Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2717 times)

doggfather

Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2010, 12:28:23 AM »
another nobody dissin him?

Why are they do this?

Are they  idiots?
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2010, 12:41:36 AM »

TheRealConflict: NIGGAS DONT CARE ABOUT HOW LONG U BEEN RAPPIN...DISRESPECT IS DISRESPECT! #fuckIceCube

young ma fuckas against Cube.

Can't say I blame them though. Ice Cube is coming out the box swinging at a lot of people for hype.
true, but like El-Dog said about The D.O.C. "and these stupid muthafuckaz thinking highly of you"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2010, 01:21:24 AM »
Why do all the fans have to pick a side?

Also why does everybody act like they know all the exact behind the scenes details when they dont? (Ironmike etc)

I can understand both sides to a certain extent.

It's ignorant to say that Glasses or Jay Rock were looking for handouts. It is documented that those two have grinded their own way to where they are, except for a while they had Game co-sign them. Glasses landed a 1.7mil deal years ago, before he later linked up with Mack 10.

Jay Rock worked his way up, and now hes on the cover of XXL, so calling him a "nobody" is ignorant as well.

However, I can totally feel Cube's supporters too, because i guess there's an unwritten rule that you just don't talk negative about Cube. That's Ice Cube!

I wish it didn't have to be this way though, personally I'd love to see Cube network the way Snoop or E-40 do, but he is a certified legend in the game and hell, he can do whatever the fuck he wants!

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 01:28:21 AM »
+1 to Nima speaking the truth again.

doja

• 'G'
  • atomic dog
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 03:09:08 AM »
damn mack 10, g malone, and all these people is askin for trouble....end their careers if they even have 1 cube....
lol @ cube startin this shit himself
he the same duke comin on here sayin we mad cuz he fucked one of our girls cuz we dont like g malones muzik....nice try con
not only you sound like a hater from that comment but your career will be over before it even took off...but you think you can keep up with cube....bring it and proof the world wrong cuz right now they are against you...and only ones believin in you is you, g malone, mack 10 and thats it...lol

yo dude i think some of cube's nut gribbled out of ur mouth while u were talking...

doggfather

« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2010, 04:46:05 AM »

I can understand both sides to a certain extent.

I think there aren't any side, they just people who talkin about bulls.itt...

I don't know why are they talkin about this nothin.

Nothin happened really, and for a long time they are talkin and talkin and talkin.

everybody should make music!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2010, 05:28:17 AM »
i think the whole young vs old beef should stop. this leads to nowhere but more negative thinkin about westcoast rap. i enjoy the old and the new westcoast rap. if both sides unite maybe the westcoast has a chance to become big again and both can only profit.

peace!

doggfather

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2010, 06:10:52 AM »
i think the whole young vs old beef should stop. this leads to nowhere but more negative thinkin about westcoast rap. i enjoy the old and the new westcoast rap. if both sides unite maybe the westcoast has a chance to become big again and both can only profit.

peace!

Now that is right!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 06:15:00 AM »
it was but its own brand?  ;D
and thankful yeah...otherwise he might not have got camron, wayne, baby, rick ross, etc...features but thats a whole other story...cuz he shouldnt have went to the south to begin with...when the south came to him with a banger...lol
conflict is makin it seem like we hatin mack, g malone etc...for no reason if theirs any hate involved to begin with....cuz thats what were bein accused of...and if that means were pickin sides...then thats what it is....even tho that wasnt part of the plan

which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
conflict + g malone = mack 10
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?
they usin the other rappers name, but they didnt help em?
and good lookin for quotin there...iron mike..lol

Blu Division was formed waaaaay before Mack 10 came into the picture. Glasses has always been thankful of Mack 10's help.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:35:53 AM by 4 FINGERS UP, 2 TWISTED IN YOUR MUTHA »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 07:06:01 AM »
I don't think anybody has the power to blackball a rapper from L.A. Radio anymore...  L.A. Radio has pretty much kicked hip-hop off the air...lol.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2010, 09:26:49 AM »
fuck cube hes washed the fuck up. he cant rap no more go do another are we there yet? and sell out u fucking bitch. why do u even gotta say shit about the new west there REALLY trying to bring the west back. CUBE DOESNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE WEST. if he did he would be on his grind trying to compete with all the other GARBAGE on the radio. i definitely dont have cubes back on this one because he should be disssing the people who REALLY were saying shit.

glasses, bishop, and crooked they are the ones who basically called cube out with no names. no country for old men. dont talk shit on jay rock and shit. but who knows maybe this is a good thing it might make the new west unite and be stronger?

go make another xxx cube and stay outta music plz. these dudes got real talent dont hold em back. one west is where its at.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2010, 02:35:30 PM »
Jay Rock worked his way up, and now hes on the cover of XXL, so calling him a "nobody" is ignorant as well.
^^^^^i agree with this, plus you got to start from some where, fans kill me with this attitude especially on the west,we don't get enough shine as it is, ride with who you like but get that nobody word outta here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2010, 02:41:39 PM »
goddamn this shit really isnt that interesting

Westdog

« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2010, 08:39:26 PM »
Diss? It's funny..Stay at home lil bro. Cube is Cube.
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2010, 08:52:47 PM »
it was but its own brand?  ;D
and thankful yeah...otherwise he might not have got camron, wayne, baby, rick ross, etc...features but thats a whole other story...cuz he shouldnt have went to the south to begin with...when the south came to him with a banger...lol
conflict is makin it seem like we hatin mack, g malone etc...for no reason if theirs any hate involved to begin with....cuz thats what were bein accused of...and if that means were pickin sides...then thats what it is....even tho that wasnt part of the plan

which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
conflict + g malone = mack 10
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?
they usin the other rappers name, but they didnt help em?
and good lookin for quotin there...iron mike..lol

Blu Division was formed waaaaay before Mack 10 came into the picture. Glasses has always been thankful of Mack 10's help.

And Mack also gave you albums with E-40, Too Short, WC, Cube, Snoop and a alot of other westcoast cats as well. It's like a catch 22, if people say thanks too much it's dick riding, if they don't they ungrateful so pick ya poison. But in both Jay Rock and Glasses defense, they have been doing it on their own. Would a co sign be nice from some other rappers, sure but they ain't chasing it either and I can respect that.