Author Topic: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot  (Read 1622 times)

YaKno7

• 'G'
40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot
« on: March 20, 2010, 08:38:55 PM »

Trayvone

• 'G'
  • REPPIN NORTH LONG BEACH
Re: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2010, 08:47:46 PM »

Video doesn't prove anything. I thought we were gonna see 40 get out the truck and punk menace. Instead we get some message saying he doesnt want to incriminate himself?

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2010, 08:52:35 PM »

Video doesn't prove anything. I thought we were gonna see 40 get out the truck and punk menace. Instead we get some message saying he doesnt want to incriminate himself?

There was no point in putting this video out 'cause he could've just said that in the first place. :-\ This is why I can't take rap beefs seriously no more lol ppl be playin!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2010, 09:02:31 PM »

What a letdown...after promoting that the "Full Video" was on it's way.

Trayvone

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2010, 09:09:09 PM »

There was no point in putting this video out 'cause he could've just said that in the first place. :-\ This is why I can't take rap beefs seriously no more lol ppl be playin!

Haha for real. Either show the entire video or don't show it at all. Nothing was accomplished by this.

The_Offence

« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2010, 09:45:04 PM »
i told you lame ass niggaz 40 glocc didn't have no video of the event...don't you niggaz think if he did he would have put that shit out a long time ago.... 40 is a bitch ass nigga always with this gay ass videos of him saying what he did but never proving nothing , talking about running up on wayne when that nigga was never there, this nigga is a straight clown he still showing the young money chain in the video :D nigga that shit happened a year ago and you didn't even snatch the chain your self, is that his claim to fame that nigga will still be showing that footage 5 years from now lol bitch nigga stop making lames videos with no proof and get it up with menace,stop playing these video games., i knew this nigga was soft when i saw he was sending his niggaz to fight for him

h2k4

« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 10:49:12 PM »
LOL @ this.  It looked like a Menace promo video.  40 stays taking L's.

*Eagerly waits for triple6 to come in with his broken English and start praising 40*

Trayvone

• 'G'
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2010, 11:08:36 PM »
i told you lame ass niggaz 40 glocc didn't have no video of the event...don't you niggaz think if he did he would have put that shit out a long time ago.... 40 is a bitch ass nigga always with this gay ass videos of him saying what he did but never proving nothing , talking about running up on wayne when that nigga was never there, this nigga is a straight clown he still showing the young money chain in the video :D nigga that shit happened a year ago and you didn't even snatch the chain your self, is that his claim to fame that nigga will still be showing that footage 5 years from now lol bitch nigga stop making lames videos with no proof and get it up with menace,stop playing these video games., i knew this nigga was soft when i saw he was sending his niggaz to fight for him

Nah he has video of what happened. The problem is he probably stayed in the truck like Menace said which is why he won't aire that part of the video.

motormule

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2010, 06:50:18 AM »
i got a video where i give 40 glocc a Wedgie a make him cry... but i cant show it,  but is true.. i promise  ::)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2010, 06:56:42 AM »
i got a video where i give 40 glocc a Wedgie a make him cry... but i cant show it,  but is true.. i promise  ::)

lmao

Yeah 40 glocc is officially a clown after this lol, what a dumbass

For Teh Lulz

• 'G'
  • No , not really.
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 07:28:47 AM »
"Due to incriminating footage of 40 glocc getting out of the truck and making the bitch ass BWS niggas run it had to be edited to protect 40 glocc from any attempt by blackwallstreet to prosecute him in a court of law"

So basically ... He snitched on him self LOL someone call the police hahahhaha
CAN I HAZ D;

Blood$

« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2010, 08:12:34 AM »
great to see this footage leaked... now where's that footage of Young Buck too 40? damn you stay exposing these rappers!  :P

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2010, 08:24:12 AM »

Young Old Head

« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2010, 09:13:04 AM »
i never diss rappers on forums cause i actually think that's some bullshit, but i gotta make a exception this time n say FUCK 40 GLOCK. damn he's such a clown forreal tho *lol*

Cash Money Blood Gang

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 21, 2010, 09:48:17 AM »
He know damn well menace aint gonna take that shit to court. He already confessed to it so he might as well have showed it. Lol that nigga is............ 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon