Author Topic: Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal  (Read 3901 times)

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
Re:Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2002, 02:41:14 PM »
did i hear jay mention the derby loss? i say fuck maine road let them have their glory for the last derby played there...i say bring the cunts to old trafford and let us set them right, as long as we stay on form like we have in the last couple premiership games we shud stuff the fuckers.

and mentionin city did anyone see goaters goal tonite against sunderland? fuck me!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2002, 04:54:09 AM »
city have beaten us once in 13 years.  That's not something to be joyous about.  Plus losing to city was great for us in the end because it gave us a much needed kick up the arse

Joachim: 8 losses in 13 matches is not good at all.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2002, 04:54:57 AM »

Joachim

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2002, 07:19:20 AM »
Joachim: 8 losses in 13 matches is not good at all.

Yet we're still top of the league, top of our CL group having beaten Roma away, still playing entertaining footy and playing against one of Europes best sides tonight.

Not forgetting Pires is almost back to his best, Bergkamp says he isnt retiring, Gio, Keown, Razor, Lauren, Kanu and Seaman are back and Aliadiere will be back very soon(can't wait for this one).

Also our squad are all happy and settled in London, with Trezegeut breaking his back to get here in January. We've also started work on our new stadium.

This has been our best start to a premiership season and we always hit our best form after Christmas.

I'll say it again, life is good when you're a cockney, but then again, its even better when you're a gooner aswell.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2002, 12:40:07 PM »
lol jay i see u found that pic lol!

and wen u aint beat a team in 13 years for a city fan believe me its sumthin to be joyous about!

Joachim,

Is the new arsenal stadium gunna take about 6 years to complete though?

bez

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2002, 02:34:20 PM »
Everton!!!!

Chelsea!

Twice

Rather be chealsea than somebody like Charlton is sumit mate.  We gotta realise that even know we where on good form we where always guna get beat, ok we are out of the cup that dont really matter, but we lost on saturday, we need to get are heads up and get a good solid win against blackburn on sat to get us back on track.  We got beat twice on the run to a great team that deserved to beat us.  

03.Man Utd 17 -32
04.Liverpool 17 -31
05.Everton 17 -29
06.Newcastle 16- 28
07.Tottenham 17- 27

We aint doing bad lad.  Put it this way you and l'pool get beat next games and we win, well there is guna be sum piss taking on tis board.!!!

Joachim

« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2002, 04:44:28 AM »
Joachim,

Is the new arsenal stadium gunna take about 6 years to complete though?

Yeah its gonna take a while, but they're hoping it'll be ready to go for the 2004/05 season.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2002, 07:48:13 AM »
hey Jay ay Bee what does your picture mean, that stay away from the kids? i dont get it.

bez

« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2002, 08:52:13 AM »
prob the man utd team was a young one?

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2002, 11:32:42 AM »
prob the man utd team was a young one?

yeh, thats probably what it is

bez

« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2002, 01:53:59 PM »
Done well tonight Man utd.

Are you watching Merseyside

Yes I was lad and I was impressed.  Very good performance, Veron played well and giggs done his job well.  But man of the game is super vanny.  Such a good striker.  I belive you can go all the way this season jay.

And if you sing if you all hate scousers calp yer hands once more, I'm a bust on you niggaz!

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: December 12, 2002, 03:30:30 AM »

Yes I was lad and I was impressed.  Very good performance, Veron played well and giggs done his job well.  But man of the game is super vanny.  Such a good striker.  I belive you can go all the way this season jay.

And if you sing if you all hate scousers calp yer hands once more, I'm a bust on you niggaz!

yeh, they played real good last night, could and probably should have been 5 or 6 nil against a real good team.
man u have got me worried now there on a roll and we seem just not be be able to get into top gear like last season. also there next 10 games and all easily winnable and they should win them all, whereas we ve got the yids, chelsea and liverpool.
whoevers top at new year will win the league imo.

bez

« Reply #42 on: December 12, 2002, 10:28:22 AM »

yeh, they played real good last night, could and probably should have been 5 or 6 nil against a real good team.
man u have got me worried now there on a roll and we seem just not be be able to get into top gear like last season. also there next 10 games and all easily winnable and they should win them all, whereas we ve got the yids, chelsea and liverpool.
whoevers top at new year will win the league imo.

Cum on everton, lol!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2002, 08:06:16 AM »
With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile Wenger is a fucking ..........

I was going to make a topic about a team with 11 men all wearing gloves like ponces, how can you expect a team to fight when they are wearing gloves?

Dig up two of my predictions from right at the start of the season about shit signings - I already got El Hadji Diouf right - he is shit - but I also warned about Gilberto.  This man is not a top level player.  Gilberto will not produce at the highest levels.  Put him up against China, Costa Rica, Belgium etc. he can perform, but the Champions League is 3 or 4 steps up from the World Cup.  The Arsenal fans watch him week in week out, but I would rather have Dimmock or Edu alongside Phil Neville's deputy.  Just a warning Arsenal.

Joachim

« Reply #44 on: December 13, 2002, 08:17:44 AM »
Dig up two of my predictions from right at the start of the season about shit signings - I already got El Hadji Diouf right - he is shit - but I also warned about Gilberto.  This man is not a top level player.  Gilberto will not produce at the highest levels.  Put him up against China, Costa Rica, Belgium etc. he can perform, but the Champions League is 3 or 4 steps up from the World Cup.  The Arsenal fans watch him week in week out, but I would rather have Dimmock or Edu alongside Phil Neville's deputy.  Just a warning Arsenal.

Gilberto's been brilliant this season, he's been superb in Europe, your opinion means less and less everytime you make piss poor accusations about Arsenal players, you're bitter mate.