Author Topic: Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal  (Read 3906 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Re:Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal
« Reply #45 on: December 13, 2002, 08:49:29 AM »
I was going to make a topic about a team with 11 men all wearing gloves like ponces, how can you expect a team to fight when they are wearing gloves?

Their from the south, what do you expect?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: December 13, 2002, 08:58:47 AM »
you're bitter mate.

Seriously, I have nothing whatsoever to be bitter about.  I like Arsenal.  I believe they are the only English team apart from ourselves that values entertaining football so much.  

Arsenal fans have a problem.  They are frustrated that we applauded you off our pitch last season.  YOu are frustrated that the majority of United fans do not dislike Arsenal.  Arsenal were singing more songs about us against Valencia than you were about Spurs.  YOu want to be our enemies, but it's just not a mutual feeling.  Have you ever won the title at Highbury?  No.  Do you want to?  No not really.  I would love to win it at Maine Road, Elland Road or Anfield though.  ;D

Phil the Killer Neville

Joachim

« Reply #47 on: December 13, 2002, 09:12:08 AM »
you're bitter mate.

Seriously, I have nothing whatsoever to be bitter about.  I like Arsenal.  I believe they are the only English team apart from ourselves that values entertaining football so much.  

Arsenal fans have a problem.  They are frustrated that we applauded you off our pitch last season.  YOu are frustrated that the majority of United fans do not dislike Arsenal.  Arsenal were singing more songs about us against Valencia than you were about Spurs.  YOu want to be our enemies, but it's just not a mutual feeling.  Have you ever won the title at Highbury?  No.  Do you want to?  No not really.  I would love to win it at Maine Road, Elland Road or Anfield though.  ;D

Phil the Killer Neville

What on earth are you talking about? I want Man Utd fans to dislike Arsenal? Why? I dont get it, we're a London club, we're not short of rivals here mate, if thats what you mean, i dont understand, please explain.

We dislike you because you're our title rivals and you humiliated us 6-1, and in general most football fans dislike United, thats what success brings, hatred. I could care less if you dislike my club or not, how much claret gets spilt when we play you compared to Spurs? You'll see how much we dislike you right there.

I care more about beating the Rent boys, the scum and the 'Ammers, cause i live and work with their fans, but having said that of course i wanna beat United who does'nt?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 13, 2002, 09:19:36 AM »
Then why do Arsenal fans continually insist that we should be hurt and annoyed that Arsenal won the title at Old Trafford?  I could care less.  I'm not bitter about Arsenal, so why say I am?  Arsenal mean fuck all to me.  All this singing about us not going to Glasgow and shit?  What is it all about?  We don't care about you, stop trying to get us to respond to your blabberings.  You are a nothing team at the top level of football.  Simple as that.  Derby have got further than you in Europe.

Joachim

« Reply #49 on: December 13, 2002, 09:25:35 AM »
Then why do Arsenal fans continually insist that we should be hurt and annoyed that Arsenal won the title at Old Trafford?  I could care less.  I'm not bitter about Arsenal, so why say I am?  Arsenal mean fuck all to me.  All this singing about us not going to Glasgow and shit?  What is it all about?  We don't care about you, stop trying to get us to respond to your blabberings.  You are a nothing team at the top level of football.  Simple as that.  Derby have got further than you in Europe.

I still dont understand what your on about mate, you keep attacking Arsenal so your definately bitter about something, only you know what that is, but hey whatever you say mate.

"Derby have got further then you in Europe" LOL well clearly that makes them a better club eh? You're blatantly bitter.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2002, 09:28:50 AM »
WHAT AM I BITTER ABOUT?

Joachim

« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2002, 09:32:19 AM »
Nice avatar mate.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2002, 09:35:18 AM »
Thanks!

Yours is shit

Joachim

« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2002, 09:38:27 AM »
Hey how are sour grapes this time of year?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2002, 09:46:07 AM »
I don't know you've been eating them mate

You have been eating them since "and that's a weary pass from Vieira" and from then on you all remind us of how great you are and how you 'embarassed' us on our backyard.  

Joachim

« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2002, 09:55:03 AM »
I don't know you've been eating them mate

You have been eating them since "and that's a weary pass from Vieira" and from then on you all remind us of how great you are and how you 'embarassed' us on our backyard.  

Your last 6 posts suggest otherwise, do sour grapes affect eyesight aswell?

Maybe you should lay off them things, im sure holding a grudge would suffice.

bez

« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2002, 10:29:14 AM »
jay sorry lad but gilberto is a good player, he is dominating and a great player.  Everytime I have watched him play he has been superb.  Better than Phil Nev by miles mate.  No offense but just cos hes had 2 good games in midfield dont mean shit, hes been one of the worst players to grace a manchester united shirt and an england shirt for years.  

As for Diouf, well he hasent really had much games adn that yet and you cant just expect players to fit in right away. Look at Veron, he is doing ok now but man utd fans where first to say shit about him when he wasent performing as soon as you bought him.  You cant just expect players to fit into the premiership style of play straight away.  It takes time.  Diouf under Thompson and Houllier will progress and proberly turn into a week in week out good striker, you gotta remember hes what 24 not 33, hes got a good career in front of him, so to Gilberto.

Considering man Utd and Arsenal aint even from the same area I cant understand all the hate. For me the only team I hate with a passion is Liverpool, and thats just because theres evertons rivals, jay the only team you shud hate is man city, Joachim the only team you shud hate is prob spurs, its dumb the way you 2 are rallying on like you are bitterest of rivals, our 2 of the best clubs in the league and 2 of the best clubs uin the world, you shud be supporting each other.  I love watching man utd and arsenal play, I watch them and support them in Europe too. Quality.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2002, 02:33:10 PM »
arsenal fans dont hate spurs anymore, we just pity them. they are there for us to laugh at. they though hate us with a passion as ill for sure find out on sunday. thats because we are far more successful than they are, there jealous of us, just as we used to be of man u. man u have taken over from spurs as our most hated, they won the poll in our fanzine as the most hated team. i know i hate man u, i cant stand them, everything about them annoys me, from their plastic stadium right up to that slaphead tosser kenyon or whatever his name is.

you say arsenal winning the league at old trafford doesnt affect you? i cant believe that. ok maybe we re not hated by you but we are your biggest rivals. if you won the league at highbury id be gutted. seeing our players and supporters dancing around on your home ground didnt annoy you one bit?

the jurys still out on gilberto for me, and i seem to be the only arsenal fan who thinks that way.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 02:36:24 PM by Sol »

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2002, 03:05:11 PM »
I was going to make a topic about a team with 11 men all wearing gloves like ponces, how can you expect a team to fight when they are wearing gloves?

them wearing gloves dont mean shit. it doesnt make them soft or ponces. if you were used to hot temperatures all year round (Brazil, France, Africa) and them came to paradise that is manchester then youd wear gloves aswell.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2002, 07:05:50 PM »
arsenal fans dont hate spurs anymore, we just pity them. they are there for us to laugh at. they though hate us with a passion as ill for sure find out on sunday. thats because we are far more successful than they are, there jealous of us, just as we used to be of man u. man u have taken over from spurs as our most hated, they won the poll in our fanzine as the most hated team. i know i hate man u, i cant stand them, everything about them annoys me, from their plastic stadium right up to that slaphead tosser kenyon or whatever his name is.

you say arsenal winning the league at old trafford doesnt affect you? i cant believe that. ok maybe we re not hated by you but we are your biggest rivals. if you won the league at highbury id be gutted. seeing our players and supporters dancing around on your home ground didnt annoy you one bit?

the jurys still out on gilberto for me, and i seem to be the only arsenal fan who thinks that way.

Quality ;D

That post proved everything I said about Arsenal fans unable to handle the fact that we will never regard them as even our third most hated team.  And then to top it off, the man who has seen Gilberto play most this season, Sol, admits I may have a point about the Brazilian.

Now to adress Sol's point :

"arsenal fans dont hate spurs anymore, we just pity them. they are there for us to laugh at. they though hate us with a passion...thats because we are far more successful than they are, there jealous of us"

This is EXACTLY the same as United vs City rivalry
We pity the fools
THey were singing "Can we play you every week" at the Derby!  What bloody cheek!  They can't even manage to play us every season the retarded bastards, what hope do they have of playing us every week!

"you say arsenal winning the league at old trafford doesnt affect you? i cant believe that. ok maybe we re not hated by you but we are your biggest rivals. if you won the league at highbury id be gutted. seeing our players and supporters dancing around on your home ground didnt annoy you one bit? "

Obviously, I was unhappy we hadn't won the league.  But we had won the league 3 Times in a row before that!  No team has ever done 4 in a row, and maybe nobody ever will.  Was there anyone that thought, with 2 games to go, that Arsenal wouldn't win it?  I was ready for an Arsenal win at Old Trafford.  A draw would have given you it.  You all know what trophy we were after last season.  Everyone knows what it was.  The league was gone when Spurs didn't hang on in the derby at Highbury.  Nobody could stop you.  We were after the greatest prize in club football, the holy grail.  So going out to Leverkusen was devastating.  Thank fuck you won the title and not the scousers.  The title was due to be lost.  The European Cup was due to be won.  I applauded Arsenal off the pitch that night, upset that it wasn't us winning, but holding no malice whatsoever towards Arsenal FC in general.

I do dislike parts of Arsenal but I can never detest the whole thing like you can with Liverpool.  I dislike:  Vieira and A.Cole because they are dirty, Henry because he is v.v.arrogant, and Bergkamp because he is seen as some angel when in fact he is a sly bastard, who whinges at ITV instead of admitting wrong.  I don't like Wenger's obsession with Ferguson and "Wengervision"TM.  I don't like the southern mentality, but that's not just an Arsenal thing.  

That's it, I respect Wenger as a coach BTW, one of the very best.  But please Arsenal, don't act like you're the dog's bollocks after one successful season, build a dynasty and then come back and tell us how brilliant you are.

Case closed

Bez - fuck this lovey dovey bullshit.  Football is tribal.