Author Topic: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot  (Read 1637 times)

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: 40 glocc running down on black wall street at video shoot
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 11:21:00 AM »
;D wrong Menace changed his storty now he says 40 glocc got out the car after he left lol1st off how he pull a gun on you sitten in car and scared to get out who would b scared to get out a car wit a gun on them Menace is lien for fame He is Exposed!!

40 would be scared cuz he isn't going to use it..And yea after menace left the shoot 40 glocc finally got out the car after menace was long gone, dude didn't wanna get his ass whooped thats all

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 11:26:59 AM »
peep this world star video and turn up the volume at the part where they show that dude looking all scared looking ahead, theres music covering it but you can hear menace in the back saying "Come catch this fade!" LOL at 40 glocc exposed by menace we all know who's the bitch now, menace wasn't lying

blackwallguerilla

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 11:33:00 AM »
Triple6 when you the only one left defending sum1 you usually wrong

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 12:29:29 PM »
no defence he is exposed epic fail trying to explain too much he cant hear shit  ;D he said u hear that lil mumble  ::) come on why would u leave after you have this hard core beef and want to fight! get out of here wit that shit! 40 made slim leave they was relax till 40 came and then they left  ;D because slim had a show  ;D like he headlines and brings in fans  ;D ::)
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 12:36:12 PM »
;D wrong Menace changed his storty now he says 40 glocc got out the car after he left lol1st off how he pull a gun on you sitten in car and scared to get out who would b scared to get out a car wit a gun on them Menace is lien for fame He is Exposed!!

40 would be scared cuz he isn't going to use it..And yea after menace left the shoot 40 glocc finally got out the car after menace was long gone, dude didn't wanna get his ass whooped thats all

you said 40 wouldnt use a gun  ;D tell that to the police that has arrested all those times for guns and for shooting at the police and he was locked up for it google it!
 feature Quote:

lil murda show

« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 12:51:41 PM »

you said 40 wouldnt use a gun  ;D tell that to the police that has arrested all those times for guns and for shooting at the police and he was locked up for it google it!
nigga u beat that case meaning u didnt do it in the court of law so stop tryna take credit for something u didnt do buster...

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 12:52:49 PM »
peep this world star video and turn up the volume at the part where they show that dude looking all scared looking ahead, theres music covering it but you can hear menace in the back saying "Come catch this fade!" LOL at 40 glocc exposed by menace we all know who's the bitch now, menace wasn't lying

oh shit.. hahaha

Triple6 when you the only one left defending sum1 you usually wrong

triple6 = 40

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 03:01:55 PM »
Triple 6 give it up dude. 40 is full of shit he expects us to go off another nigga facial expression lol. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. But I did hear menace telling that nigga to get out of the car lol. And my nigga paybacc been saying he was on some bullshit way before this even went down, he aint got no reason to lie on that nigga.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010, 03:10:50 PM »
I can say I really wish this 40 glock fool wasnt from Kali.  The shit is embarassing.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »
This clown just said a n*gga he knew bought the chains from the Crips then gave the chains to Wayne for a verse!!! "Weezy will do something for him if you buy the chains back"...Then he said he got the chains back for free!!!...LMAO!!! THIS CLOWN LYING AND DON'T EVEN KNOW IT!!! Some nigg@s bought them chains back from the Crips and gave them to Wayne in exchange 4 a verse on they song! This clown didn't get sh*t back!!! Other nigg@s had to Pay to get them chains back this clown is a LIAR in his own words!
2010-03-22 19:26:11
 feature Quote:

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 06:26:19 PM »
wheres that video of him tellin him to get out etc...?

Triple 6 give it up dude. 40 is full of shit he expects us to go off another nigga facial expression lol. Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. But I did hear menace telling that nigga to get out of the car lol. And my nigga paybacc been saying he was on some bullshit way before this even went down, he aint got no reason to lie on that nigga.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 06:34:53 PM »
Its on this video 40 glocc is playing music to cover it up but you can still hear it LOL..Go to the part where it shows that croccet dude looking all scared, turn up the volume and you will be able to hear menace saying "Get out the car and catch this fade!"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 06:39:26 PM »
damn the muzik is loud...lol

Its on this video 40 glocc is playing music to cover it up but you can still hear it LOL..Go to the part where it shows that croccet dude looking all scared, turn up the volume and you will be able to hear menace saying "Get out the car and catch this fade!"

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 06:40:41 PM »
yall keep talking about putting it on film aint gangsta..stfu..BWS is rappers and kids..this s*** is playtime for 40...nicca just having fun wit these lames..thats twice menace had the burner in his face and had to raise up..Stay on dem COWARDS 40!!
 feature Quote:

lil murda show

« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 07:05:14 PM »
yall keep talking about putting it on film aint gangsta..stfu..BWS is rappers and kids..this s*** is playtime for 40...nicca just having fun wit these lames..thats twice menace had the burner in his face and had to raise up..Stay on dem COWARDS 40!!
and thats twice yo hoe ass didnt bust on him either,weenie nigga pulling guns on niggas and not using them,u are a clown dud and u should lay it down my nigga cuz u are looking real bad right now lol...