Author Topic: Dubcnn: New Dogg Pound Music: "Crazy N Tha Club" & "Do U Drank" (Audio)  (Read 221 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

The goodies just keep coming in today! I thought I was done, but the homie Daz Dillinger just dropped two brand new singles off the upcoming Dogg Pound album "100 Wayz", so we're back. As previously reported, this is going to be the official upcoming DPG album and is entirely produced by Daz and Soopafly, not to be confused with the "Keep On Ridin" album dropping May 25th, which is more of a compilation.

We have two radio singles off "100 Wayz" for you right here, "Crazy N Tha Club" and "Do U Drank", all the DJ's make sure to grab this and spread it:

Tha Dogg Pound - Crazy N Tha Club
Tha Dogg Pound - Do U Drank

Look for more news on "100 Wayz" right here on dubcnn.

Okka

I'm lovin' this "Do U Drank". Beat is tight and both spit some nice lyrics. You can hear that Fly had somethin' to do with the beat.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
both are dope! "crazy n tha club" i like more though. i could see them making a video for that one.

EFFeX

both are dope! "crazy n tha club" i like more though. i could see them making a video for that one.

Agreed... I've played that one quite a few times already.

BIGBALLZMCGRAWL

• Lil Geezy
I LIKE IT , ITS NOT CLASSIC BUT I LIKE IT
BIGBALLZ MCGRAWL

www.npass.cjb.net

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
As previously reported, this is going to be the official upcoming DPG album and is entirely produced by Daz and Soopafly, not to be confused with the "Keep On Ridin" album dropping May 25th, which is more of a compilation.

100 Wayz entirely produced by Daz and Soopafly.. that's dope ass hell, been waiting for an album like that forever.

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

ToOoOoN!!!

OG Snoopaveli

both are dope

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
tracks are nice

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
Lovin it!