Author Topic: Jaydc for Mod  (Read 173 times)

Jaydc

Re: Jaydc for Mod
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2010, 12:46:25 PM »
It would be the platforum I run my campaign on.

No longer will poor men be held down by the oppresive rape laws.No longer will Hugh grant movies make money as millions of men drop down hard earned cash to take women  for a chance at sex.No longer will I have to have carefully constructed alibis.Imagine a world where you go to the store to buy a 40 of colt 45 and see some hot bitch strutting her shit around,you shotgun that colt 45 run over and kick that bitch in the back of legs and ravish her while guys line up behind you,once finished you tag out and a police officer takes off his belt and gives that slut the treatment she deserves.That my friend is a world I want my children to experience.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Jaydc for Mod
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2010, 12:56:35 PM »
It would be the platforum I run my campaign on.

No longer will poor men be held down by the oppresive rape laws.No longer will Hugh grant movies make money as millions of men drop down hard earned cash to take women  for a chance at sex.No longer will I have to have carefully constructed alibis.Imagine a world where you go to the store to buy a 40 of colt 45 and see some hot bitch strutting her shit around,you shotgun that colt 45 run over and kick that bitch in the back of legs and ravish her while guys line up behind you,once finished you tag out and a police officer takes off his belt and gives that slut the treatment she deserves.That my friend is a world I want my children to experience.

if only life could be this good.... :'(