Author Topic: Jaydc vs. Grundy  (Read 645 times)

NotoriousTDA

Re: Jaydc vs. Grundy
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2010, 12:54:44 PM »
Man what the fuck are you idiots talking about once again

jaydc listens to masculine music and touches himself because he thinks he's hard.

NO PUN INTENDED, UNLESS YOU WANT TO

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2010, 01:08:45 PM »
Man what the fuck are you idiots talking about once again

jaydc listens to masculine music and touches himself because he thinks he's hard.

NO PUN INTENDED, UNLESS YOU WANT TO

do you mean like Mac Dre?

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2010, 11:42:08 PM »
TDA is getting upset because Im making fun of him listening to drake.He and his three friends roll around blaring drake out of their car systems hanging out in elementary school parking lots attracting tweens to the sweet crooning of auto tuned drake.

Bananas

« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2010, 01:52:07 AM »
TDA is getting upset because Im making fun of him listening to drake.He and his three friends roll around blaring drake out of their car systems hanging out in elementary school parking lots attracting tweens to the sweet crooning of auto tuned drake.

That actually sounds like a great idea. Too bad Canada upped the age of consent to 16.

Geesta

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2010, 02:45:09 AM »

That actually sounds like a great idea. Too bad Canada upped the age of consent to 16.

when i was 16 i was jamming nothing but screw...

Sparegeez

« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 02:49:53 AM »

you're so fuckin cool man!!

Geesta

« Reply #36 on: April 06, 2010, 02:53:40 AM »

you're so fuckin cool man!!

thats what they tell me sparegeek...

sit back and take notes, faggot

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: April 06, 2010, 02:56:35 AM »
uhhhhhhdurrrdurrr!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 06, 2010, 08:43:18 AM »
sparegeez,,,aint givin in on you muffuccaz... ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2010, 05:08:14 PM »

AHAHAHA YOU ACT LIKE DRAKE IS MY FAVOURITE RAPPER OR SOMESHIT. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

I LISTEN TO DRAKE WHEN I FEEL LIKE PRETENDING TO BE RICH AND BALLIN, BUT IM REALLY BROKE. JUST LIKE HOW YOU LISTEN TO SLAUGHTERHOUSE AND PRETEND YOUR A GANGSTER BUT REALLY YOURE A LITTLE BITCH.

Sparegeez

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »
I listen to Anthony Hamilton and Usher all the time. It gets me in touch with my sensitive emotions. Forreal too

JAZ

« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2010, 06:02:07 PM »
this beef is uninteresting.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2010, 07:31:08 PM »
get em jay.... ;D
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Elano

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 12:19:22 AM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2010, 06:25:46 AM »
lol...they have alot of those where your at...is that why your bringin it up on your return...step it up ras krassy...damn

get em jay.... ;D

gay  :camp:
Cube