Author Topic: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube  (Read 2720 times)

UnCanHe

• Lil Geezy
Re: Conflict Dissin Ice Cube
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2010, 12:14:09 PM »

WE REAL NIGGAS WE DONT BLOG... LMAO

Naw, but they obviously "TWEET" and talk tough to white boys on message boards

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2010, 12:26:34 PM »
CONFLICT KEEP DOIN YOU HOMIE AND YALL GONNA GET FAR.. KEEP SMASHING...CUBE HAS TO BE DETHROWNED PUBLICLY.....ITS LIKE WHEN LARRY HOLMES WASON THE ROPES AND GOT KNOCKED OUT...Cube out campaigning but it aint gon work....
please, somebody try this
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2010, 02:26:42 PM »
this thread will not die,if some ill songs would come outta this,shit would really be worth something yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2010, 08:13:16 PM »
lol

but okka....hes released albums before....did he take the same route? lol  ;)

I think Cube want some buzz crackin' cause of the new album and everybody loves too see Cube "angry" and in a battle. I still think he really wasn't dissin' anybody at first, he was just puttin' out some shit out there and wanted to see what is goin' to happen and boom, this all started. It's all about the buzz.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2010, 10:08:09 PM »
haha i guess ima clear it up then...as of right now IMO this is what cube can do
1.he can go to a radio station, club etc...and tell em to not fuck with jay rock, g malone, mack 10 etc....they might question it and be like well why not?
cuz im cube bitch...lol...but nah he can give his input and jus put it out there...whether that happens or not...i dont think it will happen to every show, club, producer etc...cube goes to get at but im sure some of em will be down wit him....i dont think everyone will shrug off big cube dogg goin into their office and cube tellin em to not play or support these rappers...so again whether he succeeds wit doin this....who knows but IMO as of right now it will fall onto cube's side wit him gettin a victory

2.but more importantly and more likely to be effective is him dissin them and makin em look like change....this has a better chance of happenin than the above option

for both options to not work the other side has to come up with a plan , diss or somethin crazy that shuts cube down...and thats what im sayin can you shut cube down...hes sayin he is the west...so who are they....WITHOUT HIM? lol
I don't think "real life" operates that way, man.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2010, 10:16:24 PM »
jimmy real life is if cube is what he talks about....he will end some peoples careers...so either he will or he wont....as of right now IMO he will especially if he has wc on the same song

haha i guess ima clear it up then...as of right now IMO this is what cube can do
1.he can go to a radio station, club etc...and tell em to not fuck with jay rock, g malone, mack 10 etc....they might question it and be like well why not?
cuz im cube bitch...lol...but nah he can give his input and jus put it out there...whether that happens or not...i dont think it will happen to every show, club, producer etc...cube goes to get at but im sure some of em will be down wit him....i dont think everyone will shrug off big cube dogg goin into their office and cube tellin em to not play or support these rappers...so again whether he succeeds wit doin this....who knows but IMO as of right now it will fall onto cube's side wit him gettin a victory

2.but more importantly and more likely to be effective is him dissin them and makin em look like change....this has a better chance of happenin than the above option

for both options to not work the other side has to come up with a plan , diss or somethin crazy that shuts cube down...and thats what im sayin can you shut cube down...hes sayin he is the west...so who are they....WITHOUT HIM? lol
I don't think "real life" operates that way, man.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2010, 10:20:37 PM »
Well, one person's opinion on a hypothetical scenerio still doesn't equal up to FACT.

And WC is cool with both Mack 10 and Glasses Malone.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2010, 12:26:02 AM »
he can end your career...he can make people aware of how wack you are....theres ways....hey maybe cube gon prove me wrong and he cant but as of right now hes in power...one of the people in power to do this...again this is as of right now til jay rock or others prove me wrong

blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 

come on man, Cube isn't that powerful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2010, 06:21:42 AM »
who knows...lol bout them bein cool....nah this is jus what i think what cube can do....maybe he cant

Well, one person's opinion on a hypothetical scenerio still doesn't equal up to FACT.

And WC is cool with both Mack 10 and Glasses Malone.

dre day maybe cube dont have the power anymore....but well see....let some diss traxx start flyin...and lets see who comes out big swangin with dope bars and winnin with no scars...lol

he can end your career...he can make people aware of how wack you are....theres ways....hey maybe cube gon prove me wrong and he cant but as of right now hes in power...one of the people in power to do this...again this is as of right now til jay rock or others prove me wrong

blackballed from what though? there's nothing really left for a West Coast artist to be blackballed from that the industry hasn't already done so already. Your frame of thinking is stuck 5 to 10 years ago. 

come on man, Cube isn't that powerful
Cube

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2010, 06:45:22 AM »

LOL at the thought of Conflict posted on the block sippin on a 40 ounce with the 9 in his waistband Tweeting on his Boost Mobile phone.....Thats REAL NIGGA shit