Author Topic: I QUIT at fuckin' life  (Read 4093 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: I QUIT at fuckin' life
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2010, 06:55:43 PM »
be careful....now you know god could be against you.....look how this damn thrifty store treatin you dogg

Dammmmnnnn, thank you!!!

Ya'll good people.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Geesta

« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2010, 06:58:26 PM »
1st off quit crying like a bitch...
2nd off Gays and Woman are taking over corporate shit... they are everywhere it fuckin sucks
3rd off the economy is really fucked up so there is no surprise why its so hard to find a job...

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2010, 07:05:13 PM »
i learned how to make a resume in the 9th grade, i dont know about american high schools but those classes were mandatory.

have you had any jobs prior to the one you are applying for?

Resumes are very important for an interview but you also have to look good. dress shoes, shirt tucked in, with with a tie and some nice pants. Make sure you dont have a beard like Freeway too, shave up.

Always look the interviewer in the eye and thank them for their time after the interview is done. Make sure you give a nice firm hand shake too, no pussy shit.

I always like emailing the organization id like to work for first to get the interview, instead of walking up in there and asking if they are even hiring. So if they email me back, it lets me know they are interested.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2010, 07:06:11 PM »
damn str8 gangsta^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2010, 07:11:38 PM »
I've been lookin for a job since 12-15-2005  welcome to the recession but seriously...it's just hard out here right now and God will make a way out of no way. I've been through enough through these years to know but I look at ppl who have mouths to feed who can't work off of my chump change and realize that it should be worst for me. Yea I would rather have a full time job so I can do me and take care of things quicker but fuck it ...it's not workin that way and I'm not cryin nor blamin God for it no more. That's just me tho!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2010, 07:12:46 PM »
I didn't need a reference for this job I have now. However, I had the licence from the last job though. Counts for everything

kemizt

UNCEEN

« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2010, 07:13:58 PM »
Yeah it's hard getting a job right now... I'm in college right now so i need the money to pay shit off...I might get a job at wal-mart though lol

Matty

« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2010, 07:14:07 PM »
i pretended to be a school teacher with about 5 seconds notice once. my friend says, so this agency is gonna call my ex-school teacher (you) and the phone starts ringing...

shit was uncomfortable i did this silly voice but the right things were said and we laughed afterwards :laugh:

hope it works out though QT :cheers:

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: March 22, 2010, 07:15:14 PM »
i learned how to make a resume in the 9th grade, i dont know about american high schools but those classes were mandatory.

I took Life Skills in High School which basically showed you how to do resumes, paperwork, shit like that. 

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #39 on: March 22, 2010, 07:16:36 PM »
Yeah it's hard getting a job right now... I'm in college right now so i need the money to pay shit off...I might get a job at wal-mart though lol

I applied for Wal-Mart passed the online test and didn't even get a fuckin interview lol  I felt like a real loser ...like damn they don't even want yo ass lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: March 22, 2010, 07:17:52 PM »
supreme dont want for no man to buy her shhhh....take her out....nah...lol

I've been lookin for a job since 12-15-2005  welcome to the recession but seriously...it's just hard out here right now and God will make a way out of no way. I've been through enough through these years to know but I look at ppl who have mouths to feed who can't work off of my chump change and realize that it should be worst for me. Yea I would rather have a full time job so I can do me and take care of things quicker but fuck it ...it's not workin that way and I'm not cryin nor blamin God for it no more. That's just me tho!
Cube

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #41 on: March 22, 2010, 07:18:58 PM »
im sorry but saying its the recession is a bullshit excuse. you mutha fuckas need to stop being lazy and get your ass out there and put in work. theres jobs everywhere.

DO YOU HAVE FRIENDS? DO THEY HAVE JOBS?

fucking 90% of the jobs ive had in my life ive had someone recommend me. its that easy. and ive been working since grade 7, im 21 right now muthafucka so do the math.

when you get the job, prove to your friend that recommended you or your boss that you arent a bitch and you'll work hard at what your doing and that they didnt make a mistake.

then, once youve been working there for awhile and have gained respect and know the scene, then you can slack off and find easier ways of doing shit.

BUT YOU GUTTA WORK HARD FIRST.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2010, 07:19:48 PM »
The dudes that do wanna take care of me are friggin crazy and try to be controllin' lol it's never someone that I actually like back and connect with.

G-Funk

« Reply #43 on: March 22, 2010, 07:20:30 PM »
I tried to get an online job one time. It was to write tutorials. Pay would be like 3 tutorials a week $20-40 each depending on length and in-depth. I needed to fill a W2 form which needed my social security, but since it was online I didn't want to do that. And the other way was for illegals or something. So no there either. :-\ I was 15 at the time.
Can't remember the name of the site anymore either. :-\

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/STWYYj4whkk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/STWYYj4whkk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: March 22, 2010, 07:22:25 PM »
takes you out to dinna....
and after the movies and 60.00 later....
THATS IT?
thats it bitch....i jus paid a rollin 60 and its a wrap....you think i was rollin that out for no reason and nuthin in return....lol
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like....

The dudes that do wanna take care of me are friggin crazy and try to be controllin' lol it's never someone that I actually like back and connect with.

Cube