Author Topic: Diss lines that eatem up spitem out!!!  (Read 67 times)

ghank

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Diss lines that eatem up spitem out!!!
« on: December 03, 2002, 05:36:49 PM »
From the rap you wrote, to the crack you smoke your f@#UckIN answer backs a joke. Now Ima tell these motha f@#uckiN fans the truth while you diss me first and I answered you. You said I passed you in the lobby and I glanced at you like I didn't noticed you, well bitch I had a show to do. like I'm supposed to be star struck come over to you. You better shut your f@#uckin mouth while you 0 FOR 2. In 94 limp open the show for you, rock the whole crowd and stole the whole show from you, took ya motherf@#uckin DJ and stole him too, and you fall in slump and get all emotional. and now you swing and pluck strings and sing till you get sick. Confused as F@#uck because your music sucks Dick. Mister Mister, ass kisser to get accepted in rap quicker was everlast, but never last cause everlast is quitter. --------Eminem -quitter-0 :D diss to Everlast and Dilated Peoples.

Gang bang by your manager fella getting money out your old ass. Like a motherF@#ucking ready teller. Given out the dollar bills. Now they the villain in a purse and high heels. So don't believe what ren say. Cause he's going out like KOONTA kENTAI. Ice Cube Death Certificate- Diss to NWA

bitch nigga a hella bitch nigga. so much bitch in you you'd rather blow me than fight I'm from the old school like romee rome. Been wanting cap you every since you been mad dogging me with that bitch in your car; fool who do you think you are? mister big stuff. man you shit on hitt and get your shit bust; plus, cover it up use your bitches blush mister powder puff your bark aint loud enough.( bitch niggas.) hittman, dre,2000, diss to cj mac on death row.