Author Topic: Detox single threads??  (Read 4046 times)

Hittman2001

Detox single threads??
« on: April 02, 2010, 09:32:21 AM »
Just wondering why the threads were locked??  The track does exists.  A few guys over at the rapbasement forum have the track/parts of the track.  Just read the last ten pages of the relapse 2 thread.

Here's the deal. I don't know what song I have.... it might be the song that is leaking, it might be the "demo"...i really don't know. What I do know is that it is fucking dope. You want details? The beat is a fucking monster. It's not a dance beat, it's not house, that was bullshit... It sounds a lot like Khalil to be honest. Actually the beat sounds A LOT(by a lot I mean almost the same) like Bishop Lamont's "City Lights" mixed with a DOPE guitar playing through out. Do I think it will "change music" like Still D.R.E.? No. That said, it's fucking great and the best track I've heard in a while. And Jay just kills it with more braggado rap(I'm this I'm that, I'm a label, I'm the best,ect... Dre is Dre. Either way I'll let the shit leak tonight or tomrrow(officially) and if it doesn't I'll just fucking post it Saturday morning. And if what leaks is different than what I have I will upload it right away.

two other guys on there confirmed the track as well.  should have it no later than tomorrow

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Detox single threads??
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:03:03 AM »
interesting... lets see what happens

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 10:09:21 AM »
this guy is very contradicting, no?

he says, "it's fucking dope...", "monster beat...", "great and the best track i've heard in a while..." & then he turns around & says Jay sucks ass on it lol.

& he says, "Dre is Dre" which is never groundbreaking lyrically.

i mean, i'm hyped for it, but shit sounds shady.

Hittman2001

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:15:12 AM »
from what i've been reading over there, it does exist.  he gave parts of it to other folks and they confirmed it.

dnjp4life

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 10:19:10 AM »
I'm a believer, but whether the track is any good is another thing altogether.  Looking forward to the leak  8)

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 10:22:30 AM »
If Dre wants to leak his new single (which I highly doubt it even exists,) I bet he's just shittin his pants when he's about to do it lol.  The man has been trying to perfect this shit for 10 years.  Dre is afraid!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 10:35:31 AM »
It'll be amusing if Detox just sounds like improved Bishop material sonically.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 10:48:53 AM »
It's obvious that the track does exist since we have that 7 seconds snippet of Dre rapping never before heard lyrics. The question is whether it will actually leak... But I doubt it's for Detox, probably a track to test the waters and keep his name in todays music, similar to Crack A Bottle.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 10:50:13 AM »
I've heard it exists too
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Hittman2001

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 11:44:10 AM »
Yeah i'm certain it is real.  A few weeks ago there was a little bit of talk about a detox track coming out and throwing all the other interscope album releases out of wack. Then this stuff shows up this week and it seems like we'll most likely hear something.  I'm guessing heads at interscope are deciding on whether or not to release the track.  Because if a few people have it in their possession right, the only thing holding them back would be official word from interscope to let it out.

UCC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 11:59:50 AM »
Just wondering why the threads were locked??  The track does exists.  A few guys over at the rapbasement forum have the track/parts of the track.  Just read the last ten pages of the relapse 2 thread.

Here's the deal. I don't know what song I have.... it might be the song that is leaking, it might be the "demo"...i really don't know. What I do know is that it is fucking dope. You want details? The beat is a fucking monster. It's not a dance beat, it's not house, that was bullshit... It sounds a lot like Khalil to be honest. Actually the beat sounds A LOT(by a lot I mean almost the same) like Bishop Lamont's "City Lights" mixed with a DOPE guitar playing through out. Do I think it will "change music" like Still D.R.E.? No. That said, it's fucking great and the best track I've heard in a while. And Jay just kills it with more braggado rap(I'm this I'm that, I'm a label, I'm the best,ect... Dre is Dre. Either way I'll let the shit leak tonight or tomrrow(officially) and if it doesn't I'll just fucking post it Saturday morning. And if what leaks is different than what I have I will upload it right away.

two other guys on there confirmed the track as well.  should have it no later than tomorrow

Sounds potentially like bullshit mainly because I went to rapbasement forum and it seems like it's just full of kids? How are a bunch of 13 year olds gonna have the track already and somehow not be leaking it as well

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 12:46:06 PM »
whats the thing bout 7 second snippet? can any1 hook us up wit it? anything?

Jome

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 01:03:14 PM »
he says, "it's fucking dope...", "monster beat...", "great and the best track i've heard in a while..." & then he turns around & says Jay sucks ass on it lol.

How did "Jay just kills it" turn into "Jay sucks ass on it lol"... ??

The threads get locked because there's nothing specific to talk about yet, some quotes/rumor/tweets gets discussed for a couple of pages, and on page 3 or 4 people start making up shit, post joke-pix and talk smack.

Hittman2001

« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 01:10:08 PM »
yeah well in the eminem section theres the relapse 2 thread.  thats where the info came from.  and yes alot of bs in that thread only because it started out about relapse 2 last year and then it went to bs...then to this detox information.  the guy that has it, is legit.  

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 01:13:31 PM »
The track's legit, and something tells me the Jigga verse is better than what dude is saying - Dr. Dre has a white guy in the studio who does quality control. He'll just flat out tell you if your shit is wick wick wack.