Author Topic: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot  (Read 1629 times)

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
40GLOCC stay losing and Menace stay winning. Wot a clown this dude is.

Okka

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2010, 11:54:19 AM »
Like i always say, i'm a 40 Glocc fan but dude is turnin' into a fuckin clown.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2010, 12:16:09 PM »
Glocc had some alright music in the past, but dude is a straight up clown. Keep taking your L's.
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2010, 04:50:23 PM »

What a letdown...after promoting that the "Full Video" was on it's way.

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

SO PRUP

« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2010, 05:00:49 PM »
lol @ the video

MisterX

• 'G'
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2010, 05:43:17 PM »
What video shoot was that?

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2010, 06:39:14 PM »
i told you lame ass niggaz 40 glocc didn't have no video of the event...don't you niggaz think if he did he would have put that shit out a long time ago.... 40 is a bitch ass nigga always with this gay ass videos of him saying what he did but never proving nothing , talking about running up on wayne when that nigga was never there, this nigga is a straight clown he still showing the young money chain in the video :D nigga that shit happened a year ago and you didn't even snatch the chain your self, is that his claim to fame that nigga will still be showing that footage 5 years from now lol bitch nigga stop making lames videos with no proof and get it up with menace,stop playing these video games., i knew this nigga was soft when i saw he was sending his niggaz to fight for him

Real talk...

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2010, 08:11:54 PM »
lol@ this shit...this kinda shit just keeps makin 40 look more and more like a fuckin buster.  Either u got some bonified gangsta shit to show...or u dont.  And on everythang G...aint no real gangsta gonna put up some shit on the damn internet noways. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2010, 09:46:48 PM »
40 Glocc is a damn clown. That video was wack as fuck. Dude keeps taking L's and i have lost all respect
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

Blood$

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #25 on: March 22, 2010, 04:58:54 AM »
 ;D 40 we see you dont let these bloggers get you locked up homie u dont know who will snitch menace went and said u pulled a gun on him!! and u never said his name or  who he was he will snitch! u are smart for that!its obvious they left for a reason you can see it on the comedians face!! :o and u was out of the car talking about it right after it happened and inside chilling doin cameo Point proven leave it alone dont show that GUN 40!!then you will Be the clown they know you are Not by getting yourself locked up!Dont be a pump up case Bro! Continue to expose!
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2010, 05:11:03 AM »
i told you lame ass niggaz 40 glocc didn't have no video of the event...don't you niggaz think if he did he would have put that shit out a long time ago.... 40 is a bitch ass nigga always with this gay ass videos of him saying what he did but never proving nothing , talking about running up on wayne when that nigga was never there, this nigga is a straight clown he still showing the young money chain in the video :D nigga that shit happened a year ago and you didn't even snatch the chain your self, is that his claim to fame that nigga will still be showing that footage 5 years from now lol bitch nigga stop making lames videos with no proof and get it up with menace,stop playing these video games., i knew this nigga was soft when i saw he was sending his niggaz to fight for him

It shows menace chilling then all of a Sudden 40 comes he leaves and 40 at video talking Shit about him!! what even makes menace story the truth now how about Some! answer that?? YOU cant!! ;D i see in this footage 40 sayin they gone and he there and they were there b4 him! 40 made them run!it didnt show menace having 40 scared to get out of the truck!!where is that footage how we know menace sayin truth He a groupie!buy lil waynes chains for a verse!! ;D tyga said it then menace tells lie sayin he didnt buy them back! lies always and he said he had the footage on here also!! so wheres menace footage bcuz 40 said if he got it it will 4sure 100% show menace homie run and leave him!and then menace choose to do the same
 feature Quote:

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2010, 08:48:22 AM »
;D 40 we see you dont let these bloggers get you locked up homie u dont know who will snitch menace went and said u pulled a gun on him!! and u never said his name or  who he was he will snitch! u are smart for that!its obvious they left for a reason you can see it on the comedians face!! :o and u was out of the car talking about it right after it happened and inside chilling doin cameo Point proven leave it alone dont show that GUN 40!!then you will Be the clown they know you are Not by getting yourself locked up!Dont be a pump up case Bro! Continue to expose!

rofl.. shorty exposed himself

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2010, 10:07:40 AM »
okay , if mr. gangsta gangsta double cheeseburger og 40 glocc doesn´t want to incriminate himself why did he release the bum beating video .

he acted like he was attacking a rival gang member when the guy was just a weirdo with a red rag. dude should just make songs . and menace should try to come up with  his own style instead of being a game clone.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
 ;D wrong Menace changed his storty now he says 40 glocc got out the car after he left lol1st off how he pull a gun on you sitten in car and scared to get out who would b scared to get out a car wit a gun on them Menace is lien for fame He is Exposed!!
 feature Quote: