Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2721 times)

UnCanHe

• Lil Geezy
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2010, 09:43:43 PM »
What the hell is a Conflict and what gives this "person" a right to say "fucc" anybody in the game? How many albums this nigga sold? How many arenas he done sold out? How many times this person rocked crowds abroad? He supposed to be from the LA or somethin? I'm all over LA, Watts, Compton, LBC, Inglewood and whatnot, ain't ever heard of these new booty dudes, that's real talk.

Cube is one of the main reasons why these ingrates have the ability to do what they do in this genre. He ain't gotta call out these no-name-ass niggas to sell nothin...if anything it's vice-versa.

Sad truth is this...Ain't nobody really checkin for the Jay Rocks, G Malones, Bishop Lamonts, Crooked I, Conflicts...etc. Not because they arent talented or whatever, but because they are boring, been there, done that niggas that ain't changin the game in any meaningful way outside of "New West Movement" But the reality of this movement, and what these dudes can't seem to comprehend, is that the wheels maybe spinnin but the car is sittin on bricks - and it's in reverse.

Scrap the New West nonsense....this is just the West. Ain't no new East/South/Midwest movement. Why is there one here? Shit just breeds a separatist mentality among the masses.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 09:49:49 PM by UnCanHe »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2010, 09:55:12 PM »
sure g malone and jay rock worked their way up but they also used others names and still are but want to deny that...which is cool wit them but they dont want to admit the truth
but this is different.....they are sayin cube dissin them and vice versa....lol

it was but its own brand?  ;D
and thankful yeah...otherwise he might not have got camron, wayne, baby, rick ross, etc...features but thats a whole other story...cuz he shouldnt have went to the south to begin with...when the south came to him with a banger...lol
conflict is makin it seem like we hatin mack, g malone etc...for no reason if theirs any hate involved to begin with....cuz thats what were bein accused of...and if that means were pickin sides...then thats what it is....even tho that wasnt part of the plan

which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
conflict + g malone = mack 10
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?
they usin the other rappers name, but they didnt help em?
and good lookin for quotin there...iron mike..lol

Blu Division was formed waaaaay before Mack 10 came into the picture. Glasses has always been thankful of Mack 10's help.

And Mack also gave you albums with E-40, Too Short, WC, Cube, Snoop and a alot of other westcoast cats as well. It's like a catch 22, if people say thanks too much it's dick riding, if they don't they ungrateful so pick ya poison. But in both Jay Rock and Glasses defense, they have been doing it on their own. Would a co sign be nice from some other rappers, sure but they ain't chasing it either and I can respect that. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2010, 10:05:18 PM »
sure g malone and jay rock worked their way up but they also used others names and still are but want to deny that...which is cool wit them but they dont want to admit the truth

and thankful yeah...otherwise he might not have got camron, wayne, baby, rick ross, etc...features but thats a whole other story...cuz he shouldnt have went to the south to begin with...when the south came to him with a banger...lol
conflict is makin it seem like we hatin mack, g malone etc...for no reason if theirs any hate involved to begin with....cuz thats what were bein accused of...and if that means were pickin sides...then thats what it is....even tho that wasnt part of the plan

which iron mike to a certain extent i think they should have put that release out...and spoke on what they wanted to speak on...if its dissin then it is...jus like snoop dissin wayne...its what he wanted to speak on...but dissin cube is somethin different IMO
but they takin dissin cube to another level...jay rock was on the radio talkin bout....he dont need a handout...everyone sayin they dont need a handout...
jay rock = game
they have helped them to get to where they are...to a certain extent...but now they in mags etc...they dont want to give back and say who helped em?

Blu Division was formed waaaaay before Mack 10 came into the picture. Glasses has always been thankful of Mack 10's help.

And Mack also gave you albums with E-40, Too Short, WC, Cube, Snoop and a alot of other westcoast cats as well. It's like a catch 22, if people say thanks too much it's dick riding, if they don't they ungrateful so pick ya poison. But in both Jay Rock and Glasses defense, they have been doing it on their own. Would a co sign be nice from some other rappers, sure but they ain't chasing it either and I can respect that. 

So what do you suggest that they do, thank them after every show and song that they do?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 10:13:20 PM »
they are dissin the people that paved the way for them for what reason?
should jay rock and g malone thank them after every show etc....no but dont deny they helped you....so in a way game did help jay rock get to where he is and to be on xxl...you think he made it there on his own...did he make it there before he started recordin with game....  ;) there you have it
g malone was makin a name for himself long ago but who's name was he usin.... ;) and whos he usin now...lol
but bottomline why are they dissin cube?
cuz cube wont work them, cube or anyone shouldnt work with ungrateful people

jay rock = game

So what do you suggest that they do, thank them after every show and song that they do?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2010, 10:33:03 PM »
I don't think anybody has the power to blackball a rapper from L.A. Radio anymore...  L.A. Radio has pretty much kicked hip-hop off the air...lol.

REAL TALK....

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2010, 10:38:27 PM »
and if it went up head 2 head cube has made better muzik than jay rock and g malone...g malone went to the south
so dont blame cube..and cube can blackball you in a certain way maybe not all of a la...but he can

I don't think anybody has the power to blackball a rapper from L.A. Radio anymore...  L.A. Radio has pretty much kicked hip-hop off the air...lol.

REAL TALK....
Cube

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 09, 2010, 12:27:44 AM »
I highly doubt it when it comes to L.A. Radio. Cube will be lucky to get his new stuff played regularly on Power. They've moved to a more up-beat dance style. It definitely will not get played on KIIS or AMP and KDAY will only play the Old School stuff.... So the days of artists blackballing when it comes to radio is done and over with when it comes to L.A.

« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:31:20 AM by Styles1 »
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 09, 2010, 02:38:02 PM »
I highly doubt it when it comes to L.A. Radio. Cube will be lucky to get his new stuff played regularly on Power. They've moved to a more up-beat dance style. It definitely will not get played on KIIS or AMP and KDAY will only play the Old School stuff.... So the days of artists blackballing when it comes to radio is done and over with when it comes to L.A.

^^^THAT'S networth styles, they west coast quota is handled by playing old school music from here yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 09, 2010, 07:20:21 PM »
like i said styles....cube can blackball you in others way....it is what it is

Cube

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #54 on: April 09, 2010, 09:56:45 PM »
I wonder what makes these new niggas think its feasible to diss a nigga thats been putting it down for 25 years.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: April 09, 2010, 10:01:16 PM »
their response:
-cuz others dont know whats goin on behind the scenes and others dont know what cube is doin elsewhere
so they sayin that hes somehow goin at them or doin them wrong and bein 2faced (makin it seem as if hes 2faced)
go thru the thread....i asked him and i wonder the same thing..why are you dissin cube, as if your a god and cube is your worker?
and cube has made some wack muzik lately...but to go at him like that is crazy...and if its cuz he wont work wit them then damn....they desperate fareal
sides....if the reason for this is cuz they want to work with cube so much....why cube? lol
and then turn around and diss him so quik so fast...lol

I wonder what makes these new niggas think its feasible to diss a nigga thats been putting it down for 25 years.
Cube

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: April 09, 2010, 10:16:42 PM »
We've already covered radio here in L.A. What's next? TV? That's not an issue as well since video outlets on TV don't play anything on the West outside of the New Boyz/Jerking stuff. So what's next after that? Labels? Labels aren't signing dudes anyway. The majority of rappers out here are independent, including a lot of the vets. What's next after that? Shows? Anybody can find a club to perform at. They may not be large places but these places aren't going to give a shit about a blackball.

Blackballing is something that was effective in a different time in hip-hop. It's really not much of a concern especially given it's current state.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2010, 06:46:47 AM »
again styles cube has power....he can destroy your career....if that means blackballin you then thats what it is...if not then whatever anyone wants to call it....but cube's power is bigger than jay rock, mack 10, g malone etc....so IMO he can only hurt them
Cube

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2010, 02:18:18 PM »
blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2010, 05:59:19 PM »
he can end your career...he can make people aware of how wack you are....theres ways....hey maybe cube gon prove me wrong and he cant but as of right now hes in power...one of the people in power to do this...again this is as of right now til jay rock or others prove me wrong

blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 
Cube