Author Topic: Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal  (Read 3904 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2002, 10:45:56 AM »
Totally agree with everything said about Joe Cole by Joachim

LoL Sunderland beat Liverpool
Houllier looked like he was about to collapse and die

Haven't seen anything but the score about the N.London derby

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #76 on: December 15, 2002, 11:29:46 AM »
Liverpool are pathetic, the titles either going to Man Utd or Arsenal. Chelsea will come third, and fourth will be Newcastle, Everton or Liverpool.

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #77 on: December 15, 2002, 11:45:45 AM »

Haven't seen anything but the score about the N.London derby

all you need to know is that we played shit and were lucky to get a point. i dont know whats up with us a the moment, we seem to be lacking motivation, but if u cant get motivated for man u, valencia and the yids then theres something wrong.

bez

« Reply #78 on: December 15, 2002, 12:16:57 PM »
As far as Joe cole go's I think hes a good player but as for Dunn overtaking him I would have to say david Thompson takes over Dunn. After watching him all season and y'day at the everton game, he is sooo england quality.  Moves well with the ball, can hit it, not scared to shoot, passes well, lots of energy.  

Liverpool, muahahahahahahahahahah Theres only 1 Proctor. lol Everton 4th and Liverpool 5th, bring on the derby.  Hopefully liverpool will be tired cos we play at Anfield nexy sunday but they have a game on wed nite, so hopefully they will be fucked and we can win.  

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #79 on: December 15, 2002, 12:32:29 PM »
Yeah Rooney looks like a diamond, i hope he does'nt do a Joe Cole and waste his talent.

Hes not going to waste his talent. Too many people are aware of his skills now, they wouldnt let them go to waste.

Bez, whats up with Yobo recently? Maybe its just me but his last few games hes not been on that same level as he was for Everton before. I've noticed him making a few mistakes. He was still a class find. Him and Rooney definetely give the side a better chance of finishing high up.

bez

« Reply #80 on: December 15, 2002, 12:41:58 PM »
Yeah Rooney looks like a diamond, i hope he does'nt do a Joe Cole and waste his talent.

Hes not going to waste his talent. Too many people are aware of his skills now, they wouldnt let them go to waste.

Bez, whats up with Yobo recently? Maybe its just me but his last few games hes not been on that same level as he was for Everton before. I've noticed him making a few mistakes. He was still a class find. Him and Rooney definetely give the side a better chance of finishing high up.

Yer yobos been a bit complacent, but its ok, hes got his contract now and whatever happens hes still better than wier and stubbs, he can make as many mistakes as he wants as long as we keep winning games and retain a good place in the league.  Hes doing alrite!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: December 15, 2002, 12:45:55 PM »
Logic are you playing Palace on tuesday or wednesday?

Chance of Worthington glory

lol

I don't understand Houllier's decisions

How good was Riise last season?  He was awesome, and now he sits on the bench every week.
Djimi Traore????Bag of wank
Carragher - fat bag of wank
Henchoz and Hyppia - 2 words - FOUND OUT

By the way, keep it on the down low (lol) but I have very reliable info that the the reason Gerrard is playing so badly is because he's discovered a new habit.

Sniff sniff.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: December 15, 2002, 12:46:59 PM »
BTW Bez what do you think of Kevin Cambell?

I told you so

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #83 on: December 15, 2002, 12:52:53 PM »
Logic are you playing Palace on tuesday or wednesday?

Chance of Worthington glory

lol

I don't understand Houllier's decisions

How good was Riise last season?  He was awesome, and now he sits on the bench every week.
Djimi Traore????Bag of wank
Carragher - fat bag of wank
Henchoz and Hyppia - 2 words - FOUND OUT

By the way, keep it on the down low (lol) but I have very reliable info that the the reason Gerrard is playing so badly is because he's discovered a new habit.

Sniff sniff.

We got Palace on Tuesday and I can't wait. I'm gonna be sat at the back of our Kop where all the noise comes from. We're gonna win the match, but Chelsea will win the Cup.

Gerrard is getting back to his better form, but before that he was terrible. The one time I saw Traore, against Valencia, he was easily there best player. Playing Heskey out on the left over Riise is the worst managerial decision I've seen in a long time.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 15, 2002, 01:05:23 PM »
Gerrard was god awful today
He was at fault for the first goal

Traore is appalling - one of the crappest players I've seen in the Champs League

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: December 15, 2002, 01:06:32 PM »
Oh yeah I think Villa will win the Worthnothing

If not us

LoL it would be funny if we won it

bez

« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2002, 01:06:42 PM »
BTW Bez what do you think of Kevin Cambell?

I told you so
What?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2002, 01:07:51 PM »
That he's a good player

I seem to remember Everton fans booing him constantly a few months back - you supported that

bez

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2002, 01:14:20 PM »
That he's a good player

I seem to remember Everton fans booing him constantly a few months back - you supported that

He is fitter than he was when Walter was manager.  We where booing him because of the lack of work he put into every game he played.  Everton fans being as passionate as we are expect players to give 100 percent every time they play and we know what Campbell can do when he runs and works, but we wasent getting that outter him. Just cos he has scored a few goals aint really changed my opinion of him tho lad, he can be a good player at times but he doesnt work for the ball and use his time as much as I would like him to.  He is good when he runs, tackles, but some games e.g. yesterday that man doesnt even break a sweat and he go's off the field at the end with a clean kit.  I know if I was playing I would be running none stop and I would be sliding every where and going in for every tackle I could.  He sometimes is too lazy for my liking.  He can be good when he trys but I still aint a big fan of *Super Kev*.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2002, 01:23:58 PM »
Oh yeah I think Villa will win the Worthnothing

If not us

LoL it would be funny if we won it

Wigan will beat Villa. Nathan Ellington is the best player in Divison 2, a Premiership side should snap him up (a team like West Brom or Birmingham). Chelsea will beat you lot, and with Liverpools shite form at the moment I doubt they will get anywhere. Sheff Utd have the best chance of winning the competition then they'll ever have.

Oh and Kevin Campbell isn't that good. I saw him against Newcastle and he hardly had the ball. He might have scored there only goal but like Bez said his work rate was low. When Rooney was introduced he was running all over the place chasing the ball.