torn up,yell out GOOD MORNING!Firever on from that point,they will no longer be able to hear the words good morning said to them without having a panic attack reaction to that day.

I remember years ago a city worker was killed down here from falling into one of those.  Fucked up way to die. 
Especially if the woodchipper jammed halfway.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2010, 02:00:58 PM »
Rent a woodchipper,set it up outside of an elementary school.Go inside and pull the firealarm,run back outside and jump in feet first so that when the kids start lining up they get hit with chunks of blood.While being torn up,yell out GOOD MORNING!Firever on from that point,they will no longer be able to hear the words good morning said to them without having a panic attack reaction to that day.

I remember years ago a city worker was killed down here from falling into one of those.  Fucked up way to die.  
Especially if the woodchipper jammed halfway.

At least the Autopsy would be half off...

« Last Edit: March 19, 2010, 02:05:40 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2010, 02:58:00 PM »
honestly wood chippers arent like peoplethink they are. it would have to be a fucking huge one to put your body through, and you would actually have to fall sideways into it,theres no conveyor belt or anything so the shit has to get pushed through it with force. i think the serial killers and shit who use them probably cut the bodes up and do one limb at a time

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2010, 03:06:17 PM »
the serial killers and shit who use them probably cut the bodes up and do one limb at a time

experience?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Muhfukka

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2010, 03:08:07 PM »
the serial killers and shit who use them probably cut the bodes up and do one limb at a time

experience?! lol
haha i mean i have experience putting wood through a wood chipper and just from doing that i know putting a body through wouldnt be that easy, its not like on csi and shit

Muhfukka

« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2010, 03:09:53 PM »
snoop would probably go right through without any problems though

Trip Dee

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2010, 03:15:35 PM »
If your going to commit suicide, you should at least take 3 or 4 motherfuckers with you.

word up Teddy...

suicide is played out take some mother fuckers down with you like Rooneys cousin did
the Virginia Tech Shooter

Greazy forehead ass nigga!

haha he looks like he just hit jermaine jackson with a head