Author Topic: So Im grubbin at Whataburger today...  (Read 524 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: So Im grubbin at Whataburger today...
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 07:07:01 PM »
is the myth true?  is it really cleaner in there?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ThaChamp

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 08:37:06 PM »
is the myth true?  is it really cleaner in there?

fuck no... ive worked at places when i was younger and had to clean the girl restroom and dirty tampons everywhere and fuckin pee is on the toilet
how the fuck do bitches get pee on the toilet?

the fuckinn girls restroom is way dirtier then the males but they got couches n shit in there... wtf?

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2010, 10:08:43 PM »
the fuckinn girls restroom is way dirtier then the males but they got couches n shit in there... wtf?
hahahahahaha I never understood that shit either. Why do they feel like relaxing in the same area where piss and shit is at?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2010, 11:52:06 PM »
how come theres
female
male
unisex? lol
Where is agent #9 gonna take a piss at if there's no unisex bathroom?

on your face....lol

(no R Kelly)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2010, 12:21:46 AM »
how come theres
female
male
unisex? lol

on your face....lol

(no R Kelly)
I guess you gotta try everything at least once  :-\

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaChamp

« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2010, 02:13:04 AM »
xanax is whack, i havnt tried it till this year, and im glad it wasnt popular when i was high school, but i see all the lil kids do it for the past couple years.

man i tried it once and i fucked up my iphone, i don tremember shit i woke up and i was wearing a sweater with no shirt and 2 pairs of boxers.

when we were drinking, one of the homies was passing it out like candy, so me being drunk i took one, and a few shots and couple beers later, i told the homie "im not feeling it, when is it supposed to kick in?" than the homie said "here take another one" and another friend was like " u took 2 for ur frist time !??!?! this is probaly the last thing u remember"

if your dumb enough to take 2 bars while drinking then your ass deserved that shit

leave it to a chink... yall cant even handle your liquor much less alcohol and bars

fuckin pussy

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2010, 06:17:15 AM »
get it on camera on sik... ;)

how come theres
female
male
unisex? lol

on your face....lol

(no R Kelly)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2010, 11:28:27 AM »
xanax is whack, i havnt tried it till this year, and im glad it wasnt popular when i was high school, but i see all the lil kids do it for the past couple years.

man i tried it once and i fucked up my iphone, i don tremember shit i woke up and i was wearing a sweater with no shirt and 2 pairs of boxers.

when we were drinking, one of the homies was passing it out like candy, so me being drunk i took one, and a few shots and couple beers later, i told the homie "im not feeling it, when is it supposed to kick in?" than the homie said "here take another one" and another friend was like " u took 2 for ur frist time !??!?! this is probaly the last thing u remember"

if your dumb enough to take 2 bars while drinking then your ass deserved that shit

leave it to a chink... yall cant even handle your liquor much less alcohol and bars

fuckin pussy

lol, im korean you moron, koreans drink like russians, its part of our culture, your whole country consists gardeners, custodians, bag boys, buy boys, and farmers.

its pretty funny how you say asians are drity, when ur a mexican. lol ironic. and im korean we be chasin the paper, but if i was chinese working at a dry clean spot id rather do that than cleaning shit, throw up, food, or do back breaking work for less the minimum wage.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

ThaChamp

« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2010, 11:39:05 AM »

fuckin pussy

lol, im korean you moron, koreans drink like russians, its part of our culture, your whole country consists gardeners, custodians, bag boys, buy boys, and farmers.

its pretty funny how you say asians are drity, when ur a mexican. lol ironic. and im korean we be chasin the paper, but if i was chinese working at a dry clean spot id rather do that than cleaning shit, throw up, food, or do back breaking work for less the minimum wage.

how did this become a race issue?

this is about your dumb gook ass taking multiple xanax and drinking liquor like a moron...
not how you live on a strict diet of cat and trash water

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2010, 12:27:24 PM »
get it on camera on sik... ;)

how come theres
female
male
unisex? lol

on your face....lol

(no R Kelly)
Nah dogg some things are for my eyes only.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2010, 05:05:26 PM »

fuckin pussy

this is about your dumb gook ass taking multiple xanax and drinking liquor like a moron...

i dont take xanax cuz that shit was before my time, xanax is some youngsta shit.

i live on a diet of cat and trash water?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

south korea> mexico   u can actually drink the tap there.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2010, 05:51:54 PM »
did u tell her not to go in there for about.....35......45 minutes?!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

ThaChamp

« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2010, 08:03:09 PM »

fuckin pussy

i dont take xanax cuz that shit was before my time, xanax is some youngsta shit.

i live on a diet of cat and trash water?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_%28PPP%29_per_capita

south korea> mexico   u can actually drink the tap there.

LMAO do you really think i give a fuck about mexico?

US can bomb mexico tomorrow and i could give a fuck less... im not one of those chicanos that get all mad when you say something about mexico dogg....

try again rooney

ThaChamp

« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »
did u tell her not to go in there for about.....35......45 minutes?!

nah man...
i was blown out of my mind so i think thats why i laughed about it
i was drunk thats why i didnt care and washed my hands
and i was zannied out so thats prolly why i didnt even notice i walked into the girls restroom

ThaChamp

« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 09:00:36 PM »
well im going out tonight fellas...

i got one zanny bar left and imma split it with this chick im going out with tonight

imma slip it in her drink and try to fuck....

wish me luck