Author Topic: Get your walk on weekend  (Read 1639 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Get your walk on weekend
« Reply #45 on: March 27, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »
haha you a fool supreme, tell em ... pause...
westside the best side haha
check that lil wayne diss...supreme can you put him on game...lol
the left side went in on the fake banger
those arent the exact lyrics...but hey

they wanna be like us....they wanna be like....they wanna be like....you'z a pond....money upfront
s u p r e m e
do a drive by in broad day light like....
and kill radiotube wit his gucci fantasies
only thing he does all day is think about me

Lol How did I miss this thread??  I was wonderin what was goin on ...ya'll are foolz wit'it lol

a pond?!

U got me...which one??? I don't remember that line

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: March 27, 2010, 09:16:40 PM »
one of radiotubes aids parted ways wit him... ;)

who the hell is this Real support the fake?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

realsupportfake?

« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2010, 10:00:16 PM »
haha radiotube thing 36 mafia gooder premo
duke lost and four saying shhhh.....
we ride on em on my coast haha

one of radiotubes aids parted ways wit him... ;)

who the hell is this Real support the fake?

Sikotic™

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2010, 01:07:29 AM »
haha....bitch boy radiotube aint no duke
he more like a count or a baron
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 01:27:33 AM »
or a joker lol maybe even my "go to" bitch when supreme aint around
This nigga ...pause... is gon get inefected wit aids cause he ain't built for this shit
he need to pucker up & take it in the ass no homo haha

the ghost

« Reply #50 on: March 28, 2010, 02:28:23 PM »
Ahhh man dogg....go easy my duke
The real can't always tell the fake from the real .....hahahaha
your couch>get your walk on.....hahahaha
or a joker lol maybe even my "go to" bitch when supreme aint around
This nigga ...pause... is gon get inefected wit aids cause he ain't built for this shit
he need to pucker up & take it in the ass no homo haha

Fraxxx

« Reply #51 on: March 28, 2010, 02:36:13 PM »
you a fool for this weekend ghost... but you already know lol
like the opposite of not know... so your karma should be much more high til now like...
+1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jome

« Reply #52 on: March 28, 2010, 05:41:36 PM »
haha.... youz all a fool for this one my dukes...and that's hella real to imitate the real...it would be hella lame to copy the fake, feel me dukes? haha
realness>>fakenesss... feel me? lol? I'ma keep it real like.....

Yo Duke we should all be talkin and quotin like Get your walk on does for one weekend.  It'l be real cool.  What ya'll think my dukes?

Sikotic™

« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2010, 05:46:32 PM »
u a fool for dat one jome
haha dukes all wanna be real like enyce because enyce is real like illmatic
illmatic >>>>>> south coast
haha.... youz all a fool for this one my dukes...and that's hella real to imitate the real...it would be hella lame to copy the fake, feel me dukes? haha
realness>>fakenesss... feel me? lol? I'ma keep it real like.....

Yo Duke we should all be talkin and quotin like Get your walk on does for one weekend.  It'l be real cool.  What ya'll think my dukes?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

the ghost

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2010, 05:57:47 PM »
Yo this weekend be the shit....hahahaha my duke
We be on it here on the west side.  We be walking.
The fake knows the real and feels it....hahaha
you a fool for this weekend ghost... but you already know lol
like the opposite of not know... so your karma should be much more high til now like...
+1

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2010, 06:22:42 PM »
yo anybody who thinks i'm supposed to take this shit serious is a super nerd all in himself.  my name on here is a shot back so fuck is talkin about me bein' fake copying the fake and whatever.  lol.  yo, ur man still is an insominiatic chronic masterbator and Jeezy still got shit that crank 10000000000 times better than some bum ass Gangstarr records (*Grunge >>> Hair Bands*).  

the birds have flocked but the birds aren't made up of shit so those birds are like target practice birds who end up gettin shot anyway.  this getyourwalkon weekend is another way for the all of the Porky's on here to congregate.  internet boards u can have 'em.  i just slapped out 2 zooms this weekend (thurs-saturday) and just tripled up, that's my life.  but some of u mothafuckarz on here do have some gems tho, ur geekyness just shows and shines, it's timeless... real shit lol.  u cant tell me that this hasn't turned into a Star Trek convention.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 06:28:27 PM by U BETTER GET YOUR WALK ON B4 I SLAP UR BITCH'S ASStube88 »

Muhfukka

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2010, 06:39:56 PM »
yo anybody who thinks i'm supposed to take this shit serious is a super nerd all in himself.  my name on here is a shot back so fuck is talkin about me bein' fake copying the fake and whatever.  lol.  yo, ur man still is an insominiatic chronic masterbator and Jeezy still got shit that crank 10000000000 times better than some bum ass Gangstarr records (*Grunge >>> Hair Bands*).  

the birds have flocked but the birds aren't made up of shit so those birds are like target practice birds who end up gettin shot anyway.  this getyourwalkon weekend is another way for the all of the Porky's on here to congregate.  internet boards u can have 'em.  i just slapped out 2 zooms this weekend (thurs-saturday) and just tripled up, that's my life.  but some of u mothafuckarz on here do have some gems tho, ur geekyness just shows and shines, it's timeless... real shit lol.  u cant tell me that this hasn't turned into a Star Trek convention.
damn this guy may actually be dumber than enyce

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2010, 06:49:28 PM »
LMFAO!

u serious duke?

« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 07:02:56 PM by GET YOUR SIK ON »

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2010, 06:58:06 PM »
hes been serious all this time....thats why you muffuccaz is dead...but I LUV IT....keep entertainin...iget em doggz

yo anybody who thinks i'm supposed to take this shit serious is a super nerd all in himself.  my name on here is a shot back so fuck is talkin about me bein' fake copying the fake and whatever.  lol.  yo, ur man still is an insominiatic chronic masterbator and Jeezy still got shit that crank 10000000000 times better than some bum ass Gangstarr records (*Grunge >>> Hair Bands*). 

the birds have flocked but the birds aren't made up of shit so those birds are like target practice birds who end up gettin shot anyway.  this getyourwalkon weekend is another way for the all of the Porky's on here to congregate.  internet boards u can have 'em.  i just slapped out 2 zooms this weekend (thurs-saturday) and just tripled up, that's my life.  but some of u mothafuckarz on here do have some gems tho, ur geekyness just shows and shines, it's timeless... real shit lol.  u cant tell me that this hasn't turned into a Star Trek convention.
LMFAO!

u serious duke?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2010, 07:02:30 PM »
i didn't even read thru all of that shit lol. i thawt some1 sed somethin about me (i'm smokin) and it treded on.  all jokes aside i'm lost at this point lol.  what did i miss.  ima be heated if it's about me lol. 

im not as serious as people may think.  i just laff at tha stanish qualities some of ya'll have.  getyourmouthwashed you're top breed.  it's all jokes tho, but on some serious shit tho lol.