Author Topic: Oh god, LOL More Michael Jackson Stuff  (Read 187 times)

Trauma-san

Oh god, LOL More Michael Jackson Stuff
« on: December 04, 2002, 02:59:14 AM »
Well, Michael came back to his court thing yesterday I guess, and here's a bunch of pictures from it.  First off, he showed up in a tuxedo.  Why, I have no idea.  He got bit by a spider or something at his mansion, and now he's on crutches.  Of course, this is his last day of testimony, so maybe he just said that for pity, who knows.  

When he got out of the van, he told the reporters not to take any pictures of his feet.  The dude was like "O.K.".  Mike - "You promise?" Reporter - "Yeah"  Mike - "YOU PROMISE????" (pointing at him) Reporter - "Yeah".  LOL

Look how goofy he was acting.  They asked him a bunch of questions outside, before he went in, too... They asked him about his kid hanging over the balcony, and he looked pissed and said 'It's my kid.  I love my children".  Then they asked him what he thougt about an attorney named Gloria Allred filing a lawsuit to have his kids taken away from him, and he said "Who?" then they explained, and he said "Ahh,... you can tell her to go to hell"  LOL Damn, he's totally changed, he used to never cuss.  

When he got inside to give his testimony, he kept going "AooooWWWW!" like he does into the microphone between questions, LOL.  WTF?

Then, the microphone made a ton of feedback, and he announced to the court that he thought it sounded like "C".  

(Flashing the peace sign after he finished his testimony)

Good god that's bizarre looking.

Ya gots to understand mike loves the kids.

Trauma-san

Re:Oh god, LOL More Michael Jackson Stuff
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2002, 03:02:19 AM »
Oh, and btw, he'll be at the Billboard Awards monday.  They're giving him yet another award.  (I guess to get him to show up, they just offer him an award every show, like MTV does...).  

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2002, 04:13:30 AM »
LMMFAO at him telling her to go to hell

LMMFAO at him making those noisez

LMMFAO at him throwing tha peace sign and him makeing facez LOL

damn this shyt waz hillarious im still laughing i cant ttype he really iz going KRAYZIE!  ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2002, 07:55:05 AM »
he might be the biggest joke ive seen all week, those pictures just scare the hell outta me
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2002, 09:01:28 AM »
LOL thanks for the news....

funny shit but he doesn't look bad at all in those pics, normaly there'd be pics of him looking twisted up but yeh cool guy.

8)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2002, 09:04:57 AM »
LMMFAO

LMFAO

MJ IS THA MAN!

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

bez

« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2002, 02:40:01 PM »
haha funny guy, lol at the owwwwwww before each question I can just imagine it. lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2002, 03:45:49 PM »
They said he was making faces at the same cameraman who took that bad pic of him last week and sold it to the enquirer.  At least he's got a good sense of humor.  

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2002, 05:21:54 PM »
funny shit but is that his real hair  ??? (I keep askin me this)

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2002, 10:07:39 PM »
No, it's a wig.  His real hair is about half that length, he wears wigs and weaves back and forth all the time.  

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2002, 10:36:46 PM »
LMMFAO!!!!!!!!1 hes funy lookin 1 and hes weird as FUCK lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2002, 10:56:58 PM »
Well, He was in court again today (wednesday).  Basically, the whole court thing is he's being sued because a promoter says he cancelled two concerts a couple years ago.  Mike says the promoter cancelled the concerts, and called him to do so... Mike says he remembers the phone call, etc. but he can't rememeber specifics, because it was a few years ago.  His true, down to earth personality has came out for real in this thing, because they've been talking to him for hours, for 5 days now.  I think it shows what kind of guy he is, and that no matter what he looks like, he is not a freak, or a weirdo, but a down to earth guy just like you and me; and he's probably a little less jaded by the world than us, and a little kinder.

Yesterday, Attorneys repeatedly asked him several questions about specifics of the concerts, and he kept saying "I don't Recall".  over and over... he probably answered 2 dozen questions by saying "I don't recall"... last week, he said he didn't want to lie, so he'd rather be truthfull and say he actually doesn't remember specifics.  

After a few more "I don't recalls", the prosecuting attorney said "Well, can you tell the court: Do you suffer from memory problems?"

Jackson leaned into the microphone and said "Not that I can recall"..... and the whole place erupted laughing.  LOL.  I think he's hilarious.

Later, the lawyer was bugging him about why he can't remember simple business arrangements that were so huge and worth so much money, and he had this to say.  I think it's a glimpse into his world, and what he thinks about his life.

"I'm a visionary and a creative person. God blessed me with certain talents...I hate to use an analogy, but Walt Disney was creative but not good with business. His brother Roy handled the books."

They asked him to elaborate, and he said:

"Walt Disney was a very creative man and a visionary. He loved creating family-oriented entertainment and so do I. I feel that was a gift and I have that gift also. I'm very honored to have been chosen."

I think that's how he sees himself, and that's cool that he can admit that he's got certain things he's good at, and certain things he's not.

Another thing that shows you what kind of person he is, when he was getting out of his van, he had a blue armband on... the reporters asked him what it was for, and he said "Power!" and they said, for your court case? and he said "No, No, not for me, not for me.  For the world".  

I mean, this guy actually thinks he can do things for the world.  Maybe he can't, but at least he tries, I can't hate him for that.  He might have thousands of problems, but he's got a hella lot bigger heart than anybody I know, and that's why I'm such a big fan, he keeps it real like we've all forgotten how to.  Just before he went inside, reporters kept asking him questions, and he just whispered "Merry Christmas" and walked in on his crutches.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2002, 11:02:36 PM »
Pictures from today

« Last Edit: December 04, 2002, 11:09:18 PM by Cloud Trauma »

Trauma-san

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2002, 11:21:22 PM »
OH SH*T finally somebody comes to his aid in the media.  Out of all people, Charles Barkley.  Last night, they had "Talk Back Live" with Barkley on as usual... the bitch who filed charges against Mike for his baby dangling thing called in, and Barkley friekin' STORMED on her, hahahah.  Good god.  Man, I wish I saw the video, it had to be hilarious.  Charles Barkley, on point like ALWAYS.  A very intelligent person, I think.  

The showed a tape of Mike telling her to go to hell at his court appearance yesterday, then discussed it.

NEVILLE: All right, Gloria, you heard it. Michael Jackson says you can go to hell. What do you say?

ALLRED: Well, Arthel, he wants me to go to hell, but I want Michael Jackson to go to parenting classes to learn how to protect rather than endanger his babies.

NEVILLE: So is that the motive behind your public outcry? Because apparently officials in California can't do anything, this is out of their jurisdiction. The incident took place in Berlin.

ALLRED: I don't think that's correct, Arthel. I think that the district attorney of Santa Barbara probably does not have jurisdiction to criminally prosecute Michael Jackson on a charge of child endangerment. However, I do believe that Children's Protective Services and the dependency court do have jurisdiction, because their jurisdiction is over the child, not over the parent. And they have a duty to protect the child.

Now, Michael Jackson may be surrounded by an entourage of certain people who may agree with him, but I want Michael Jackson to know that I'm not part of his entourage. And I'm concerned about the safety of that child. No one should dangle a baby over a fourth-floor balcony, which could subject the child to great bodily harm or even to death. And I don't think that he has a proper awareness of the risk of harm to which he subjected that baby.

NEVILLE: Gloria, you can't see Charles Barkley, but I can. I think you're making his head hurt.

ALLRED: Well, I'm not concerned about his head. I'm concerned about that little baby who can't speak for herself or himself and can't protect himself. And any person in this country, Arthel, who witnesses an act that they believe might endanger a child, or might be an act of cruelty toward a child, or an act of abandonment, abuse or neglect of a child, should do exactly what I did, which is report it to Children's Protective Services in their county. And I know a lot of people have done that in their counties and do take that responsibility seriously.

BARKLEY: First of all, lady, you act like you ain't got nothing better to do than worry about Michael Jackson and his kids. He's apologized. He said that he's wrong. And I'm pretty sure there are some other kids out there in L.A. who probably really do need your help. But you just want to be on television and talk about Michael Jackson.

It's none of your business, basically. He made a mistake and he apologized.

ALLRED: Mr. Barkley...

BARKLEY: Every time some high profile case breaks out, you jump on television and act like you're god. Only god can judge other people. Why don't you go back to your office, wait on another case, and shut the hell up?

ALLRED: Well, Mr. Barkley, you know something -- you know, I wish you would send the same amount of energy protecting this baby as you have just spent on...

BARKLEY: He's not your baby.

ALLRED: ... attacking me. I'd like the opportunity and the courtesy of your being able to give me a chance to respond to what you just said. This baby cannot speak for himself or herself, cannot protect themselves. And any person should do what I did. And I think that Mr. Jackson's attacks on me are not serving the best interests of the child. What he needs to do is get out there and learn how to be a parent who protects, not endangers his child.

That's what this is really all about. You shouldn't be defending his actions.

BARKLEY: I'm not defending his actions. The man apologized. What more do you want him to do? He apologized. When a person makes a mistake, they apologize. He apologized, he said he made a terrible error.

What more? We've been talking about this for three weeks now. He apologized the next day.
ALLRED: Here's what's more. Because what he said was that he didn't intend to harm the child. That's not relevant on the issue of child endangerment. All that's relevant is, did he willfully take that baby and dangle that baby over the balcony? That's what's relevant. The fact that the child might not have been injured is not relevant. The fact that he endangered the child is what's important. And...

BARKLEY: The fact of the matter is that's the only time you've ever seen Michael Jackson with his kid. Am I right? So you're just going to go by that little synopsis he's a bad parent?

NEVILLE: OK. We're talking about basically Gloria Allred versus Michael Jackson. And we're going to Texas now, where Bob (ph) is standing by on the phone. Go ahead, Bob (ph).

BOB: Good evening. This is Bob (phone) from Tennessee, actually.

NEVILLE: Oh, Tennessee. Go ahead, sir.

BOB: How are you doing today? I just wanted to make a comment that Gloria's more interested in her own self-promotion than the welfare of those kids. I'll ask Gloria, what would you do in all of a sudden everyone stopped listening to you? Would you finally just go away.

bez

« Reply #14 on: December 05, 2002, 12:39:07 PM »
hahha hes class!