Author Topic: Cumming inside a girl's ass is great  (Read 619 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Cumming inside a girl's ass is great
« on: April 04, 2010, 11:10:24 PM »
especially when u can stick it in eazily but a lil' roughly so u can feel the skin.  i love it when a broad goes from pussy2ass2pussy, that shit is banannas too lol.  but i always gotta know if tha hoe is clean or not b4 hand so i'm str8.  but yeah, anyways, i'm just thinking about tha creamsoda i just left in babygurl booty saturday night... quite a lovely view lol im goin 2 sleep

Sikotic™

Re: Cumming inside a girl's ass is great
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 02:37:13 AM »
especially when u can stick it in eazily but a lil' roughly so u can feel the skin.  i love it when a broad goes from pussy2ass2pussy, that shit is banannas too lol.  but i always gotta know if tha hoe is clean or not b4 hand so i'm str8.  but yeah, anyways, i'm just thinking about tha creamsoda i just left in babygurl booty saturday night... quite a lovely view lol im goin 2 sleep
How do ya know if its clean or not though (never done anal)? Do you check with a dipstick or whaa?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ikke

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 02:49:09 AM »
How do ya know if its clean or not though (never done anal)? Do you check with a dipstick or whaa?
put a hose in her ass first

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 04:16:49 AM »
i DONT WANT SHIT SHOOTING OUT OF HER MOUTH THOUGH. AND WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Big B

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 05:27:24 AM »
i DONT WANT SHIT SHOOTING OUT OF HER MOUTH THOUGH. AND WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS?
I DON'T THINK THAT'S HOW IT WORKS.

Blasphemy

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 08:16:54 AM »

Finger, but usually waste is never in the Anal Cavity (where u stick it) until the body is ready to get rid of waste. Still, because Waste goes through there on a daily basis it's still disease ridden as fuck, as such u would want to wear a condom just for basic protection against the bacteria.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 09:24:02 AM »
^^^ so true.  but sometimes u can smell when a girl has shit nuggets in her ass  :'( it's not a pleasant smell.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 10:49:35 AM »
I think ass is all show, their is no way in hell im stickin anythin up it unless I seen her clean it

ikke

« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 11:07:19 AM »
I think ass is all show, their is no way in hell im stickin anythin up it unless I seen her clean it
But if she cleaned her ass regularly, she must have some disgusting problem.
That would be even worse.

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 06:11:08 PM »
Not sure if I really wanna witness that to be honest.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 08:46:37 PM »
Take notes from the pro.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmdUdYLN22A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vmdUdYLN22A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 09:42:48 PM »
If I went into a bitch's shower and she had a enema nozzle attached to her shower head I would run to the hills.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 09:46:37 PM »
this muffucca got problems...and hes gay...keep that shhh to the south....sik you be doin this too?
damn wait til ______finds out....(your god)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
If I went into a bitch's shower and she had a enema nozzle attached to her shower head I would run to the hills.

Muthaphukka you want to do your girl anal or not. Now me, not happening... but if it was.... trust me, we'd listen to Sasha Grey. No one knows anal like Sasha Grey. Jenna Jameson was to scared and never did anal. But Sasha, she gets her asshole smashed. So who else to take pointers from.