Author Topic: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"  (Read 1604 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yukmouth Tells VladTV "Suge Had Nothing To Do With Robbery"
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
only 4 you supreme.... ;)
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like...

tonight....world premier....thru ustream? lol
will ya boy spider or menace be makin an appearance?

Quote from: SKIP BAYLESS a.k.a Tha Diabolical Hater link=topic=246423.msg2491943#msg2491943
[/quote
i know what happened,just ask me...real talk!!!

real talk? saying u know what happened and then asking forum members to "ask you" to tell the story is real talk? haha :)
imma tell yall the biz tonight i promise...

U'z a fool lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

OaklandLowerBottomz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2010, 11:23:42 PM »
The other half of the Luniz

"This is Nummy nigga never got my chain took/but if my nigga need Nummy it's a good look".......real spill

Muhfukka

« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2010, 11:44:08 PM »
The other half of the Luniz

"This is Nummy nigga never got my chain took/but if my nigga need Nummy it's a good look".......real spill
numskull probably doesnt have a chain like yuk hahaha

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #33 on: March 27, 2010, 09:18:17 AM »
i need a few more people to ask me and i will give u tha rundown i promise,dont trip im not pretending or no shit like that,i know tha biz real spit...

Lol, do you also need a hug or something?
yup,hug these nuts hahaha and be pateint...

:puke: ;D
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

lil murda show

« Reply #34 on: March 27, 2010, 09:47:03 AM »
heres tha 411,yukmouth was a video shoot thats why he had on so much ice,he went to ralphs on winnetka and ventura cuz it was close to the shoot,i dont know how suge and them knew he was there but thats where they found him,so they surround him in the parking lot,it was about 10 or eleven dudes and SUGE asked yukmouth where is the REALEST and since they couldnt find him they started to beat tha shit outta yukmouth ,then they robbed him of his chain and briteling watch they would have kept beating his ass but the people at ralphs started to scream out that they where calling the cops...

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2010, 10:08:31 AM »
heres tha 411,yukmouth was a video shoot thats why he had on so much ice,he went to ralphs on winnetka and ventura cuz it was close to the shoot,i dont know how suge and them knew he was there but thats where they found him,so they surround him in the parking lot,it was about 10 or eleven dudes and SUGE asked yukmouth where is the REALEST and since they couldnt find him they started to beat tha shit outta yukmouth ,then they robbed him of his chain and briteling watch they would have kept beating his ass but the people at ralphs started to scream out that they where calling the cops...
Damn that's a hell of a story. Maybe a passing person was able to shoot some pics. Seems like Tha Realest will have some real problems soon...
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: March 27, 2010, 10:32:07 AM »
Damn that's a hell of a story. Maybe a passing person was able to shoot some pics. Seems like Tha Realest will have some real problems soon...

so why is it Suge wants Realest? coz Realest owes money?

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2010, 10:43:05 AM »

so why is it Suge wants Realest? coz Realest owes money?

I guess it was something bout a car, but I'm not sure

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #38 on: March 27, 2010, 12:44:12 PM »
Cute story.

But where does Menace come in?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

yourdead

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: March 27, 2010, 01:10:41 PM »

Good question, especially after he was the one who put up a pic of Yukmouth's chain just 4-5 hours after the incident.

maka12

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #40 on: March 27, 2010, 02:38:50 PM »
his story sounds correct, but i think yuk met suge in the car park for a meeting, the piru bloods who were with suge took yuks watch, braclet, chain and cell phone there were prob  friends of menace...

G3ne

• 'G'
« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2010, 02:53:11 PM »
:)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: March 27, 2010, 09:14:36 PM »
suge had nuthin to do with robbery...so he still got robbed? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

krzieg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Live 4 Everything Die 4 Nothing
« Reply #43 on: March 28, 2010, 01:09:39 PM »
Cute story.

lol
IT'S STILL..........

H.E.A.T
n'
H.E.A.D