Author Topic: Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal  (Read 3908 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re:Man United 2 - 0 Arsenal
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2002, 01:25:27 PM »
You don't boo your own players
You're meant to be supporters

Do you think Diego Forlan would be the world class striker he is today if we had booed him and got on his back when he was doing shit?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: December 15, 2002, 01:26:54 PM »
Villa are playing Liverpool

Not Wigan

bez

« Reply #92 on: December 15, 2002, 01:29:41 PM »
You don't boo your own players
You're meant to be supporters

Do you think Diego Forlan would be the world class striker he is today if we had booed him and got on his back when he was doing shit?
lol ahahahah

Joachim

« Reply #93 on: December 15, 2002, 01:37:05 PM »
We were fucking dire today, Seaman and Cole are the only 2 gooners who can hold their heads high after that piss poor performance, if that was against a quality team we'd have got a real bollocking.  :-X

On Kevin Campbell, he's an hard worker but i always preffered him on the bench when he was at Highbury, although he's improved alot since then.

Thats unfair Campbells not a living legend, unfair comparison right there man.

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #94 on: December 15, 2002, 01:46:44 PM »
Villa are playing Liverpool

Not Wigan

Blah blah blah.....

Villa will beat Liverpool then, and Wigan will beat Blackburn  :-\

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: December 15, 2002, 01:55:50 PM »
We were fucking dire today, Seaman and Cole are the only 2 gooners who can hold their heads high after that piss poor performance

Oh and what do those two have in common???

Backs against wall time - you need a British and Irish backbone - like we have

Talking of Irish

HE'S BACK SUNDAY FELLAS!

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #96 on: December 15, 2002, 01:58:55 PM »

HE'S BACK SUNDAY FELLAS!

Whos he replacing? Phil Neville has been amazing in his new role recently and Veron looks to be growing in cofindece every match. Nobody in the current Man Utd side deserves to lose there place.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: December 15, 2002, 02:04:44 PM »
He'll be on the bench but Phil's gonna go

And rightly so

Keano's the best in the world

You don't realise how phenomeonal the man is until you see him game in game out live

Rio Ferdinand is the one in huge trouble

ILL-Logic-AL

« Reply #98 on: December 15, 2002, 02:11:19 PM »
LOL, Ferdinand has been a bag of wank since he came to Man Utd. He'll get his spot and he will end up been one of Englands best players, but at the moment he hasnt adapted that well. (Not how you would expect for 30 million anyway). Solksjear has been playing well but Beckham is still a better player. You could easily spare a World Class player, how about helping The Blades out.

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #99 on: December 15, 2002, 04:14:06 PM »
LOL, Ferdinand has been a bag of wank since he came to Man Utd. He'll get his spot and he will end up been one of Englands best players, but at the moment he hasnt adapted that well. (Not how you would expect for 30 million anyway). Solksjear has been playing well but Beckham is still a better player. You could easily spare a World Class player, how about helping The Blades out.
but in order to giv ferdinand his spot back that would mean putting him in place of silvestre or brown or takin off o'shea and puttin silvestre back on the left to partner him with brown which i don't wanna see happen cos sice ferdinand been injured we have stumbled accross a good solid defence that actually works well and is next to unbeatable and like u sed ferdinand has done wank so bringing him back could cock the defence up...it would be like tryna fix a team that isn't broken...personally i say leave blanc and rio on the bench until we actually need them and let ppl say its a waste of £30m cos i dont really care about the money we paid for him if he aint needed he aint needed.

and about utd winnin the worthington...lol! now that wud be fuckin funny after wot fergie has sed in the past and after it has been referred to as the 'worthless cup' for so long! but i am not the type of fan that wud be embarrassed i just say its a cup and if its its alright for teams like liverpool to be proud of winning it then y shudnt we go for it? it wud actually be a laff to see utd in the worthington final...i wander if the third tier would be open for the final!? lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: December 16, 2002, 04:56:14 AM »
Are they opening it against Chelsea?

I got my ticket on the door against Leicester

Might go down for Chelsea might not

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #101 on: December 16, 2002, 09:25:42 AM »
i thought u had a season ticket?

no they aint openin third tier for chelsea match, i thought it could sell out since it is a premier league team and for just over half price of the premier league tickets and especially since non-members could get hold of tickets but it hasn't they're still on sale and no news of openin the third tier neither...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 20, 2002, 12:52:41 PM »
i thought u had a season ticket?

no they aint openin third tier for chelsea match, i thought it could sell out since it is a premier league team and for just over half price of the premier league tickets and especially since non-members could get hold of tickets but it hasn't they're still on sale and no news of openin the third tier neither...

Yeah I do

But it only covers league games

You can reserve your seat for cup matches and Europeans but you have to ring up and use a credit card and get charged 3% so I don't reserve Worthingtons

I got my ticket on the day vs Chelsea

57,000 amazing support

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #103 on: December 20, 2002, 04:26:03 PM »
best attendance to a wc match at old trafford since 10 years ago...amazing support...semis might see the third tier opened...especially since the rejects cole and york return i actually look forwars to it tel u the truth i was suprised there wasn't a single reserve on against chelsea...looks like fergie has decided to take the cup seriously for a change...

bez

« Reply #104 on: December 20, 2002, 04:37:45 PM »
yer supports cool for Man utd, what do you expect tho from the biggest club in the world.!