Author Topic: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)  (Read 1187 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DUBCNN: Glasses Malone - I Get Doe Feat. The Cataracs (Audio)
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 07:04:04 PM »
jay he had two dope songs....this is horrible...why he chose this over fucc wit me at least?
that song is dope...hes dependin on akon, tpain etc....
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

The_Offence

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 07:05:18 PM »
My opinion is this:

Glasses wants to sell his record...this is the kind of record that will make the girls dance. Glasses isnt trying to sell his record in the states. He is trying to sell to the whole world, and to the widest demographic.

15 year old kids get their parents to buy them cd's, pay for concerts, etc. Women dont sit and download albums, they buy them. Men sit and download albums.

This is a good look if he wants to hit #1

Did he sell out? yes. Is he in music BUSINESS to make money yes. So this is the format he needs to take to hit the radio.

Will the core fans like us still get mixtapes and the hard Glasses we are used o Yes. so everyone wll be happy overall.

Any thoughts?
this nigga said it best, mainstream albums is for mainstream fans if you want that gutta shit go download mixtapes & street albums because that gutta shit ain't selling no more, niggaz in this game to make money thats the bottom line!!!!! if they wanted to stay in the streets they would not sign major deals, the kind of music you niggaz want is not the kind of music a rapper in glasses position can put out and sell, if he puts out that hard west coast shit you think niggaz outside of the west coast will fuck with that ? a few niggaz might but that shit wont get no radio or tv, play which will result in the label dropping him, so his only chance is to come with a hit record, like i said snoop did it with sexual seduction and all his sell out singles, eminem does with all his garbage singles, t.i does it, and what do all these niggaz have in common there getting money, there single is what helps there album to sell,there singles sell more than some niggaz albums, while these niggaz still making hard west coast shit recording in a fucking closet some where begging for free beats, y'all niggaz need to understand this music shit is about that paper stack, duke trying to eat you niggaz need to get in a business state of mind to really understand this shit and why these niggaz make these kind of music, you dudes sit on your computer and think you know the B.I, your a fucking fan my nigga, glass is a signed to cash money those niggaz got certain standards, all those niggaz are there own bosses there all eating good, niggaz trying to eat out this motherfucker not make regional music because you niggaz want it, ya'll niggaz been asking snoop to make a gangsta rap album for the longest time that nigga ain't making no fucking full length gangsta album, theres no money in that shit and snoop knows that he got that business mind, that nigga will go cut a track with miley and come with another hit that the radios will eat up, he already said he wants to work her. duke is about his money, snoop + miley = $$$$$$ you call it sell out that nigga call it more money in his pocket, niggaz trying to go hard with some regional west coast shit on there official album are the niggaz starving game ain't even doing that shit, most the niggaz you dudes think putting out hood classics where them nigga staying at, them niggaz still broke in the hood still living with there moms you think them boys getting paid, them dudes dont have a spot they can call there own.    
« Last Edit: April 02, 2010, 07:21:51 PM by The_Offence »

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 07:07:41 PM »
jay he had two dope songs....this is horrible...why he chose this over fucc wit me at least?

Welcome to the mainstream.You need to drop a single the mainstream wants,otherwise hes not getting an album out plain and simple.Hell back in the day big pun would drop a catchy mainstream single then the rest of the album would be street shit.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 07:09:38 PM »
cube and others have the money to make their own lane to make dope westcoast muzik...they want more money than indie money....
yeah cube dropped a indie album....but it could have been better.
cubes album>>>mack 10 has done in years

then dont drop a album...lol
hes droppin wack muzik...its trash....garbage compared to what he was doin
fucc wit me was perfect for the radio and it was dope, street everythin but no..he didnt push and went to the south for help....as if they are anythin to take help from...they come out here for help...lol

Welcome to the mainstream.You need to drop a single the mainstream wants,otherwise hes not getting an album out plain and simple.Hell back in the day big pun would drop a catchy mainstream single then the rest of the album would be street shit.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 07:11:08 PM »
Cube has a name he came out at a time when people cared about rap and actually bought albums,you cant compare the two.2010 the music industry is not the same.And the south has been on top for a long time now,the westcoast needs all the help it can get.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 07:15:00 PM »
im not comparin the old cube to current cube or g malone...look at mack 10...he sold millions didnt he? lol
point is snoop, and others can release dope muzik and keep it westcoast....more malice?
it can be done, they want the money more than actually makin dope muzik
bottomline dont make muzik period if you gon sell out...and glasses even said he had to come back to his roots...must have been after this was made....lol

Cube has a name he came out at a time when people cared about rap and actually bought albums,you cant compare the two.2010 the music industry is not the same.And the south has been on top for a long time now,the westcoast needs all the help it can get.
Cube

Jaydc

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 07:20:51 PM »
Im fine with a mainstream single if he the rest of the album is fulled with westcoast music.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 07:25:27 PM »
haha jay im tellin you....have you listened to mack 10's album?
horrible is givin him credit...lol
how in the world can you go from the success you had to that? and the success you had was made off of gangsta rap
money is the answer....wayne givin them what they want and they givin wayne what he wants...no homo...lol
i told you before....GANGSTA RAP AINT DEAD
lets see what wc, cube, kokane, above the law, kurupt, xzibit, and others bring...they sound dope so far...but thats better than what others are doin
stay true to your coast...who made you to begin with....we was here before and we gon wait til you go back to what made you!!!

Im fine with a mainstream single if he the rest of the album is fulled with westcoast music.
Cube

The_Offence

« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 07:28:28 PM »
the fact you nigga is still on this shit tells us glasses is on his way with this one, the first step to having a hit is creating attention, getting people talking about the track and you niggaz is doing exactly that  hahaha

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 07:33:05 PM »
hes been in the game for years....whats your point? lol
Cube

firingsquad_pooh

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: April 02, 2010, 08:33:20 PM »
fuck with me was dope but la radio said it was to southern for a la artist.the eastside of la niggas grew up loving southern music.ask any eastside nigga what was his favorite shit and they will tell you cash money,and ghetto boys.
cube and others have the money to make their own lane to make dope westcoast muzik...they want more money than indie money....

fucc wit me was perfect for the radio and it was dope, street everythin but no..he didnt push and went to the south for help....as if they are anythin to take help from...they come out here for help...lol

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 02, 2010, 08:43:16 PM »
yeah but that was his best chance...that song is his best commercial song to this day....he didnt push it...simple as that
that song was gangsta, westcoast with a commercial twist...i mean it was dope....he came wit it on that song...but nuthin
you cant blame the fans for that....i mean be real g..lol

fuck with me was dope but la radio said it was to southern for a la artist.the eastside of la niggas grew up loving southern music.ask any eastside nigga what was his favorite shit and they will tell you cash money,and ghetto boys.

Cube

Shango

« Reply #42 on: April 03, 2010, 04:30:24 AM »
I dont understand the hatin, track is nice

Okka

« Reply #43 on: April 03, 2010, 04:51:56 AM »
Bangin', hope this single blows up so we get to hear the album.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2010, 06:32:19 AM »
okka you good? lol
you serious....damn thats west up but damn....all good

Bangin', hope this single blows up so we get to hear the album.
Cube