Author Topic: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS WILL SUCK FOR YEARS TO COME.  (Read 171 times)

universe

SAN DIEGO CHARGERS WILL SUCK FOR YEARS TO COME.
« on: April 23, 2010, 02:07:39 PM »
WHY

:'(

Sikotic™

Re: SAN DIEGO CHARGERS WILL SUCK FOR YEARS TO COME.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 02:09:55 PM »
Hey, at least your city has a team.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
Hey, at least your city has a team.

HEART ATTACKS ARE UP IN SAN DIEGO IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »

universe

« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 08:51:55 PM »

1. WE NEED DEFENSIVE/OFFENSIVE LINEMEN.
2. I THOUGHT WE WERE A PASSING TEAM ?
3. RUNNING BACKS DON'T WIN SUPERBOWLS. DEFENSE DOES.
4. WE GAVE TOO MUCH FOR HIM. 1ST/2ND/4TH ROUND PICK AND TIM DOBBINS >:(
5. MULATTO RUNNING BACKS SUCK.

Jaydc

« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 09:01:13 PM »
WHY

Because Norv Turner is your coach.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2010, 02:29:03 PM »

1. WE NEED DEFENSIVE/OFFENSIVE LINEMEN.
2. I THOUGHT WE WERE A PASSING TEAM ?
3. RUNNING BACKS DON'T WIN SUPERBOWLS. DEFENSE DOES.
4. WE GAVE TOO MUCH FOR HIM. 1ST/2ND/4TH ROUND PICK AND TIM DOBBINS >:(
5. MULATTO RUNNING BACKS SUCK.
LOL @ #5. You make good points, though. I was pretty confident that the Chargers were going to draft a NT/DE. You never know with AJ. :-\

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 11:12:45 PM »
WHY

There's many reasons.
Like L.A., S.D. is a hotbed for really shitty owners.  They never had a good sports owner there.  Donald Sterling, all the madres owners, the spanos goofs & whoever owned the chargers before the spanos goofs.  Teams with shitty owners hardly win anything.  The chargers can be great & popular but they refuse to do what's necessary for that.  I could change that for them.  Here's why they suck.
Their front office doesn't do much right.  Even Eli Manning pointed it out by not choosing to be their scapegoat for their front office blunders like they did Drew Brees.  And he was right.  They shoulda gave Brees a weapon in Fitz.  Things could be different now.
They hire overrated white coaches who never win instead of giving new minorities a chance.  Rottenheimer & Turner should give college football a try instead of the pros.  1 of these teams who could do well with Mike Singletary.  I'm very sure he'd put a stop to all that junk the Chargers players love to talk.  Another reason.  THEY TALK TOO MUCH JUNK!  Ironic how Charger players & fans hate how the Ingratriot players & fans act as if they won 5-20 super bowls in a row but they talk junk as if they done it themselves.  NOT ALL FANS.  Might explain why raider fans keep bringing up that they won 3 & them none.  If it was the national junk talking league the Chargers would be the most successful ever, but its not.  You win in football by playing hard & beating your opponent, not talking.  They did beat the Ingratriots the last 2 times by playing football & not talking.  Just let your play do the talking then maybe they'd win a SB finally.
Their GM is arrogant & hypocritical.  He cost them a playoff appearance in 2005 by saying we take care of our own players but cared more about outsider players than resigning Antonio Gates.  Instead of taking care of Gates right away, he suspended him for the opener.  And they coulda beaten Dallas if Gates were playing & be in the playoffs.  
I heard that in the past the owner was too cheap to pay Fred Dean so he was traded to the team that won the SB in 1981-82 season.  Coulda used him against the Natti in the freezing conference championship.  Didn't try their best to keep their veteran leadership in Seau & Harrison.  Harrison won SB's.  Spanos dissed Gary Plummer who later won a SB with Frisco.  Never mind, I checked out Plummer's stat with SD, I wouldn't recognize him in the elevator either ;D .  Like the Madres, they get rid of people who later win SB's or make the HOF somewhere else.  Now LDT, he chose not to take a pay cut.  I don't blame the F.O. for releasing him.  He couldn't run for 100yds against sorry run defenses.  
And Merriman messed up by not getting ACL surgery done right after they lost in the playoffs.  He might have been healthy for the 2008 opener.  He had been better off not playing in the opener with the knee problem.  Waste of time.  That's it.  I think.

And shouldn't this be in the sports section?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:19:25 PM by DJ SUGAFREE QUIK »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 11:19:46 PM »
Unless Ryan Mathews turns into Barry Sanders....he will still be running into the same brick wall LT was.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"