Author Topic: Jaydc vs. Grundy  (Read 643 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 09:57:22 PM »
in the case of wacko....did the kids and parents like it?
why did the parents let their kids go to his crib....knowin this man is gon do this? lol

if Grundy was a preacher he would of molested more kids then Micheal Jackson by now
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 10:12:05 PM »
dont need to name any names...but yuo've given some a lifetime temperature...lol from you goin at em...and their comeback...well a kid come back better than they have...and look they aint never come back at you again...and they claim to be the king of this internet bangin...but they got shutdown....lol

hahahahaha man youre so stupid

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 10:14:55 PM »
why did the parents let their kids go to his crib....knowin this man is gon do this? lol

if Grundy was a preacher he would of molested more kids then Micheal Jackson by now
The parents were watching through a peephole.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 10:24:25 PM »

i bet they got a lifetime temperature from seeing that shit.....and watching it

universe

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 01:35:17 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jqxvQks8iD4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jqxvQks8iD4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>

CONGRATS JAYDC AND GRUNDY.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 06:41:18 AM »
ha

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ikke

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 08:40:35 AM »
You should bow down,judging bloodmoney for stealing food from work.Thats his right as an employee to steal food.How much money did you spend on gas driving all the way to see elior and snuggle or whatever it is you two did?
I thought stealing from your work was normal

I have enough cologne to last a lifetime because my dad worked for boss for a while

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 10:55:43 AM »

pimpin aint easy
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 07:27:21 PM »
may he pimp in peace...and good lookin for deadin that dukes internet career jay...the career he claimed he had and claimed he will take anyone outta of...lol
where is he now....at least goin at you? lol
Cube

The Watcher

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 06:07:02 AM »
i dont know if it's just me, but most of the time i dont know what the fuck 'get your walk on' is talking about

its like he just posts random shit in threads and doesnt even bother reading what theyre about
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 06:39:30 AM »
i talk in codes...lol
jay should know what im talkin about...or in this case who...they had to change their name on here it looks like....but jay shut em down
and sides tha last reason im here for is please or talk the way you want...bitches..lol

i dont know if it's just me, but most of the time i dont know what the fuck 'get your walk on' is talking about

its like he just posts random shit in threads and doesnt even bother reading what theyre about
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:59:38 PM by THA WESTCOAST WAS IN YO BITCH, WHERE WERE YOU? »
Cube

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 07:52:10 AM »

You are not alone... *in Michael Jackson's voice*  see my sig for details
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

the ghost

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2010, 11:15:52 AM »

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »
AHAHAHAHA

Jaydc your a pussy bitch. I'm still waiting for your reply in that other thread.

YOU STEADY TAKING L's IN ANY ARGUEMENT

Sparegeez

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2010, 12:50:36 PM »
Man what the fuck are you idiots talking about once again