Author Topic: Mike O Connell is a comedic Genius...or insane.  (Read 170 times)

Jaydc

Re: Mike O Connell is a comedic Genius...or insane.
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2010, 08:01:41 AM »
Hes not for eveyrone but I like him.Dont be surprised if you suddenly see this guy become pretty big.He works with will ferrell and judd apatow and them.I remember when I first saw Zach Galifinkis on jimmy kimmel,I thought he was fucking hilarious.I tried getting so many people to watch him but everyone said he was lame.Then all of a sudden the hangover came out and everyone loved him.Typical sheep mentality.

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2010, 05:15:47 PM »
Hes not for eveyrone but I like him.Dont be surprised if you suddenly see this guy become pretty big.He works with will ferrell and judd apatow and them.I remember when I first saw Zach Galifinkis on jimmy kimmel,I thought he was fucking hilarious.I tried getting so many people to watch him but everyone said he was lame.Then all of a sudden the hangover came out and everyone loved him.Typical sheep mentality.
yeah but shit comes across a lot differently when its stand up comedy versus a movie with lots of funny improv shit

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 05:58:31 PM »
Thats true.Ive always loved the more abstract comedians,andy kaufman,mitch hedberg,zack galifinkis etc.