Author Topic: GETYOURWALKON is a frequent masterbator  (Read 2147 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: GETYOURWALKON is a frequent masterbator
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2010, 08:35:35 PM »
im seeing friends backing friends and it's cool i dont wanna be a hater but if you click on http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=15906;sa=showPosts then... but everybody already know.  you're electric bill is probably most of your rent.

this thread turned out 2 be alrite tho.  enyce got approved as dubbcc's biggest stan, topanga is still a milf, pictures of asses and titties, and cheetos... can't beat it!

all jokes aside, u know they got books for that shit right.  i mean shit, books open up tha mind better than weed do.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2010, 08:40:58 PM »
he makes some dumb posts sure, but why are you monitoring his masturbation habbits?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

realsupportfake?

« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2010, 09:30:27 PM »
INTRIAGO THE SQUAD BOSS>>>>> Hack Wilson
Enyce>>>>> Get Your Walk on>>>>> Crooked I

he makes some dumb posts sure, but why are you monitoring his masturbation habbits?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2010, 09:58:52 PM »
cuz he wants to learn all the way from the south...so his parents that he still lives with can be proud of their useless son who might have aids and who also strongly wont give in...in sayin 3-6 mafia, gucci, and jeezy are all better than premo....as long as he makes statements like this....i dont care if him and his stangroup make a thread about me every second...tell em what a degree is hack... ;)
friends backin friends...that have never met...nice try
ay hack member this post was about him....which is why it is where it is

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts mor then getting the swine flu
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2010, 10:23:09 PM »
it took you some hours and a couple of ur i-ssociates to come break tha ice 4 your bitch ass to start talkin shit.  ur a clown, u stay at home all day with your fancy worth shitless degree.  u can't possibly have any time for pussy considering the volume you post in by tha day.  and go ahead and call me a hater or say dum ass groupie shit like "oh y r u monitering his posts anyways"... for 1, i dont, tha bitch just always talkin and nobody asks him shit; 2, most importantly, i dont give a shit; 3, i'll stick this dick down ur mouth if u dont get off these nuts. 

your man is a fag and tha only reason y im pointin him out bcuz it's so fuckin funny how much tha "duke" is on here.  i mean homie, day n nite like kid cudi ur on here, like really, when tha fuck do u get out 2 get some ass.  dont get it twisted i aint really got a problem with u, but u do talk too much shit about so called "wack rappers" (like u tryna be apart of some slaughterhouse shit) and about some ghetto ass statement i made about Gucci vs. Illmatic.  u cant discredit me on that... u cant 86 me.  but 1 thing we can do is talk about your actions from back when to tonight.   :monkey_piss: i'm just sayin'.  u lost when u said "Thread *something* with your bitch ass* lmao~ that was a weak ass cop out like shyt. 

say what u want in here but i think tha facts speak for themself and tha majority rulez.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3glMj2lmJHo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/3glMj2lmJHo</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: radiotube, the mirror isn't broken
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2010, 03:50:08 AM »
the majority still think you're an idiot radiotube :laugh:
you're just using this topic to draw the attention away from you
« Last Edit: March 26, 2010, 03:53:24 AM by From Dre-Day to Helter Skelter »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2010, 06:44:40 AM »
look at this aided (in many ways) useless muffucca....one second he sayin im on here all the time then he sayin....it took you some hours and a couple of ur i-ssociates
make up your mind bitch boy or dont....lol......and my associates....shit i ride on my enemies period.. ;D...they comin along thats what up...im not payin em but ima let ride on the bitch boy who thinks gucci is better than illmatic.... ay good lookin for the fun tho and comedy....stop makin this more fun than ncaa
and dre-day.....good lookin for statin what the majority know for a fact...only majority he knows of is the majority songs of 3-6, gucci, jeezy

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2010, 07:26:23 AM »
look at this aided (in many ways) useless muffucca....one second he sayin im on here all the time then he sayin....it took you some hours and a couple of ur i-ssociates

no... fact is u posted a couple times (quite a few times) throughtout the forum AFTER the thread was already made, so dont sit there and act like u just noticed it after everybody else did.  that's a bitch move.  matter of fact i'm done.  this thread and tha link to your post summary is enuff 4 me.  the rest of your talk is just blah blah.  have a good day sir, and remember it's friday, so GETOUTTHAHOUSE.  and stop actin' like ur not tha square u and everybody else all know u r.

Invincible

« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2010, 07:41:15 AM »
and stop actin' like ur not tha square u and everybody else all know u r.

Speak for yourself.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2010, 07:57:29 AM »

Speak for yourself.

i welcome tha drama.  i live 4 it baby.  your p.l. is corny as fuck too.

Invincible

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2010, 08:15:55 AM »

Speak for yourself.

i welcome tha drama.  i live 4 it baby.  your p.l. is corny as fuck too.

P.l. as in playlist? If you do then wow. What would appear on your playlist then? Wacka Wocka, Gucci, Weezy? Now thats corny.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2010, 09:25:49 AM »
^^ :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

make up your mind bitch boy or dont....lol......and my associates....shit i ride on my enemies period.. ;D...they comin along thats what up...im not payin em but ima let ride on the bitch boy who thinks gucci is better than illmatic.... ay good lookin for the fun tho and comedy....stop makin this more fun than ncaa
and dre-day.....good lookin for statin what the majority know for a fact...only majority he knows of is the majority songs of 3-6, gucci, jeezy

yeah, radiotube stands for entertainment ;)

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2010, 09:52:43 AM »
tube u know u wacking off as much as get yo walk on...........lol u probally wack off everytime get yo speaks........

and get yo I like you but you make no sense whatsoever..........

having said that i think both of you need to give it a rest.............
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

Geesta

« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »
tube u know u wacking off as much as get yo walk on...........lol u probally wack off everytime get yo speaks........

and get yo I like you but you make no sense whatsoever..........

having said that i think both of you need to give it a rest.............

irony at its best

Muhfukka

« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2010, 09:54:52 AM »

all you have to do is look through your recent posts