Author Topic: Recession is about to get WORSE  (Read 955 times)

ThaRealSupreme

Re: Recession is about to get WORSE
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 08:59:48 PM »
so your vote not goin thru was jus as good as it goin thru...basically? lol
and why are they so crazy to get people to vote...when their vote dont count and mean shit? lol

so you thought with a black man in there..it be different or you jus wanted a black man in there...vs a white? lol
knowin the black man will do jus as bad or worse job than a white man? lol

if you knew that...and you voted for him...do you feel better than you voted for a puppet..vs not votin at all? lol

people that voted thought it would be,..

you asked for a change...lol

Nobody said it was going to be for the good lol

Yup and I was one of them lol but I knew damn well it would go this way either way because it's planned before time. The president ain't shit but a puppet!

I just wanted to see a black man in office. Everybody else fucked up ...well let his ass do it for once lol it's not no different.

I just wanted a black man in there but seriously after Bush...what's the worst he could do? There's not one president of the U.S. who isn't followin someone above them.
Basically lol

I dunno but I got paid and a day off just to go and vote so it's all good.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »
so you did it cuz you got paid but you knew the outcome would be bad
1.you got paid
2.you wanted a black man in there
3.you didnt want you not votin to go to waste and you votin to go to a white man
4. a day off

and why are they so crazy to get people to vote...when their vote dont count and mean shit? lol

so you thought with a black man in there..it be different or you jus wanted a black man in there...vs a white? lol

if you knew that...and you voted for him...do you feel better than you voted for a puppet..vs not votin at all? lol

Yup and I was one of them lol but I knew damn well it would go this way either way because it's planned before time. The president ain't shit but a puppet!

I just wanted to see a black man in office. Everybody else fucked up ...well let his ass do it for once lol it's not no different.

I just wanted a black man in there but seriously after Bush...what's the worst he could do? There's not one president of the U.S. who isn't followin someone above them.
Basically lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 09:21:34 PM »
so you did it cuz you got paid but you knew the outcome would be bad
1.you got paid
2.you wanted a black man in there
3.you didnt want you not votin to go to waste and you votin to go to a white man
4. a day off

Basically lol

Sarah Palin is dumb as hell and even had old white ladies on the news saying she scared them lol That's one of them main reasons I voted for Obama besides him being black. Mccain is old as shit and can die any minute so to have Sarah Palin as Vice President is a big ass risk ....this bitch said some real basic GED type shit on the news.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 09:24:03 PM »
what if the black man said or did some shit you werent feelin...would you still like or take his side cuz he was black? lol
and number 4 is you not votin and by you not votin...basically meanin your vote goes to them...the white man since they cheat on most of the shit anyway....lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 09:33:56 PM »
what if the black man said or did some shit you werent feelin...would you still like or take his side cuz he was black? lol
and number 4 is you not votin and by you not votin...basically meanin your vote goes to them...the white man since they cheat on most of the shit anyway....lol

Naw, somebody gotta talk a good talk....nobody's going to debate and both sides are negative. Obama talked a good talk but u really can't blame dude because he was left with a pile of shit up to his waist band.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 09:36:58 PM »
haha aite...but all the good talk was jus to get him into office....all this talkin of him hes gon do this n that....if the gov't ruined it as bad as they did...they should and damn well can fix it jus as easy as they broke it....the same way they cheat with the votin...i really dont care, but i know not to believe in them for anythin....and some people used to look at them as reliable people in this world who would help others like family members...lol
they were shown thats not the case....tha hard way for real

Naw, somebody gotta talk a good talk....nobody's going to debate and both sides are negative. Obama talked a good talk but u really can't blame dude because he was left with a pile of shit up to his waist band.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »
haha aite...but all the good talk was jus to get him into office....all this talkin of him hes gon do this n that....if the gov't ruined it as bad as they did...they should and damn well can fix it jus as easy as they broke it....the same way they cheat with the votin...i really dont care, but i know not to believe in them for anythin....and some people used to look at them as reliable people in this world who would help others like family members...lol

That's not part of the plan tho....this shit is about to take a turn in a crazy way just for control. They don't want to help us at all.....they wanna make us dependant (spell check). ::Shrugs::: I'm not dealin with that bull shit tho.....I dunno y I keep thinkin that but I'm not.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 10:00:44 PM »
whats not part of the plan?
part of their plan is exactly what you jus said....they dont care and they never will...but they want the vote so they can look good...
and take what turn in what crazy way?....it will only get worse than what it is...but what more can they do or hide that they already havent? lol

That's not part of the plan tho....this shit is about to take a turn in a crazy way just for control. They don't want to help us at all.....they wanna make us dependant (spell check). ::Shrugs::: I'm not dealin with that bull shit tho.....I dunno y I keep thinkin that but I'm not.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 10:16:15 PM »
whats not part of the plan?
part of their plan is exactly what you jus said....they dont care and they never will...but they want the vote so they can look good...
and take what turn in what crazy way?....it will only get worse than what it is...but what more can they do or hide that they already havent? lol

People expect too much from the pres. when he doesn't have control like the majority think he does.  What I'm sayin is the way that the economy is going is part of a plan but I just don't feel like going into details because it's too much but since I did research about it then others can lol. I'm going to sleep homeboy!  If you want me to shoot some info to you then let me know and I will.

realsupportfake?

« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 10:57:44 PM »
Wow, I dont know how anyone can debate or try to have an intellectual conversation with Enyce lol. Good luck with that......
And dude should really be banned from posting in TOT, no hate bigg dogg, cuz you really are a foo haha

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2010, 06:01:55 PM »
one of the main things thats causing all this is the REAL ESTATE hault.  No ones really buying houses anymore cuz no one is selling and the short sale and foreclosed homes are bunch of scams with too much paperwork and waiting period so regular people dont waste their time.  Not only that, prices are so high that banks cant give out loans cuz no one makes enough money for those prices.  The banks need to stop holding on to these houses and just lower the loans or the prices and get rid of them.  Let the market become alive and people will start buying and selling again which will fix ALOT of things believe it or not.  Real Estate was the reason many people lost their jobs.  So stop the greediness and cut ur losses short, the more banks keep the houses, the worse all this shit will be.  

its like if u have a sega dreamcast and someone wants to buy it for $50 but ur not selling it cuz u bought it for $200

The real estate is the core foundations, which they have imploded deliberately so to, they allowed the bubble to get really big and then they universally announced a credit crunch. That credit crunch has caused free credit to dry up, leading to a sudden plummet in house prices, knocking people down into negative equity which means they are unable to sell their homes and furthermore without any equity, they are unable to acquire more credit, since borrowers were happy to give when the market was going up.

They have ripped the heart out of of the market and caused a depression which despite how severe we keep saying it is, is only the very start, you think unemployment is high now, you just wait. Obama aint shit, McCain aint shit, Palin aint shit, politicians don't run this country, the banks do, this is a banking coup. Yet we are all still running around pointing fingers at the politicians and squabbling about whether the budget should be cut and where.

Oh and it gets better, the banks will keep charging people late fees when they can't repay their mortgages for as long as possible and then when there is nothing left to milk, they are then compensated by the federal government for that mortgage.

As for the why? the order which owns the world has bled south america, africa etc dry, now they are doing the same to the west, because there is nowhere else left to feed off. However it seems they don't give a shit about killing the host, they want it all.

This is about absolute power
« Last Edit: March 31, 2010, 06:08:50 PM by virtuoso »

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2010, 05:54:54 PM »
one of the main things thats causing all this is the REAL ESTATE hault.  No ones really buying houses anymore cuz no one is selling and the short sale and foreclosed homes are bunch of scams with too much paperwork and waiting period so regular people dont waste their time.  Not only that, prices are so high that banks cant give out loans cuz no one makes enough money for those prices.  The banks need to stop holding on to these houses and just lower the loans or the prices and get rid of them.  Let the market become alive and people will start buying and selling again which will fix ALOT of things believe it or not.  Real Estate was the reason many people lost their jobs.  So stop the greediness and cut ur losses short, the more banks keep the houses, the worse all this shit will be.  

its like if u have a sega dreamcast and someone wants to buy it for $50 but ur not selling it cuz u bought it for $200

politicians don't run this country, the banks do, this is a banking coup. 
This is about absolute power

i agree with everything u said but what is the point of doing this if everyone is gonna be broke, their gonna run out of money at some point.  I dont understand why they cant just let business run and everyone can make money.  Greed has really ruined the world.  If recession gets worse then how can people live? as it is they cant so if these banks think they're being smart about this then they must be doing some hardcore drugs.