Author Topic: Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal  (Read 3907 times)

verbalassaulta

Re:Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2002, 07:08:04 PM »
fuck this soccer shit...go to a european board to talk about this shit....zzzzz

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2002, 07:10:38 PM »
Shut your fucking mouth you fucking inbred piece of shit, this is an English owned board, run by English people and if you don't like that you can fuck off back to whatever little hole you dragged your pathetic little body out of cocksucker.

Now piss off and talk about rounders or whatever you talk about.

Joachim

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2002, 06:53:19 AM »
Shut your fucking mouth you fucking inbred piece of shit, this is an English owned board, run by English people and if you don't like that you can fuck off back to whatever little hole you dragged your pathetic little body out of cocksucker.

Word.

But i still fail to see your point about Gooners wanting you to hate Arsenal.

Also Gilbertos been quality so far this year, he's had a much better season then Vieira and Freddie so far.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2002, 09:33:59 AM »
Your meant to hate every other side, not just your local rivals.

bez

« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2002, 10:46:00 AM »
Your meant to hate every other side, not just your local rivals.

What the fuck, if you are a football fan you will watch any game of footy.  I hate Liverpool but dont hate any other teams, what the point!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2002, 11:34:29 AM »
I'll watch other teams and I'll enjoy the football they produce but when it comes to the day you have to play them, then you have to hate that side.

BTW, Rooneys class....

bez

« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2002, 11:39:06 AM »
I'll watch other teams and I'll enjoy the football they produce but when it comes to the day you have to play them, then you have to hate that side.

BTW, Rooneys class....

In he, I would comment on the guy in your pic but I really dont know who he is. lol  Oh sorry boys but I shook Alexandersons hands today, you know the guy that socred a goal against us in the world cup. lol sorry.  Such a quality guy.

Yer but hating a team when you play them is different cos of couse you hate a team for 90 mins but there is no point in hatin em all seasonm if yer get me. lol oh well, 4th in the lague, lets hope the redshite get beat tomoz and we will stay above them in the lrague and then we got the derby next saturday.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2002, 11:47:10 AM »

LOL, quality! ;D

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2002, 11:57:43 AM »

That post proved everything I said about Arsenal fans unable to handle the fact that we will never regard them as even our third most hated team

i couldnt really give two shis if you dislike us or not. i know and understand why you dislike liverpool, city and leeds more than us. i just didnt believe you were not bothered that your biggest rivals in terms of football winning the league at your ground didnt bother you. but reading your reply i guess i see your reasons. but i know it bothered some man u fans at that game, some were pissed as hell as we were leaving the ground, going mental. and that was the only time ive seen trouble at old trafford.

anyway, its all in the past now

and Bez, you better get rooney on a long contract cause i can see him doin a franny jeffers in the near future ;) ;)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2002, 12:00:48 PM by Sol »

bez

« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2002, 11:58:09 AM »
lol yer I buzzed off that 2!

Joachim

« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2002, 11:58:20 AM »

BTW, Rooneys class....

Yeah Rooney looks like a diamond, i hope he does'nt do a Joe Cole and waste his talent.

bez

« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2002, 12:01:42 PM »

BTW, Rooneys class....

Yeah Rooney looks like a diamond, i hope he does'nt do a Joe Cole and waste his talent.

Joe cole aint waisted his talent, hes still young.  He just needs to prove he can do it at top level and play for england more and more until he becomes a world class midfielder and maybe leave the hammers to!

Joachim

« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2002, 12:10:33 PM »

BTW, Rooneys class....

Joe cole aint waisted his talent, hes still young.  He just needs to prove he can do it at top level and play for england more and more until he becomes a world class midfielder and maybe leave the hammers to!

He definately needs to leave the Hammers and find a good attacking coach.

But IMO he's completely squandered he's talent, he's failed to elevate his game from youth level, he's finishing is awful at times, he cant tackle for ish and he gets slower and slower season by season. He can still turn it around, but not at Upton Park, unless if they get O'Leary when Roeder goes.

Id say David Dunn has overtaken him in terms of an England call up.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2002, 01:57:35 PM »
2 B truthful i only really hate man city cos the riggy cunts are always doin aeroplane impressions to mimick the munich crash wen we play them which i don't find in the least bit fuckin funny.

Other than that i only really hate liverpool, which is unbderstandable for supporters of any fuckin team!

and verbalassaulta...fuck you! what sport are u into fuckin netball? puffter, this is an english board and this thread is under fuckin 'sports and entertainment' board so if u don't like football keep outta the fuckin football threads (quote:zzzzz) <<if we boar u that fuckin much don't read the fuckers.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #74 on: December 15, 2002, 05:18:14 AM »
In he, I would comment on the guy in your pic but I really dont know who he is.

Its Carl Asaba, The Blades top scorer this season. He got a hat trick against Brighton (yes hes that good)